Heaven's Grace: Coming back 2U

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peeks shyly out of the corner*

H-i-Hii....^^

First of all, *big bows, I am very sorry T T

Euhm so how do I explain this, without getting to much detailed, coughs akwardly*

Basically, Exams are finnally over ( I passed every single one of them, Thank you everyone who wished me well), I am still having a big problem with my Visa (Which hopefuly will be setteled), I had some family issues (Not dramatic or sad ones, just...they took a lot of time), and I guess I wasn't very well due to Fandom life? Like a most of you know, I am primarly a LOVE, and I cried tears of happiness with Minhyun's return...But yeah a lot of toxic akagaes and moods recently because yeah, Fandom life, huh.

It made my writer's block ( due to stress as I wanted to make Winwin's entrance perfect), much worse, and basically it was overwhelming. Which is why I retired myself of twitter for a while, as I have that bad habit to issolate myself from friends and any social interaction whenever I am feeling too stressed (Those who DM'ed me, I will reply once I regain internet connection), and I took some time off to inspire myself ( the amount of NCT fanfics I read those past days...)

Anyways, I manage dto write two chapters; one which I will upload today and one I will upload friday, as I am currently finishing my laguage waiting for my morning flight to Asia, to start my internship abroad. It will take a while to settle myself ( and to rgeain internet connection), hence I knew I had to prepare the chapter now, of I wanted to upload it friday..

Personal live aside, I wanna thank those who worried about me, who supported me eventhough they couldn't reach me ( a big thanks to @ Crystel Unnie, Wienna Unnie and Jae Oppa ^^ You guys are the best supporter I could have ever wished for, and its thanks to you that I managed to find the courage to continue even when I feel I am a bad author-nim haha X3)

I also wanna thank for the new subs, (woah we reached 1000 vieuws already, I should post a fluff chap soon to celebrate that! ^^), and upvotes, I already am amazed how much love this story gets ^^

I will reply to everyone's comment soon ( Again hope the airport wifi is stable haha), thank you for leaving those comments as they really help me so much more than you cizenies think. I love reading and replying to them so much too ^^

Alright...Guess thhis was my Ted-talk, so without further ado,....as Jae Oppa would say: DAS MY BIAS WINWIN IN DA HOUSE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mark opened up his eyes, feeling slightly grogy. His Appa Kun had told him the medication’s effect were a bit longer to last, but he would be okay after a good rest.

Still his chest felt so heavy…Nevermind. Mark shook his head in fondness as he finally saw the cause of his heavy chest: Jeno had somehow found his way into his bed, and had decided to use his chest as a pillow.

Mark found his dongsaeng was slightly too old (read heavy) to do such things, but Jeno had never been the kind that liked to insiate kinship (Taeyong scoffed he had picked this bad habit from him, which in his opinion couldn’t be true), so he indulged his little brother who rarely asked for something from his hyung.

Mark wondered briefly what had caused Jeno to seek refuge in him in the middle of the night (after all he and Renjun had stayed at least till midnight to talk in soft voices; Mark had been sick for so long, he had missed conversing with his brother, and so did Renjun who had started to narrated al the events and worries he had missed.)

Mark didn’t know that Jeno had missed his Hyung terribly in the couple of days that he had been seriously bedridden, scared (as much as Renjun), when he had spend the whole day at the hospital for the operation. Up until know neither Jeno or Renjun knew exactly why their hyung had suddenly fallen “ill”, nor why he had gone to the hospital.

Last night Jeno had dreamt of his Mark hyung going to the hospital, only to never come back again. It had scared him so much, he had woken up shaken; heartbeat crazingly beating, his body lighty trembeling in fear, and had decided to reassure himself by checking up on his hyung.

It had ended up by fighting the urge to crawl into his bed ( which he had terribly lost too) and sleep soundly surrounded by his Hyung’s sweet scent and warm strong body.

“Nono, wake up, you are to heavy for Hyung.” Mark softly shook his brother shoulder, which was rewarded with a light cute noise in protest, followed by Jeno nuzeling his head deeper into his chest.

“Nono…” Mark helplessly shook again, still remaining soft as he didn’t want to startle him.

He was interrupted by the click of his door opening, and looking up he found Chenle who was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

The moment Lele’s eyes felt on his hyung, who was widely awake, he grinned yet his eyes became suddenly big as he saw another body nestling himself comfortably on his chest.

“Jeno hyung no fair! LELE TOO!” Chenle high pitch voice, succeffuly woke up a very startled Jeno, and a grumphy Renjun who lectured him halfasleep about being too loud in the morning;

 

 

“Surprise Surprise, It’s you guys only FUllSUN!” Donghyuck ran towards the living room where every Lee kid had gathered to play Monopol; Mark, Renjun and Jeno smiled as they greeted him back ignoring the sassiness. Donghyuck’es mouth twitched as he glared fiercly at Jisung who was the only one who didn’t play the game, as the younger had instead opted to play the koala by observing the game from his favourite pillow (read his hyung chest)
“Donghyuck Hyung!” an excited Chenle greeted him, which he he smiled back too, eyes immediately much softer.

“Even better surprise, It’s NANA!” Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the devil creature who followed him into the living room, running as he spotted the game: “Can I be the bank? Nana can count now!”

 “You wish, you can barely count till fifty.” Donghyuck mumbeled as he let himself be dragged by Chenle, who wanted him to play in his stead because: “Donghyuck Hyung wins a lot, Chenle also wants to win!”

Nana only rolled his eyes in replic to Donghyuck’s sarcasm: “Nana can count till hunderth!”

Donghyuck scoffed: “Congratulations. Come back when you know what multiplications are.”

Jaemin was on the point of bursting back, when he felt a hand thug his sleef; he was met with the pretty eyesmsile of Jeno who sweetly asked: “Nana those are the bank’s. Mark hyung just bought a big Hotel, so he has to give you some money for it.”

Nana’s eye slit up, as he seriously immersed himself into the game, his hyung remarks long forgotten while busy asking his Mark hyung the details of the transaction.

Mark smiled and complied, though he had never said he would buy the hotel, he knew Jeno had just tried to play “Hyung” by avoiding another bicker between Jaemin and Donghyuck.

It didn’t help the younger had a very soft spot for Jaemin, so Mark smiled at the act.

Renjun rolled his eyes as he nudged Donghyuck softly, who had already Chenle in his lap explaining his assets and money:

“Why are you so annoyed?”

Donghyuck huffed as he looked into the direction of his Hyung, who was already done giving money to Nana, while a comfy Jisung on his lap, leaning into his chest.

Renjun sighed softly as he wisspered: “We all missed him, but Jisung was truly not well those last days. Let him be, you know that he has a special attachment to Mark Hyung.”

Donghyuck huffed again, taking the dice as it was his turn. He patiently guided Chenle on what move to take, and waited till Renjun had played too before he whispered back:

“Well, I do not live with Mark hyung, unlike you guys!”

“You come every week at least trice, its not like you don’t see us at all!” Renjun rolled his eyes, as he even sassily added: “Thank God you don’t live here, trice a week is enough.”

Hyuck slapped him light on the shoulder as he softly whined: “And I don’t get the same treatment as you guys either!”

“What are you guys talking about?” Mark who had observed the two silently bickering asked in concern.

“Nothing.”

“Donghyuck is glad you are not sick anymore.”

Renjun and Donghyuck both answered at the same time; the younger glared at the elder who had a smug look in his eyes.

Mark smiled as he he stretched his arm lightly, so that he could ruffle Donghyuck’s hair softly:

“Hyung is better. Thanks for worrying about me, Hyuckie.”

Donghyuck glared at Jaemin, who smiled devilishly from across the playboard, as he observed some red tints in his hyung cheeks.

He then glared back at Renjun who was trying not to laugh.

“BuT I dOnT gEt tHe SaMe TrEaTmeNt aS You GuyS” he heard the Chinese mimick softly, which earned him a shove from Donghyuck.

“Our turn!” Chenle’s excited shout was a great excuse to ignore those two devils, and he took the opportuntity eagerly with both hands, ignoring the small chuckle that left Renjun’s mouth.

Mark blinked in confusion, yet he couldn’t help but smile as he had missed the liveliness.

Jisung nudged him lightly, as it was his turn.

“Wanna turn the dice for me?” Mark asked softly to the boy who had been so silent since the beginning of the game. Jisung eyed the dices with mild interest, before accepting the offer as he felt the heating pair of eyes of a certain jealous person.

He rolled the dice but was disappointed with the result as it made Mark Hyung lose money, glaring as Donghyuck smirked to his defeated face.

“It’s fine Sungie, Hyung has still lots of money.” Mark smiled as he handed over the money to an excited Jaemin.

“Hyung were do you see the money, you are as good as broke.” Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the typical Mark hyung act.

“Hyung wanna have some of mine?” Jeno proposed eagerly, glad if he could help his hyung.

“Yah Lee Jeno, how much time do we have to remind you that the goal of a game is to win. Not giving charity!” Donghyuck scoffed.

Renjun softly answered something back, which earned him another slap on his shoulder from Donghyuck.

Mark shook his head foundly as he kindly refused the money. Jeno disappointed pupy eyes however never failed to soften him so he accepted a bit of it in exchange of the hotel he just bought.

Jeno’s happy eyesmile was met with a scoffing Donghyuck mumbeling something about rules; he snapped his head back as Renjun whispered something again:

“Give me a break, you Snoogle Tooth Devil!” Donghyuck snapped, as he ran after a giggling Renjun, game long forgotten, while Chenle and Jaemin laughed at the sight of it.

“LEE DONGHYUCK!” Doyoung’s scream from the kitchen could be heard, but Donghyuck was too busy chasing Renjun up the stairs to actually feel the treath of it.

“Hyung, let them be.” Taeyong giggled softly as he tugged Doyoung back into the kitchen.

“Can Nana have Devil hyung’s money?” Jaemin eyes shined, full of misschieve as Jeno kindly tried to avaoid another disaster (which with the help of Chenle, who iddnt want to lose his money, was more easier then usual).

Jisung bored of the usual scene (Had they actually ever finished a game properly? Not that he could remember), nuddged his hyung who looked at him after glancing worriedly towards the stairs.

“Hyung Chocomilk? Please?”

“CHOCOMILK!” an excited Chenle hoped from his palce towards his hyung, eyes big and shinning.

“For Nana too!” Jaemin popped suddenly next to him, hugging his arm, whith puupy eyes armed.

Mark smiled. “Alright.Hyung will make chocomilk.

“Movie Night Night !” Chenle trew his arm excitedly in the air, before hopping to the kitchen to ask his dad for a movie.

“Can I help hyung?” Jeno asked excitedly.

Mark nodded, feeling very warm as he enjoyed his usual family bliss.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark didn’t know if he had to feel worried or not. On one hand, he could feel his father’s stress radiating out from his tense body. Taeyong may have seemed walking casual, conversing with them calmly, Mark just could see the word “Stressed” screaming at him from his father’s forehead.
So yeah, it was a worring sight to see.

On the other hand, his dad was a first-class worrywart.

For all Mark knows, his dad could be stressed about not being able to cook tomorrow because he had a night class with UNITED till the early hours of morning, or maybe he was stressed out because Jeno had been coughing a bit too much ( knowing Jeno’s health, it would be fine with the warm tea cup filled with honey, Taeyong had given him trice today).

So yeah, this was a bit less worring.

Taeyong had been smiling at them, sweet-talking Lele with an ice-cream promise, but Mark who had always been the best at reading his dad’s mood, concluded that indeed, there was something to worry about.

It was weird for once that he had asked Renjun, Lele and Mark alone to accompany him out, and yet it was precisely because not every of their siblings was there that Mark thought it couldn’t be that bad; after all if it was important his dad would have surely asked everyone to come with him, right?

Renjun who was more sensible then any of them, also felt Taeyong’s stress. Mark felt Renjun’s gaze linger on him and he smiled back softly. Renjun seeing his hyung still smiling without worry gradually relaxed; he still had his guard up as he knew there was no better actor then their hyung, but he also knew that Mark wouldn’t be able to smile if it was truly worrysome.

He also decided that he wouldn’t burden his Mark hyung with his anxiety, so he just followed his dad, hyung and didi into the familiar Thai restaurant.

 

The server guided them to a private luxurious lounge and Lele bounced on the soft couch, happily exclaiming he wanted a chocolate icecream flavour. Renjun shook his head as he lectured his younger sibiling to not bounce on and off, while Mark and Taeyong merely smiled, taking a seat as they watched Renjun’s motherly antics.

Taeyong breathed out, trying to calm himself down, as he was aware of Mark’s constant gaze. He turned towards his eldest son: “What do you wanna eat love?”

Mark raised his eyebrow up, which Taeyong translated as: Changing the topic? Sure.

“What does dad want to eat?”

Taeyong nearly laughed, as he realised his stupid mistake: he was so stressed he had asked a foolish question, and looking on the look on Mark’s face, he too had found out his weird behaviour.

Busted.

“Dad is still thinking. Injunie, what do you want to eat love?”

Renjun looked up from Lele, who was no bouncing on his lap. “Eh? Ah is there any Vanilla Flavour?”

Taeyong smiled; he brought them to a thai restaurant but his kids where only interested in ice-cream.

“Alright, a Vannila one. Then dad will also take a Cherry-Flavoure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter