Going crazy

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read chapter 7 Just you & I, if you haven't! It's the Honeymoon chapter and this is afterwards. 

______________________________

 

Baekhyun drives to Kyungsoo's house and sees Taehyung walk out the house and goes to him. "Hello, is Kyungsoo home?"

 

"Yes, he's upstairs in his room. I'll just unlock the door again for you to enter," Taehyung says and opens the door with his key and let's Baekhyun in.

Baekhyun runs upstairs and the nearer he gets to Kyungsoo's room, the clearer the sound of the shorters humming is heard.

 

Baekhyun stops by the doorway of Kyungsoo's room and sees the boy dressed up in a red checkered shirt and jeans as he was touching his hair up into style by his dressing table mirror. 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo," Baekhyun said as Kyungsoo turned around quickly to the sound with a big smile on his face and gestured Baekhyun to come in with his hand. "Hey Baekhyun! Come in!"

 

"You don't talk to me, you said you're going London, I was worried sick when I didn't find you there," Baekhyun spoke with a attitude. (A/N Btw imagining a angry baek is hot lol).

 

Kyungsoo pouted, "you know it's not my fault, Chanyeol said there was a problem when he got the tickets to London so he decided to get ones for somewhere else."

 

"So where did you guys go?" Baekhyun asked with a confused expression.

 

"Actually even I don't know but you know wherever we went, it was amazing! You know how much I love the countryside places and I've always wanted to ride a horse and fly a kite, I got to do them too!" Kyungsoo spoke happily.

 

Baekhyun smiles proudly seeing Kyungsoo so happy.

 

"You know I even tried to call you there but I guess the connection was bad or something, I'm not sure," Kyungsoo said with his brows furrowed and a cute pout on his face. 

 

"It's okay, little one, but next time tell me so I don't have to worry to much," Baekhyun ruffles Kyungsoo's soft hair locks as he hummed in appr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter