Begin Next Gen Taking over: The Verdict

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

^^ F I N A L L Y.

Ugh, I rushed so much this week to finish this chapter, as the study block is around the corner (you know that hellish period of studying before university exams begin- yep thats in a week for me), so I defenetly wanted to update this week, cause I have no idea when I will have time for next update. I wil try in 2 weeks again BUT if I am late, please understand, there is an university student tryingg to survive T T I will probably notify you guys on twitter as usual when update is taking longer or when it could happen when it does.

I rushed so much to write this, yet I didnt even had the time to reply to comments (TwT). Ugh such a miserable busy life, I can't even respond to my lovely readers! Those two weeks were quite less comments then usual, I am affraid I made everyone affraid with my Shared Happiness project ><

Besides this...uhm lets see (I am so rushed to type this, cause I need to work on some other things), ah I know! So there are 2 chap left (I knew I had predicted it right last week when I told myself I would need an extra chap to round it perfectly in place!), and then Shared Happiness chapters (10) followed by requests left to be done (3? 4? Will look later through the comments), Oh and yeah Donghyuck and Jaemin will come next chapter again (I know, I will include them soon, and it will be a fluff part), and as you can guess this is less fluffy chapter, but by next chapter fluff will come back! Also because I love cliffhangers....>< I am sorry, I didnt plan to end on one, but it somehow always does haha ^^;

And...uhm...That's it?! (Can't really think what I was supposed to add as well..My poor head...) Ah! Yes: Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments that keep this author-nim in good health and care, I hope you are all doing great (Saw some tweets on my tl that worried me. You lovely cizenies hold on! Dark days are only dark so that you can really appreciate the rays of the sun, no matter how little they are. And the sun, always shows up in the end, seeming brighter then usual thanks to the past dark days behind us! The trick to survive in the dark until the sun comes up, is to always look out for that little ray of light that is always present, no matter how dark it is. Find it, and keep holding it till the sun comes up!).

Thank you cizenies lots for the subs and loevely comments ( @Jae Oppa: You are absolutely amazing! Thank you for your cheering word again and again ^^) Also a big lovely big smooch and hug to my forever lovely princess @CoffeeBlosom X3 Love you lots girl!

That's it. (Head is breaking down) Uhm...if I forgot something...Ah well tomorow if Monday >< Fighting everyone!

Stream NCT U Coming Home!

Lots of love X3

Moonlightwish ^^ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dad, I am home!” Hansol locked the door softly, his tired face finally regaining some vigour and a trace of a smile as he neatly took of his shoes to arrange them at the small but cosy entrance of their little apartment. He smelled peach tie, the one that his dad always bought him on Friday’s , as they celebrated the weekend, their evening both cuddled up in soft blankets in front of a good animated movie while sipping on the herbal infusion his dad always claimed would allow him to grow tall, which Hansol always joked it didn’t work on him.

“I am way too old for this, if I had known about it when I was your age, I would have ended up as giant!”

Hansol laughed, cuddling his dad as he always answered sweetly that he liked his dad the way he was;

“Such a sweet talker you are, ah!” His dad smile was nevertheless blinding.

Friday was a good day, mused Hansol, as he took of his heavy schoolbag full of books. Ugh. His back was finally free!

He took of his jacket and just as he was about to enter the living room, he stayed still.

This silence…

For one, his dad was too much of a softie to not come and hug his son, or at the very least respond to him if he was busy in his lab or kitchen.

For two, he had been growing up in an environment where he understood that there was silence and silence.

Silence was never a good sign.

Instincts, which been drilled into his mind by his dad for years, took it over automatically:

He controlled his breath to be normal, crouching silently down near the indoor plants, fingers skilfully fishing the two little knifes that were pasted under the surface of the pots, praying that his intuition was just fooling with him as he finally entered the living room.

 

He spotted his dad immediately, eyes wide open with a silent plead to run, mouth silenced by black tape, both feet and hands cuffed, yet he still tried to stand, tried to shout; even with the unclear sound, he knew it could only a warning to run. Too flee.

He wouldn’t. Not when his dad was still there.

A shadow flashed, and Hansol’s fighting instinct took over, as he ejected his schoolbag like a shield, the little but deadly sharp knifes ripping up a black clothing as he missed his target, another presence sneaking from behind.

Two versus one; they were clearly stronger in skills, yet they were not taking any risk as they outpowered him in numbers.

One, two, three throws before he lost his knife by a very fast move; ten seconds of fists on fist colliding before the second figure gave a well landed sneak attack which he left him gasping for air.

Not even a minute later his body collided with his dad’s favourite soft carpet, both arms held on his back in an iron grip as he looked helplessly at his dad, who was clearly enraged at those guys and sad at the sight of his son being handled like this.

“All targets captured.” A feminine voice above him announced as all the shadows in the room emerged: Hansol eyes widened in fear: they were with more than ten.

How had they managed to enter? His dad had a very deadly poison security system, which was the reason Hansol never brought Jinyoung with him home: he knew by heart were to walk and were not to walk, but his classmate would be suffering the martyr if he carelessly walked in.

It was also the reason they had picked the top floor of the apartment building, as no one would be as mad to just run up 20 floors by accident. They also never ordered deliveries.

But more importantly….who were they…and how had they managed to find them?

Four people started to sit on the couch opposite his dad, one of them taking the lead:

“Such a nasty system, no wonder you were capable of escaping Black Blood. Mr.Moon you didn’t make the task easier for us.” 

He snapped his fingers, and the women who had been cuffing both of his hands and feet, scooped him up taking him to sit next his dad, whose eyes silently asked him if he was okay.

The women took of the tape, his dad’s eyes narrowed as he coldly asked: “Who are you?”

“If you were once a ‘Black’ member then you should be able to guess.” The same guy responded, making him thus in Hansol mind the leader.

Taeil looked at them carefully; Black from head to toe, only their eyes were visible….his eyes narrowed down as he finally noticed the well-hidden red MX symbol on their sleeves….

“The ace team of Blackstar?”

Taeil didn’t understand; even if Blackblood would have hired people to kill him…it wouldn’t be people from Blackstar taking this job; for one they were one of the biggest fishes amongst fishes why would they bother with internal matters of Blackblood? At most they would be considered as rivals at worst as enemies.

This wasn’t Blackblood style…It didn’t make sense at all.

“Now the question is why?” the leader asked with a teasing voice.

“Did someone send you?” Taeil asked, just to be sure.

As expected, a single shake of head.

“Then what do you want from me?” Taeil tried to understand what Blackstar could gain from him. A sickly member who needed his diagnosis?

It was a bit far-fetched as he was still on Blackblood’s blacklist.

Though Blackstar didn’t fear them, it would be not worth the trouble to go against them especially considering the cruel nature of Taeil’s former higherups.

No. It was something else. But what?

“Aren’t you a miracle doctor?”

“Huh?”

So, his initial guess was right? How come? It couldn’t be this simple.

“You see, a very annoying member of mine,” the leader nodded his head towards one of the other persons sitting next to him, who was also the tallest one amongst them “Agreed to a blood price with his sworn brother which consisted of finding you.”

Taeil’s blood ran cold.

If a Blackblood member had made a vow with a Blackstar member…then his life…his precious son’s life would be finished.

He had offended a lot of people, all of them were never good people, but he didn’t though he would have caused such hatred to be included in a blood price…

The tall guy continued: “I am proposing you the following: Your services in exchange for Blackstar protection against Blackblood.”

Dead…Finished…But before he would succumb, he need to get Hansol out of…

Huh?

Ah?

“W-what did you say?” Taeil was completely bewildered by this dramatic turn of events. This couldn’t be happening right?

“My sworn brother needs for whatever reason your skills in medicine. If you can satisfy whatever he is asking from you then Blackstar would offer you and your son protection against Black blood.  Your skills for our skills. It’s a very fair deal, don’t you think so?”

“Why the heck did you had to assault me and my son if you had such a deal to begin with!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas felt his wrist hurt, snuggling into the cushion even more as he comforted himself he had somehow survived his Dad’s wrath, even though that was partly thanks to his Da Ge and Xiao Jun (who had first aligned himself with his dad, playing the advocate of the devil for a long time before taking pity on him and switching sides.)

Lucas hadn’t feared any harsh punishment to begin with (because his Fat Father was a softie and he had his hyung at his side), but man he had forgotten how cunningly his dad could be when he was truly annoyed: he had asked something that seemed soft but something which was a real punishment for Lucas: he had ordered to copy the stolen seal more then twenty times on paper, hand drew of course, without a single error being allowed.

“Since you like to use my seal that much, how about you draw it twenty times so that you won’t feel tempted to look at it anymore?”

Ever since young Lucas hated one thing: sitting still and being patient.

To draw that annoying thing, detail by detail, with his shaking wrist that couldn’t handle being so slow….and that twenty times…Sigh.

His dad had truly been angry ah.

His hyung managed to help him with the punishment, though Lucas didn’t allow him much to do so, as his Fairy Dad had scolded him a great deal.

The ones who gotten fairly out of this were Renjun and Xiao Jun, both devils chastising Lucas, while Winwin ashjushi nodding along, giving his son a secret thumbs up while Fiary Dad wasn’t looking his way.

His Fairy Dad, after a pretty long scolding had given his Da Ge a sulky attitude. Renjun had told Lucas that it had last the whole evening- which had left his Da Ge with no choice but to cling a bit unto him to appease him-until his Fairy Dad had succumbed to his persistent hugs and had kissed his Da Ge for nearly 20 minutes (Which for once was met with no resistance of his Da Ge).

However, letting his Da Ge without punishment while Lucas had received one, had left Taeyong a bit uneasy.  After thinking for a minute, he had called Yuta.

“Wanna dye your model’s hair again? He will be all yours for the weekend!”

Mark had received goosegumbs as he had heard his Godfather’s maniacal laugh from across the phone. Needless to say, when Yuta had heard the reason why Taeyong allowed this, he had scolded Mark too. When Jaehyun Appa had finally received the explanation of Winwin he had awaited for a third scolding, but his Appa had given him a soft smile, eyes twinkling mischievously: “Since you used NCT for this, I can expect that you will help Jeno and Jungwoo in the future with it right?”

Jaehyun had actually known Yuta had scolded the kid- and he knew Taeyong had scolded him too.

He had not really the heart to scold his son, when first of all Winwin looked so proud of it (and he knew he should be too) and second of all he had a swornbrother too.

One who had actually scolded his son for his actions in his place, so he had simply ruffled Mark’s hair before visiting his sworn brother to remind him that even though having a third photoshoot was nice, Mark’s leg was still healing; they should displace it for next weekend just in case it would worsen his condition.

And that’s how today, two hours after school ended, Mark had come up to their floor to help Lucas with the remaining drawings- and Lucas couldn’t help but compliment his Da Ge silver dyed hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter