Begin next Gen taking over: The pact part 2

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(^0^) anyeaong!!!! Whoa I can't believe I really did the update in a week (Thanks to all cizenies who kept encouraging me on Twitter kkkk). But the sad thing to this is that I didnt reply yet to the comments \(><)/*internal sobbing*

I am so so so thankfull for everyone's support (Oh and I received an inchresting lutenjohn request ^^) and the subs OMG *again internal sobbing*...I can't actually believe we are at chap 42...but you cizenies made this happen. I can only dedicate this to you guys (and to NCT for bringing me smiles when thig sget hectic in life) and as always I hope that every single precious one of you is happy and in good health, wereever you are.

Uhm so about this chap: Here is part 2 ^^ There is 1 chap, 2 chap...and chap 3 (Cuz I maybe I will need it to end things throughoutfully) before we can attack the requests....But before I attack the request I would like to inform everyone of something: Since this story has given me and cizenies lots of joy, I would like to end this on a good note; I will write a "Gift Story" , entitled "Shared Happiness" composed of 10 chapters which will contain the following content:

Chap 1: Tenx MarkXTae  (The ropes of being a new parent) The few “First” of each new parent being shared amongst Ten and Tae with baby Mark Chap 2: JaexJenoXMarkXTae (Being a hyung for the first time) Title says it all. Chap3: MarkxYuta (Successful son’s comeback) Yuta’s carreer as TopModel reaches its peak, and he just made his debut as a designer when an accidental event forces him back to his parental home, which he swore he would never return too. Chap 4: XiaoJun x Lucas (The first Meeting) How the heir of WayV decided it wasn’t a bad idea to open his heart up to a dumb but smiling stranger. Chap5: SichengxTaeyong (Their Swornbrother’s Pact) The early story and evolution of Sicheng and Taeyong till their pact of swornbrother or how Sicheng never thought he would get his heart back in Korea. Chap6- 10: Future Lee Family

So although I will write one chap about Future Lee family, those in "Shared Hapiness" will be more detailed. The reason why I titled this story as "Shared Happiness" is because it will be a crowdfunded story: For the minimum amount of 1 dollar you cizenies can get access to all chapters, and all the money collected will go to orphans around the world, which eventhough do not possess a family Taeyong created, will hopefully find happiness on their own path, creating in the future the family they always wished for just like orphan Taeyong did after his sis death. The organisation I will donate this money to, is trustworthy (I have worked several times with them, and I always get the pictures; they cant give me official documents as the orphans they target are usually in war zones (which are legally not permited to enter for foreigners) )

After the money has been collected (I will try to start the story in February and end it before begin March as I want to do the donation in the first week of march (the youth organisation I work for will donate too at the begin of March so we can hopefully give a significant amount of help at once), I will publicise this story 40 days later as I know some of you might be very young and therefor not posses the means to transfere 1 dollar electroniacaly through paypall. I also dont want you cizenies to feel obliged to participate, but I would be happy if we could at least collect 300 dollars (if half of you guys give 1 dollar this is actually achievable or if some of you ciznies want to donate more, feel free to do so). If we manage to collect 400 dollars, I will donate 100 dollars from my own saving account to donate this money in the name of ciznies around teh world ^^

I can for those that are more scepticall send some pics through twitter in private, as I really wouldn't dare to scam you guys ><

This was about the anouncement, hopefully you guys are as enthousistic as I am about it ^^

Now lets get into this chap: its still less fluffy then usual but I added an extra fluff at the end to make up for it! Hopefully you guys will enjoy this ^^

Lots of love X3

Moonlightwish

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny eyes were pensive, staring at his coffee that he was brewing with a bit of help by their coffee machine.

The smell distracted the golden advocate for a moment, and he sighed in contentment: He really needed coffee.

The moment the last drop of his precious branded coffee was dripping into his big favourite cup (a white and black coloured one, their family picture with a bold “ Congrats, You are the best fat  amazing Dad- & Husband” , which had been a present of Ten and Lucas on father’s day, a long time ago) his sacred moment broke off by the sound of the lift.

Johnny frowned: Ten was supposed to arrive only in the afternoon and even if he did arrive early he would have send a message just because they always agreed on doing so while Lucas was at school, Wendy was at Ten’s side, and his other assistant was at the company HQ in Seoul busy with a meeting.

Johnny casually opened up a kitchen drawer, his movement relaxed, as his eyes travelled to the black automatic revolver that laid in it, his hands ready as the door of the lift opened up slowly-

“You better put that away right now.” A silk voice casually informed him which made him lose his grip on the weapon, as he chastised lightly: “My bad but a message would have been nice.”

“Putting away what?”  an unaware Taeyong asked as both Winwin and him took off their shoes at the entrance of Johnny’s and Ten’s Penthouse floor.

“My phone. I was nearly ready to call the police.” Johnny smoothly closed the drawer after taking a spoon out of it, erasing Taeyong’s doubt by asking both males if they wanted a cup of coffee.

“Sure, I brought some cookies with me to apologise for the sudden intruding.” Taeyong’s apologised as he gave Johnny a white box, which was still relatively warm- indicating that the cookies were freshly made.

Johnny’s eyes gleamed: Taeyong’s sweets were absolutely delicious. Even the royal chef at the palace didn’t make such great sweets.

He waved off his apologies, thanking him for the box of cookies which he didn’t waste time to open, stealing a delicious looking one, before making his way to the kitchen to prepare his guest’s coffee.

 

“What brings you both here so suddenly?” Johnny’s question was mild as he served both of them their coffee, taking a place across them on his cosy American couch.

Taeyong eyed the coffee in curiousity- the smell and texture seemed very different from what he was used too. He remembered that Ten had bragged that Johnny was the best coffee brewer he had met: “Its like he discovered coffee by pouring hot water on it or something”, he had once joked to him.

“Take a guess” was the lazy reply of Winwin, who too, eyed the cup of coffee with a bit of mild interest, taking a whiff of the aroma that smelled too good to be true.

Johnny was internally very proud at both of their actions- he prided himself that he may not be the best cook, but he sure could serve his husband the best coffee there was.

“I can guess my son Xuxi did a bit of mischief, and since today happens to be the first day of school Mark is finally attending, I can roughly guess he is making mischieve with his hyung.”

Winwin nodded: as expected of the cunning man to know the answer without any lead given.

“I don’t exactly know if it is Xuxi or Mark that is doing the mischieve.” Taeyong sighed as he remembered the conversation of last night with his son, “But I wanted to understand what was going on, and he-” the male indicated Winwin with his chin, “Suggested that I would be able to find the answer by coming here.”

Johnny smiled at Winwin: as expected, the man’s intuition and perception was even sharper than Jaehyun’s. 

“I am pretty sure Winwin knows more then I.” He scoffed as he stole another delicious cookie from the table.

“Who knows? Maybe you know more then me?” Winwin gave him a small mysterious smile, sipping on the coffee before nodding his head in approval; “I didn’t expect you could have a hidden talent in making coffee.”

Johnny grinned: “I will take that as a precious compliment coming from you.”

Winwin rolled his eyes: he may be spare with his words, but he wasn’t that stingy in saying compliments.

“It is very good coffee. Ten already told me about this, but I am still surprised how good it is.” Taeyong added in admiration as he didn’t really like coffee that much, but this cup of coffee made him want to drink more.

Johnny beamed at the mention of his lover. “He did? What else did he say?”

“Whipped.” Was the light whisper that came from Winwin’s mouth.

Johnny rolled his eyes: “I am, what about it?”

Taeyong giggled: “Its no wonder you guys are able to last in your relationship despite the difficulties of your business and the royal family.”

Johnny saw a glimpse of sadness in Taeyong’s eyes; “No matter the background of your partner, a relationship only last when both parties are willing to sacrifice things for the sake of the relationship.”

Taeyong nodded: “I know.”

In his first one, it had been Ten that was unwilling to sacrifice his love for Johnny for the sake of their family.

In the second one, it had been Taeyong himself who was unwilling to sacrifice his normal life to enter the world of Jaehyun; side by side.

In the third one, both Yuta and Taeyong had been unwilling to sacrifice their son’s priority over a relationship with benefits.

Love, wasn’t a matter of how deep or how swallow. It was a matter to give and receive.

Finding both parties willing to give and receive, was harder to find than to say.

Love…was trial after trial, but both parties willing to make it work.

One sided effort wasn’t rewarded, no matter how hard or commited you were.

Taeyong wondered if he would ever try to find love after his kids would grow up independently… What was he saying? His kids would always stay his babies, he wouldn’t bother to find love, he had love enough to give and receive thanks to his previous treasures!

“Anyway, what did my son do this time?” Johnny lightly changed the topic of subject as he finished with a last sip, his cup of coffee.

Winwin raised an eyebrow in question: “This time?”

Johnny chuckled: “He may be sweet and obedient, he is curious and if not for his sworn brother Xiao Jun-God bless that kid- he would find himself in lots of troubles.”

“Xuxi has a sworn brother?” Taeyong asked in curiosity at that complete new set of information.

“He does. I am pretty sure Mark met him, as he came back to Korea a couple of days ago.” Johnny wondered how much he could reveal to Taeyong, but seeing Winwin’s relaxed expression he guessed that it was okay.

After all, Taeyong had a swornborther himself, and even though he was not totally aware of the consequences he wasn’t oblivious to it either.

“Mark? He never told me this…” Taeyong sulked as he too finished his cup of coffee.

Winwin rolled his eyes: “Is he supposed to tell you everything he does?”

“Ya, Dong Si Cheng, aren’t you the one who photocopied every digital and physical photo I had of Renjun and Chenle that was in our house for your own usage? And don’t think I didn’t catch you reading Mark’s diary in secret; you wanted to know everything about those two since you left!”

Winwin cursed in secret as he had been busted; “I am just trying to catch up with things I didn’t know for years, don’t compare yourself to me. You have been spoilt for years knowing every secret they had, what is one little thing like Mark not telling you whom he met for you to complain about not knowing anything!”

“I didn’t complain-”

Johnny was granted to honor to witness Winwin’s natural playful and soft character thanks to the tennis match that was unfolding in front of him, a ball of dramatic arguments going back and fort between Taeyong and Winwin.

It was also quite funny to see the usual soft Taeyong transforming himself into a little dramaqueen, clearly at ease with his inner self in front of his swornbrother.

A swornbrother relationship was always special.

Seeing Taeyong and Winwin, reminded himself of his son Lucas and Xiao Jun.

A sworn brother was that person: the one which you could bare your soul too, because they would bare theirs too.

There was no need to hide yourself; afer all he/she may be the reason you would end your life for to protect. It was sometimes a dangerous trade off, but there were very few times it wasn’t a trade worth the danger.

The reason why Johnny hadn’t bothered to find one, was because he found something more than a sworn brother in his lover Ten. He had found his soulmate.

He wondered why Jaehyun-shi hadn’t made one as considering his identity was quite the norm to do so.

“He does have one.” Winwin chuckled.

Oeps. He had said that out loud didn’t he?

“Jaehyun-shi? Really? Who?” Johnny wondered who was able to be sworn brother with such a dangerous and cunning man.

“Ah we didn’t tell him?” Taeyong asked in surprise.

“Its quite obvious but they are also quite subtle at times.” Winwin remarked.

“Huh?” Johnny’s mind became sharp as he processed the information: “They? I know them?”

Winwin nodded, mischievousness in his eyes; “But I guess we shouldn’t tell, its after all not our role to do so, right Yongie?”

Taeyong rolled his eyes: “You are acting like a kid.” He nevertheless stayed quiet.

Huh. Johnny’s eyes twinkled at the challenge of discovering a new secret.

“When will Ten arrive?” Winwin asked as he looked at his watch with casually.

Johnny looked up on his phone before humming: “In about an hour or slightly more.”

Winwin nodded; “It seems we will have to wait more.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I am looking for someone, someone who doesn’t want to be found because they are on the deadlist of BlackBlood.”

Hyungwon’s body tensed at the name as a curse escaped Changkyun.

“And I want DarkStar to give protection to that person.”

“You want us to declare war on DarkBlood!” Changkyun’s who stood up in rage, triggered the two boys next to Mark into a defensive position, tension more palpable than ever.

 

Two pair of eyes were reading each other silently.

“Changkyun.” Hyunwon voice was emotionless as he suppressed a sigh.

“Hyung!”

“Don’t talk back!” Hyungwon tugged him back to sit.

At the same time Xiao Jun and Renjun’s body regained their relaxed temperament.

Hyungwon would have sworn he saw Renjun’s hands placing something shimmering back to his pocket while Xiao Jun’s secret hand signal was to subtle for him to catch into which direction his shadow guard was staying.

“Continue.”

Mark wasn’t even phased by his actions as he calmly continued: “He is called BlackOwl. He was a former member of DarkBlood.”

“A deserter?” Hyunwon’s eyebrow rose in astonishment.

Lucas shrugged: “We are not hundred percent sure but it’s very likely so.”

Hyunwon was astonished; Darkblood compared to DarkStar was much crueller: for someone to be able to receive a nickname with the word “Dark” in it, meant it had been once a very highly placed person by the organisation. Yet the higher the higher the monitoring would have been…To be still able to quite the organisation alive… well that was definitely no little feat.

Finding the person…and declaring war on the DarkBlood by given him asylum.

Kihyung hyung would definitely kill him.

“What else?”

Changkyun scoffed, eyes enraged but Mark continued with his silk voice: “I want a silent alliance between your team, WayV and Neo Green Dragon.”

Hyunwon’s eyes widened, while Renjun, Lucas and XiaoJun looked at Mark in utter shock.

Where had their hyung heard of a silent alliance?!

Mark had prepared himself even since that fateful day at the hospital: when Lucas had told him Hyungwon had only two requests, he had figured it would be more then fair to ask for a second request too.

Only…he didn’t need anything right now at the moment.

That’s why in the early morning after finally getting his Dad’s consent last night, Mark had sneaked secretly into his Uncle Winwin’s room. He had only one question; how could he protect Renjun, Lucas and Chenle better through this sworn brotherhood vow.

Renjun and Chenle were still members of the Neo Green Dragon Clan, and though Mark doubted they wanted anything to do with it, they could one day be dragged down into it, just like how Mark was dragged down into his family royal business.

An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter