A Late 1st Anniversary Special: Part 1

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Anyeong everyone, Welcome to another episode of DolphineDaily’s vlog!” a smiling Chenle said towards the camera lens as he cheerfully made his way to the kitchen, where a good smell filled his surroundings.

“As everyone knows; I usually wake up every Saturday early, as we always go dancing with my family in my dad’s studio. This week I will not be able to post a dance cover video as today’s routine got cancelled. Jisungie has his school festival going on, so my dad is making us lots of yummy food to bring in the afternoon.” Chenle happily entered the kitchen where he briefly focused his camera lens on his dad who was busy packing up bento boxes. “Dadddd!”

Taeyong looked up to the high pitched happy voice that called him out and he smiled brightly at his beaming son, until he noticed the camera: “Lele put that camera away from me!”

Lele who heard his father whinning, quickly focused the lens on the yummy food that was being stored away in their usual bento boxes. “Yerobun, I tried to show you my fairy dad as I promised, so make sure to give this video a like!”

Taeyong huffed as he continued his work, eyes glaring at his playfull son whenever he tried to capture him on camera.

“Lele are you bothering him again?” a silk voice sounded from the kitchen entrance and Chenle happily focused his camera lens on the handsome man that came into view:

“Lele isn’t bothering anyone, its dad’s fault for being very popular with my subscirbers! Lele wants to show off!”

Winwin entred the kitchen in his usual elegance that reminded Chenle of his biological brother.

“Who exactly is at fault for showing off so much? Your dad doesn’t like to be on camera, I am sure your subscriber can understand that.” Winwin softly replied back as he served himself a glas of water. As he leaned on the counter, he drank his glass casually asking Taeyong when he would be finished, as he would picj up Renjun first from the airport.

Taeyong replied that they could take off in an hour and as Winwin finished his glass, he noticed his son’s camera lens focused on him. He raised his eyebrow in a clear questionmark at his son playfull face: “Fuqin, everyone said you are cool even just drinking water. Lele wanted to see if its true.”

Winwin snorted lightly, but his usual indifferent eyes were always soft as he looked at his youngest son: “What does Lele think then? Is Fuqin cool drinking water?”

“Not cool” was Chenle’s reply as he smiled innocently at his dad.
Winwin however could see the mischievousness in his eyes; “Oh, then is Fuqin uncool?”

“Fuqin is old already, how can fuqin be cool?” Lele continued to reply innocently.

“I see.” Winwin placed his glass in the sink, as he cassualy replied: “Then your uncool Fuqin won’t bring you to the airport to pick up your gege. Lele surely doesn’t want to hang out with someone uncool like Fuqin, right?”

Lele’s eyes widened as he quickly went to his Fuqin to give him a backhug. “Fuqin is meaaaaan!”

“Wrong. Fuqin is uncool.” Winwin’s eyes contained the same mischevousness as his son.

“Lele doesn’t remember Fuqin being uncool?” Chenle’s big innocent eyes played their puppy card as he looked up at his father with pouty lips.

Taeyong chuckled as he couldn’t help but remember his other son, Renjun, who would have probably been proud to see his brother being able to act as shamlessly as himself.

“Oh?” Winwin raised an eyebrow innocently, and Taeyong shook his head as he tought that they were truly father and son.

“Then Fuqin must have heard it wrongly, what did Lele just say to me?” Winwin’s fingers slightly pinched his son’s cheeks, who grinned innocently back: “Chenle said that Fuqin is the best!”

Winwin shook his head before planting a soft kiss on his son’s forehead. “Alright, be ready in twenty minutes. Let’s go welcome your gege back home, alright?”

Chenle beamed at his Fuqin, leaving the kitchen happily after pleading his dad for a piece of yummy food, going upstairs with his camera on: “My gege will be coming back from France. He was at Paris because of some international gallery expo he participated with his University. Because my ge usually stays at Beijing for his universities studies, we usually see each other at the end of the month or when vacation starts. I am happy he came for Jisung’s school festival. In a little while I will pick him up with my Fuqin.” Chenle happily went to his and Jisung’s shared room where he took his backpack, packing up anything he thought would be needed for today, continuing to happily chat to the camera.

“Lele, are you going to pick up Renjun?” Hansol peeked through the door as he was probably just back from his morning run.

“Yes, Fuqin will bring me with him.” Chenle happily responded to his steph-hyung.

“Can you bring this to him?” Hansol gave a sealed document envelop to Chenle who curiously took it; “What’s that hyung?”

“Those are some banners Renjun drew to cheer up Jisung. You guys will probably go straight from the airport to the school, right?”

Chenle nodded, before his fingers wanted to to unseal the envelop, which was stopped with a light tick on his shoulder: “Lele, don’t you know better how Renjun will know you opened it?”

Chenle slightly sulked but nodded, putting the big document envelop into his bag.

“Alright I will see you later at school.”

“Wait hyung, say hi to my viewers!”

“Eh?” Hansol looked with surprise at Chenle as he pointed to himself: “Me?”

“Yes! Yorobun, that’s my oldest hyung who is nearly finished with his medicine studies and who you all asked for to see! Hyung say hi!”

“Hi?” Hansol asked unsure, but his charming smiled made Chenle satisified with the result.

Nice shoot. It would make his viewers crazy.

After Hansol’s departure, he happily went towars his Renjun ge’s and Jeno hyungs room, not even bothering to knock as he grinned happily to the handsome male that had been busy studying business management books.

“Hyung are you finished with studying? Lele wants to interview my video editor for a bit!”

Jeno looked up with his usual soft eyesmiling face; “Hyung has to finish this report, but it will be quick.”

“What are you reading today?” Chenle happily took place on his hyung’s bed, camera focussed on the various books that layed upon his hyung’s desk. “Hyung is just looking at NCT’s latest product launch. Its too boring for Lele to tell.”

Chenle took back the camera lens on himself as he slightly whined: “This is why Jeno hyung is no jaem. Always telling its to boring for Lele!”

Jeno eyesemile remained as he lightly chuckled at his baby brother usual antics: “Hyung is no jaem. But NCT’s newest game will hopefully be more fun.”

“Newest game?” Chenle asked with a gleam in his eyes. Ever since his Jeno hyung had took over NCT’s gaming branch, Lele had discovered his hyung’s talent for creating fun games! It was no wonder all those news papers were saying his hyung was a genius in doing business. All the games he had launched in the past year, despite his still young age, had broken records and were popular among every age category.

Jeno hyung could not play games well, but he sure could create them well! It was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter