Cherish

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.

    

Chanyeol's in the garden, walking around and looking at the scenery when he sees Kyungsoo goes past him and reaches an arm out to hold his waist.           

"Let me go," Kyungsoo says as he struggles to get out of Chanyeol hold.

 

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll let go," Chanyeol lets go of him and continues. "Kyungsoo, you know when I was talking about that person that owns my heart? Dad didn't give me enough time to finish what I was going to say...so you know who it is?"

Kyungsoo pouts, "I don't know."

"How can you not know? You should know who it is," laughs Chanyeol. 

"I don't know Chanyeol and I don't even want to know!" Kyungsoo says as he was about o turn around and walk away but Chanyeol stops him again before he does. "Hey, you should know."

 

"Why?" Kyungsoo frowns.

"You don't remember, do you? Our childhood with us playing around together? Doll house? Mum and dad? Hide and seek?" Chanyeol asks.

 

"Nope, nothing. But tell me, where is that person?" Kyungsoo says, folding his arms.

"In here," Chanyeol points to his chest where his heart is.

"I know that! But how am I supposed to dig into your heart for the answer? Tell me," Kyungsoo sighs.

 

"You can search my bedroom."

Kyungsoo's eyes go wide, "they're in your bedroom?!"

"Yes, in my bedroom. In between the wardrobe and the dressing table, go and see," Chanyeol says as he turns Kyungsoo around to face the direction where his room is.

 

"No! I don't want to see. I have to go help Uncle Jin-"

"Dad doesn't need help with anything, Taehyung is there if he does. Now we're getting married I want everything to be let out so we have no secrets between us. Now go see," Chanyeol tries pushing his back again to go, "no I don't want!" 

"Please Kyungsoo! Please!" Chanyeol begs with puppy eyes.

"Okay fine!" Kyungsoo huffs and he goes on his way to Chanyeol's room. 

 

 

Why am I forced to do such a thing?! Uggghhh! Park Chanyeol you're making me hate you, huh?!

Because it's working..!

 

Kyungsoo goes in the bedroom.

I've reached the bedroom, I don't see anyone here... 

what if...

 

 

Kyungsoo goes to tap on the bathroom door, "hello..? Anyone in there?"

 

"See?" Chanyeol says from where he's leaning on the bedroom's doorframe with his arms folded on top of the other. 

 

"Where should I see? There's no one here, not even a photo is here," Kyungsoo says.

"When did I say there's a photo of them? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter