The grey sky

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sorry for mistakes, it's not edited).

 

 

This is not the end.

There will be a darker day. 

-Kyungsoo {Been through}

 

 

Chanyeol opens his bag and takes his other wallet (which he leaves at home) out of his bag and opens it to see if there's any money inside. He finds nothing, it's empty.

 

Sighing Chanyeol calls Kai and after 3 calls of his name, he comes rushing in Chanyeol's room, "what is it, Chanyeol, brother?" Kai asked.

 

"What did you need £15,000 pounds for?" Chanyeol asked calmly. (A/N: I'm sure I told you before, I only know pounds, sorry).

 

"I brought a concert ticket... for Chen's last concert...I wanted to see hi-" 

 

Just then Kyungsoo was about to enter the room but overheard their conversation and stayed out of their sight to hear what they're talking about because Chanyeol's voice sounds quite serious.

 

"So you got it without permission?" Chanyeol cut Kai off.

 

"No! I'd never take it without permission, I-" Kai tried to explain himself.

"Save it. I don't like liars and stealers."

 

"But I'm not a thief, I didn't steal any-"

 

"Just. Make. Sure. You. Don't. Do. This. Again." Chanyeol said every word clearly with a short pause in between each for Kai to get his point seriously.

 

Kyungsoo heard everything and his expression grew sadder by the minute.

 

"Chanyeol, why don't you believe me? I didn't-" 

"Kai, just go, okay? I don't want to talk about this anymore," Chanyeol cut him off for the last time. 

 

Kai with a down face, left the room as Kyungsoo's heart broke watching his little brother being treated like this. 

 

Right after Kai left, Kyungsoo enters their bedroom and walks past Chanyeol to sit by him desk where his books and diary is. He picks up his diary and starts writing something. 

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol was watching Kyungsoo with a look of confusion because usually Kyungsoo would come in and hug and kiss his husband then do his tie (which he does badly but he's improving at making it).  

 

But this time Kyungsoo doesn't come to Chanyeol so Chanyeol goes behind him and crouches down to look at the side of Kyungsoo's face. He can see his cute and adorable little Kyungsoo have a big pout on his face and he's glaring down as he writes in his diary which he used his other hand to cover what he wrote so Chanyeol doesn't see. 

 

Chanyeol back hugs him from behind the chair and kisses Soo's neck. (His favourite thing to do). 

 

"What's wrong, baby?" 

 

Kyungsoo doesn't respond.

 

Chanyeol reaches a hand out and turns Kyungsoo's face to meet his, "what's wrong?" 

 

Kyungsoo hesitates a bit but then gets up and turns to face Chanyeol with a glare. "...how could you call my brother a thief?!" 

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen but then he smiles sheepishly, "no..no Kyungsoo you're getting the wrong idea. I told him if he wants anything, he can ask me for it."

 

"No! You called him a thief! He must be so hurt..." Kyungsoo said, looking like he's about to cry.

 

"You're misunderstanding, Kyungsoo. Whatever I said was for his own good. Stealing hasn't been happening around here at all until now," Chanyeol spoke in a serious tone.

 

"Oh so since I came, it's started happening?" Kyungsoo snapped.

 

"No. Kyungsoo, please-" 

 

"You've always disliked him for some reason. And blamed him for small things and now for stealing?! Who do you think we are?! We were brought up well, okay?! We know not to do anything like stealing because it's a crime! If you're not happy with my brother here, then send him out." Kyungsoo stressed. 

 

"Be quiet. Just because I haven't said anything, doesn't mean you can say whatever-" 

 

"Bro!" There came Sehun's cheerful voice. 

 

Chanyeol turns around to see Sehun walk in, "hello, Sehun. What is it?" 

 

"Bro, I needed to fix my car so I took £15,000 pounds from your purse, sorry I didn't ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter