Anywhere Away With You

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another day in the Park mansion and Chanyeol's in his music room, playing his guitar and the sounds emitting from it sound pretty gloomy.

    

Chanyeol is distracted by his emotions that he's releasing using his guitar that he doesn't realise Taehyung came in the room, looking at Chanyeol with a concerned face, he asks him, "young master Chanyeol, what's wrong?"

"Why?" Chanyeol asks back stopping playing his guitar.

"Just wondering! Haha," Taehyung laughed awkwardly with a sheepish smile.

 

Chanyeol was about to play his guitar again when Taehyung asked, "hey, you know our neighbour? Jungkook?" Chanyeol hummed. 

"After marriage poor guy was having a very hard time..." Taehyung said with a sad expression as he sighs.

"Why?" Chanyeol asks.

 

"You know his family is big, right? He and his husband couldn't ever get enough time to each other because everyone in their family was keeping them company and distracted from each other."

 

Chanyeol scoffed and looked another direction.

 

Taehyung continues, "he came to me begging me to help him out of his situation. So I told him...actually never mind," Taehyung shakes his head and turns to walk out the room. 

"What did you tell him?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"No never mind, it's nothing," Taehyung said as he waves him off and turns back to leave again.

 

"But I want to know. It's okay, tell me how you saved him from his misery," Chanyeol asked, persistent to find out.

 

Taehyung came very close to Chanyeol and whispered in his ear, "I told him to runaway, get far away with his wife so they can always be together and have each other's company so no one can interfere them. Just like that all their problems were solved!" Taehyung spoke excitedly as he finished. 

 

"Really? All their problems were solved?" Chanyeol asked with an uneasy look on his handsome face.

"Yes! Till this day he's thankful to me," Taehyung smiled with a laugh. 

 

Chanyeol smiled for a second but then it changed into a frown.

 

"Why are you giving me these ideas? Do I look like a fool to you? Please leave," Chanyeol spoke firmly and signed when Taehyung left the room with a confused face. 

 

Annoying old man...

 

And he goes back to playing his guitar softly.

 

______________________________

 

Rushing home from work, Chanyeol excitedly goes to their room and hears Kyungsoo humming and he goes inside to see his husband is dressed up and ready. He goes and backhugs the smaller without him knowing. Kyungsoo gasps a little as he feels Chanyeol's lips on his neck then him burying his head between Kyungsoo's shoulder and neck, he smiled at his husband.

 

"What's up?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"You look beautiful today," Chanyeol smiled goofily from behind. 

 

Kyungsoo frowns a little, "what about yesterday? I didn't look beautiful to you yesterday?"

Chanyeol shakes his head and says, "You looked beautiful yesterday too but today you look even more," Chanyeol kisses Kyungsoo's cheek as the latter smiles brightly. 

"So tell me, what's really happening?" Kyungsoo asks as he looks at Chanyeol curiously. 

"Well...tomorrow we're going London!" Chanyeol says happily with a big bright and handsome smile on his face.

 

Kyungsoo smiles but then it fades a little as he asks, "but that's very far away..? No..no..no...I'm not going!" Kyungsoo says and walks out of Chanyeol's backhug.

 

"Why not?" Chanyeol whines with a pout an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter