The Darkness behind, The Sun comes again.

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong, anyeon ^^

As promised, my finished chapter is up ( \\ ^ ---^ // )

Again and again thanks you so much everyone to being patient and sweet! Love you Cizenies so so so muchie! X3 I will soon post in the description of the storry my twitter acc. for those who want to keep in touch! Dont you guys be shy, the last person I bite was 10 years ago, I am as good as vegan ;)

Okay that was a no-jam joke, guess I am getting some Mark's influence. But truly, dont you guys be shy, I am that one person who wouldn't even mind you telling some pretty random stuff just bc you are bored.

So this chapter is dedicated to two fabulous persons; first would be the amazing shinning Coffeeblossom ( Who I found out wrote a lot of NCT fanfics too, so check it out if you guys wanna read some ^^), because I cried some pretty tears thanks to you ^^ The MarkXTaeyong scene was inspired by you, and I hope you will the love in it which I wanted to gift you.

The second amazing person is Jaemin09. Boy, you got some amazing good cheering skills, as I got to motivate myself to write thanks to your always present comments ( which are a great support thanks so much ^^)

Anyways, I hope everyone of you amzing people are getting a great day ( Did you guys saw the dreamshow fancams? ^^), and agai again, I love you guys so muchie!

PS: Since I am a pretty shameless LOVE, I would like to ask to watch NUEST new MV; HELP ME is a great song. Today I was so happy (fangirl mode)as I watched MuCore bc Taeyong hugged my bias ^^ JR. ugh. I got so much Nuest and NCT content this week, yet I cant even catch up half of it. How sad ^^

See you guys soon ^^

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee

Moonlightsiwh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The sunlight was an unusual sight that he thought he would have never missed. Now, as the sun slowly greeted him trough the wide tinted glass windows of the airport, he felt that the glorious sight was something he would never enough witness. The sunrise, was colorfull, inspiringfull and warm. A huge contrast with the constant darkness he had known for years.

“Young Master…”

He looked at the bodyguard with slight annoyance; not used to be surrounded by company after such a long time. He wouldn’t complain however, he knew better, so he glanced a last time at the old family picture that was displayed on his phone’s homescreen, before giving his unattended attention to the bodyguard.

The bodyguard himself lightly flinched. The aloofness of the man, his pretty features and elegance may have casted a soft illusion, but his particular identity shattered any soft image that the bodyguard tried to picture about this young master. Just the thought that he was from that family…That he was her younger brother. The man tried to surpress a shiver.

“Y-young master, the car is ready.”

The man’s eyebrow raised slightly as he remarked the bodyguards stuttering. Yet he didn’t say anything; after all he understood better then anyone why his identity could be intimading.

He had lived with it for years, concealing it to most people he encountered whenever he could, not liking the walls his family members always put in their relationships.

He had wished for a normal life.

And he thought he had achieved it when his life had started, here in Seoul.

Yet his identity had laughed at him, taking away what he had so carefully put toghter over the years.

But in the end, it was the love…the sincerity in his life that had made him go through the darkness…He wanted to revenge his own identity…And he would prove it again.

He nodded, as he followed the bodyguard, with a grace that made people curiously look up at him.

You would have thought that his body would have failed him after all those years being laid on a crisp-white hospital bed.

But his muscle-memory hadn’t failed; another revenge on his identity.

The bodyguard opened up the cardoor carefully, shielding him from any possible danger.

He lightly smiled at him; the bodyguard flinched slightly but he ignored it again as he took a seat.
The sound of door closing after him, he closed his eyes, only to open them again after taking out his phone for the hunderth time today.

His eyes, who had seemed cold and distant, traveling through his own dark thoughts, finally seemed to soften at the sight of the picture.

“A bit more; Just wait a bit more. I will be back.”  The words echoed in his heart, as his tumb caressed the cheeks of the two treasures he craved to see more then anything.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyong laughed as puffy flushed cheeks of his son greeted him; slight ice adored his blond locks, making it looking even more shiny and soft.

Yep, truly this was such a great idea.

“It’s not funny…” Mark mumbled sulkly, cheeks still lightly red as he tried to stand up without falling on the icerink as he just had a second ago. Taeyong grinned, cooing as he slided gracefully towards his son. Mark stood up, looking wronged at the kids that were now happily sliding over the rink; they hadn’t care even a bit that they had crashed into him, making him lose his balance as he had tried to avoid hurting them.

“That’s what you get from boasting to much.” Taeyong chuckled as he ruffled his son’s hair, taking out carefully the crumbled ice flocks to avoid any risk of catching a cold.

“Eh? Boasting?! Me?” Mark looked up at him with wronged eyes, his nose lightly crunching like a baby lion.

Taeyong laughed: “Oh love, if only you knew. This is not a dancerink. It’s a public icerink. Just skate without standing to much out, alright?”

Mark looked up at him in confusion. Since he had been a kid, Mark had always loved iceskating. Although the kid did probably not remember it had been Ten’s influence that brought the kid for the very first time on an icerink.

Ten had Canadian blood in his veins, and loved the sport as much as dance, only slightly less. Which is why the only 1-year-old kid had found himself with his father sliding over the icerink. Maybe by instinct, the kid continued to bug his dad to come whenever the icerink opened ever since then.

Add with it his balance he gained through dance and his personality that pushed for the limit, and you couldn’t really be surprised as how the kid slided with grace and speed through the icerink, making slight skillfull movements that could be easily been one of a professional iceskater.

Or interpreted as a very boastfull skilled skater. Which is how those kids had tried to crash on him, making his poor clueless son fall comically on the ice. Mark could have tried to avoid them, but his soft heart had feared of hurting them, yet he had been wronged by not even getting a apologitic galce from those fellas.

“Alright, your Appa will probably come pick you up soon, let’s drink something before that.”

Taeyong took Mark’s hand as they gracefully slided off the rink, heading towards the cosy cafeteria that served delicious milk chocolates and warm waffles.

Mark took off his skates, his eyes glancing at the icerink with a bit of longing; it had been a while he did come here.

Usually when they come, it would be toghter with his sibiling making him thus more restrained when he skates as he tries to mentor Jeno and Chenle. Not that he minds it, but this surprise date with his dad had been quite…unrestricting. Which was weird, yet quite pleasant.

When his Uncle Doyoung had told him he would bring him to a special place first before going to his appa house, he had not expected the front door of the icerink building with his dad smiling happily at his surprised and confused face.

It was ….nice. So so nice, to spend some time on a place that made him happy, with his dad.

Not only because its been…so long he cant even tell how much, times ago he had received the undivdend attention of his dad...  

Mark wouldn’t claime that the school situation was hard, but it had been so stressing and annoying and his only outlet had been dance and basketball.

Keeping it a secret also had made him so guilty all the times his dad asked about school, and the scene of yesterday- his dad crying, shouting, with disappointment in his eyes- was a scene he would never ever want to see again.

He also had hurt his other beloved uncles and appas, and he had hated the thought of attending one more annoying class whenever he stood on the school ground.

This here, was exactly what he needed.

“It’s been a while, hasn’t’it? Only you and me togheter.”  Taeyong smiled as he saw his son taking a sip of his hot chocolate. The cosy café wasn’t corwded, soft jazz music could be heard from the stereos, as both of them were sitting togheter on a comfy couch.

Mark nodded, but Taeyong smile deepened as he could detect the soft warm glow in his son eyes.

“How was today?”

Mark uncouncsiouly bit his lip, a habit of trying to conceal his school situation.

Taeyong looked at his son starring at his chocomilk before he nodded.

Mark seemed to hesitate a bit before he asked: “Are you…still disappointed?”

Taeyong’s heart melted as he looked at his son who still refused to look at him, pretending to find his drink much more interesting.

“O Minhyun-ah; of course not. Dad was never disappointed with you to begin with. I was only disappointed with myself.”

Mark looked up, his eyebrow furrowed, clearly indicating that he didn’t like what Taeyong said. “Dad you can’t blame yourself like that! It was clearly my fault-”

“Mark” Taeyong smiled as he flicked his son’s forehead. “You are a child. I am the adult, of course it should be me taking responsabilities. What is it, are you trying again to shoulder something that is mine?”

Despite the last sentence being said in a teasing tone, Mark flinched as he was afraid he had again somehow upset his dad and Taeyong could only smile reassuringly to let him understand it was a mere joke.

Seing it, Mark relaxed, as he gave up going against his dad on this topic. His heart was warm, as he felt that being protected was so much easier then to protect someone.

Taeyong sighed as he could not help but ask the question that had tormented his mind for a while:

 “Love are you fine? Does it still hurt?”

Mark looked up, and his heart felt lighter. In the end he was still a child. He hadn’t cried a single tear in front off the bullies whenever he would incase a heavy blow, yet when his dad asked him if it hurts, he could not help but fiel the grieve and anger surge up.

He refused to cry and make his dad worried, bitting down the inside of his cheeks. Yet his troat felt as if tightened, even air seemed to be heavy as a single tear escaped the corner of his slightly red eyes.

Taeyong hushed him silently, knowing his son hated to cry in front of him the most. He also knew that if he tried to hug him in a public place, he would get the annoyed teenager in him to act.

Mark felt his dad’s hand softly whipping his cheek, taking away any traces that he had cried.

“Love, are you fine?” Taeyong asked again, pushing himself to not show his worry as he smiled again at his son.

Mark’s upper lip trembled slightly, but in the end he still managed to nod.

“Wanna talk about it?” Taeyong softly coaxed him to sit closer to him, until he could casually wrap his arm around his shoulder, hugging his son closer to his chest.. Mark shook his head as he silently enjoyed his father warm embrace, though he still pretended to wriggle out of his embrace for ten seconds.

“Maybe later?” Taeyong did not push and he was rewarded with a little nod.

Taeyong smiled as he sighed; “I know that without a doubt your father, Appa’s and uncles gave you justice, but if there is still something… ”

Mark shook his head, as he smiled wryly: “Dad…do you think it was okay to…I only wanted them to stop, I didn’t want any of the other things. I feel I am the one bullying them now…”

Taeyong snorted; “More like your father, appa and uncles bullying them. Its not your fault they are venting their anger like that. Dad knows, they always go for the extreme.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter