Family Gathering

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Anyeon 👀, aaaah finally I am able to update.. I had some problem with my accommodation hence I am only  at a stable place since yesterday. For some weird reason the country blocks this site so I had to use my phone with VPN to update which as I am not used to it.. I am trying to answer comments right now, and since I am so late I will try to update Sunday  then afterwards updates will be regular on Friday . I wanna thank you guys for everythibg, frim comments to sweet support, I never thought I would be able to go this far with the story...yet look at it, I am reachibg 400 subs. ..ugh I definitely need to pay you guys back for everything. For those that are new welcome, please enjoy and be patient with me haha. 

 

Chapter below is mainly fluff, next will contain Lumark followed by Hansol and bullies. And then we will move to the Lee family moving out, where I will focus a bit on everyone but I guess a bit more on Winwin. (Any fluff request btween Winwin and the kids is welcome, I need some soft inspiration) Then I should focus on mystery of Blackowl so that I can finnally focus on the main highlight of part 2 (Which is a secret but let me say it will be good. .. A bit angsty and full of action, but as always its all about fluff and family so don't worry about it . It should be great, or at least I think so haha) ....ugh good luck to me to write this in 3 chapters before attacking main highlights lmao....I have a feeling I will end up with 5 ^^;

 

Anyways if I am taking late with xokments its because I am sick today so my head is spinning lightly and I am feeling like I should sleep (I have a huge stomach ache who kwpt meawake the whole night so yeah) But by tomorrow morning I hope to have answered to everyone .

 

Also I wrote already 2,5 k for next chapter since I wanna be sure to keep my update promise this time. So keep an eye, and enjoy the chapter. 

 

Lots of love, Moonlightwish

 

___________________________________________________________________________

It had been a nice afternoon at Doyoung and Yuta’s penthouse, when Lucas had met them for the first time.

It had been the weekend that followed Mark’s operation, and the whole family had gathered as they always did on weekends.

Jeno sat with his guitar on the living room’s floor, his Mark hyung’s fingers guiding his own on the strings of the instrument as he his eyebrows were frowning in concentration, lips slightly pouting as it seemed he couldn’t get it right again.

“Alright, let’s try again,” Mark’s calm voice didn’t contain a hint of impatience, “Don’t be nervous, Hyung knows you will get this right in no time.”

Jungwoo who was watching with very amazed eyes, sat on Kun’s lap who was leisurely talking with Taeyong about some new receipt he would like to try, as he wasn’t very familiar in cooking Korean cuisine yet. Taeyong had always those usefull tips, expecially for children food, as Kun wanted to try too make some simple healthy dishes for Jungwoo who had just started teething. He was a bit of late bloomer, and Kun was excited eventhough it meant his precious son had developed the habit to chew on his and Jaehyun’s fingers, leaving a handful of saliva and whining everytime Kun tried to take out his lightly hurt finger out of his mouth.

The said infant, loved the sound of the guitar particularly, which was the reason Jeno tried to hone his current skills, loving the way his little brother eyes shone in amazement every time he played.

Sometimes the infant would crawl to the both of them, his hands taping the guitar, as he too wanted to play. Kun distractedly took his son each time back to his lap, as he knew the instrument strings would be broken at his son enthousiastic hands.

Jungwoo whined everytime, and Kun had no choice but to sacrifice his left pinky to distract his son of the melodious sounds of the guitar.

Taeyong laughed, finidng it very cute as he vaguely remembered Jeno having done so with his Mark hyung; Every time Mark had played on his instrument, the kid would crawl to his hyung, eyes shinny as he too had been amazed by the mysterious object that was played by the hands of his hyung.

The memory made him smile foundly.

Doyoung and Jaehyun were enjoying a late cup of coffee, talking about some recent business; they were also gossiping about Black King’s recent news as well as Doyoung’s upcoming drama who would come out any time soon.

Jaehyun eyed Mark and Jeno from time to time, eyes soft as he watched them play the instrument.

Jaehyun had plenty of beuatifull memories of playing the guitar with young Mark. Jeno and the current Mark were creating even more good memories with him, be it with the guitar or piano, which had make him more happy lately. That and his adorable youngest son cute habit of wanting to crawl to them whenever they had played the instrument toghter in Jaheyu’s and Kun’s home, as Mark had now taking the habit (to his and Kun’s greatest delight) to stay the night over whenever Jeno did.

Winwin, who had joined for the first time their little gathering, sat near Yuta, making some small talk from time to time about design. He had been an art student in his youth, majoring in traditional Chinese Art, and apparently Yuta had deemed his outfit stylish enough to state he had a good sense of fashion; their discussion had then flowed on from there, and somehow they ended up discussing clothing patterns and material combinations.

Till now, the Japanese supermodel was rather pleased with their discussion; even thinking secretly if he could offer the man a position under his company. It was after all rare that he found someone who he admired in the excpect of fashion.

Winwin was obvious to those thought, as most of his attention was directed to Renjun who sat near his Hyung, with the zither in front of him. Once Jeno (under Mark’s guidance), played a melody, the Chinese boy’s fingers plucked some string’s to mimick the melody; sometimes he failed, sometimes he succeeded and sometimes he was even able to complete the melody with another.

It was a little game he and his Mark hyung had come up with, to train his finger memory, as the boy wasn’t alowed to look at the instrument while playing.

Now that his father was back, the younger wanted absolutely to learn a Chinese song his mother had once played; before it had been to painfull to try it…but now he finally had a reason to play it.

Only, he felt that his skilss were still not on par with his mother’s…hence he was training a bit more before giving it a try.

He wanted it to be perfect.

In this way, Renjun too could be as stubborn as his Mark hyung.

Renjun had no idea, that’ in Winwin’s eyes, his movements had been the reflection of his mother, to the point that Winwin tried not to sink to much back in memories.

 

If only you could see him, I am sure you would be so proud of him, Love.

Our Son…he grew up so well.

 

Winwin smiled softly as he continued to enjoy the sight of his son playing the zither, the scene calm and peacefull until a sudden a scream starteled everyone:

“YOU DEVIL, STOP RIGHT THERE IF YOU ARE A MAN!”

“NANA IS A BOY!”

“AND I AM KARMA, SO STOP RUNNING!”

Yuta laughed as he watched Doyoung slap his own face, mumebling “Why does Taeyong have angels while I get half angels half devils?”

““YOU TWO FACED DEVIL!”

“DEVIL HYUNG IS TWO FACED DEVIL!”

“STOP RUNNING ALREADY!”

Doyoung rolled his eyes as he muthered tiredly: “Scrap that half angel half devil. Its full devils. Say why do you have angels and I got devils?” He sighed as he asked Tayeong who had been trying to lure Jungwoo into his lap, wanting to hold the cute infant to pinch his cute cheeks.

“Hyung, Taeyong hyung is an angel…But you…” Jaehyun teased as he took a sip of his coffee, while Taeyong giggled lightly.

“Yah, look who is speaking. If even you get angels, why do I not get them as well?” Doyoung scoffed

“That’s because I got married to angels. Twice.” Jaehyun winked towards Kun who shook his head, but his soft eyes betrayed him.

“Are you saying he got married to a Devil?” Yuta scary voice interrupted them, while he smiled scaringly calm towards Jaehyun.

Jaehyun smiled, sipping his coffee: “Oh, I didn’t know hyung was married? When was the wedding?”

Yuta’s threatening face changed to that of a lightly blusing one, as he realised his mistake, glancing lightly to his partner, who was taken aback by Jaehyun’s comment.

Before any of them could react, Chenle’s dolphin laughter could be heard.

Taeyong frowned, knowing that this meant someone was probably in big trouble: “I will check on them.”, the male wanted to stand up, yet approaching loud footsteps could be heard as a scared Jaemin ran into the living room, followed by a very angry Donghyuck who’s black hair suddenly had been tainted into something reddish.

That something reddish, happened to be slime.

“APPPAAAAA!” Jaemin went into his Doyoung’s appa arms, his eyes half laughing yet half scared of the devil that followed him just behind.

“Lee Donghyuck!” Doyoung catched his son, who hidded himself in his secure embrace.

“YAH, Old Man, why are you shouting at me again?! Look at what he did??!!!” Donghyuck pointed at his hair, slime stil dripping with a very wronged face, as he glared to his brother, who suddenly felt very brave confronting his hyung in his appa’s embrace.

Jisung and Chenle followed, Chenle’s face unsurprisingly full of bue slime (which the kid didn’t seem to mind) still giggling, while Jisung was actually still palying with the fascinating green slime in his hand; if not for the interesting sight of that devil getting angry, he wouldn’t have bothered to come; though he felt slightly sleepy, so he walked towards his dad ready to claim his pillow.

“Jaemin.” Yuta may have not shouted, his tone still sent a shiver down Nana’s spine as he hugged his appa tighter, while looking innocently to his dad.

“Nana playing?” he sweetly said in confusion, his shinny eyes were Yuta’s puppy eyes perfect reflection.

Donghyuck sensing that devil innocent cute act would soften his parents, immediately pouted, voice full of aeygo as he hugged his appa’s Yuta leg: “Appa!”

Both Yuta and Doyoung looked at each other, loss for words…Ugh, they were both too weak against those two armed devils.

“Alright, Nana apologise.” Doyoung softly asked, as he felt there was no need to be angry as he could clearly see it had been harmless playing between them; Nana’s intention weren’t to be mean to his hyung.

Donghyuck looked at his dad with a sense of betrayel: “That’s it!?”

“Donghuck.” Doyoung warned sternly, reminding his son he was the eldest.

“Hyuckie, how about appa buys you some sweet cookies? Those big ones with extra choco chips, you really like?” Yuta softly tried to pacify his son, as he had taken a wetwipe softly trying to take out the reddish substance out of his son hair.

Donghyuck didn’t say a word. He knew those cookies would also be shared with that devil, so what had he truly gained?

Donghyuck’s silent, made everyone worry, and Yuta urged his son to apologise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter