Koeun snapped, Jinyoung overreacted and Lele commanded.

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong ^^. 

Eummm. I kinda feel guilty for only realsing that this has been a month already? Like whaattttttttttttt? *T T

So yeah...I was preocuppied by my internship (Thank you so much for everyone's best wishes, it got accepted, and nearly everything is ready except visa ^^), last finals ( Lots of group projects to hand in. I broke a personal record of writing a report of 30 pages in one night. Because I happened to catch the flue for two weeks, making my planning so chaotic. Lucky me)

So yeah...Between fangirl life( mark's graduation made me depressed for 3 days...Like why? It aint the end..but still... On the other hand Minhyun's return to Nuest got me hyper so I guess I am feeling okay ^^)...family life ( my brothers getting clingly bc my internship is in a foreign country...Overdramatic but I love them as well), and student life....and yeah this is the result. Ugh.

So to compensate, I decided to make the twitter account right now ( I will post it on introduction page here), and to decided on a fix schedule of update. From this week forward, I will post every Friday (Bc eventhough I still got Finals, most of my hard work this month paid off, so I am quite okay to keep up this pace). After finals, I will post twice a week or I will update with bigger chapters ( 8-10K ?)

Anayways ( I cant believe I always rant when talking to you cizenies^^;),  I would like to thank everyone ( every single precious bean that supported me since the beginning, since the middle, or since now with amazing sweet words, comments and upvotes), for bearing with me, for loving this story ( I cant believe I actually got this far...Like seriously I keep repeating, without you guys support I would have given up on it after third chapter...And here we are.)

I also cant belive I have more then 300 followers ( I am proud, as for me this means more then 300 people read and love my works), and I certainly cant believe how lucky I got for having such amazing sweet cheryy-tastic subscirbers like you cizenies ^^ *tearyeyed

Happy Lovely Christmas everyone! May your family stay healthy and happy. ^^ And lets cherish friendships and family who put up with us during the whole year!

Enjoy Candle Light!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The school was to huge compared of what he was used too; his new uniform was too neat, and it irritated him to no limit as he tried to keep it without any pen ink or creases. Like which idiot thought to come up with a white uniform? And how come the school was fine with it?

He bet his allowance money that he would not be able to keep his sleeves white at the end of the day.ugh.

Would he find his way to class already? Where did Jinyoung go?

Great. Week 1 was never supposed to be a great week, but still…It was not supposed to be this horrible.

What frustrated him the most was that clearly the one who designed the schoolgrounds had no sense of orientation; This was his third time getting lost in the hallways today!

Fine, it was a big school. But you still the design of it made no sense!

Like seriously a board or two for direction would be more then welcome! Or a plan with a big arrow that told him “You are currently here”?

No?

Nothing.

He sighed as he wondered if the Math teacher would come with another annoying assignment for the fact that he came late again (he had already come late to her class this morning)…

Well that is if he ever found his way to class.

Maybe he was too preoccupied with his own mental rant, which is why he didn’t see the person coming out of the corner, walking right into him, the diaries the person had in his hands falling loudly on the ground of the emphty hallway.

He winced, cursing internaly as he quickly apologised, kneeling on the ground as he tried to clean up the mess that he caused. A hand however appeared, taking back the books in a completely calm manner, dipposing them neatly one by one.

“It’s fine, I didn’t see you too.” A soft voice answered back, making him slightly surprised: ever since he had entered this annoying school he had faced arrogant jerks one after one. He had quickly learned that his honorary student statuts was a very well sought target by those silky pants boys.

He looked up and was met with a pair of sharp eyes, a handsome cold face but no arrogance or evil intention could be read as the boy took back the last diary.

Maybe it was because he kepts staring thus the boy asked: “Do you need something?”

He opened his mounth yet closed it quickly back. Should he take the risk?

He was tired of finding his way, and God send him a person who didn’t seem to be one of those jerks. Surely, he could try, right?

So, with all his little courage he had, he asked:

“Euhm, it seems I can’t find my classroom, I have math of Mrs. Ho…Would you perhaps know where...”

The boy interrupted him softly by asking: “Which room?”

Stunned that he encountered a helpful person, he quickly fished his schedule out of his backpack:

“Euh..NW3.3” he answered.

“Ah, you are in the wrong wing. This is the South wing. You need to go to the North Wing, third floor, third room on your left.”

He knew he was bad at direction, but he didn’t know he was that bad by even going into the wrong building.

“Euhg. Great.” He mumbled.

The boy didn’t comment anything as he continued; “You have the stairs at the end of this hallway. Go down, until you reach the floor where the walls are painted green. You go to your right and you will find a long corridor which connects this building to the south building. You can’t miss it.”

He blinked again at the kind explanation: finnaly someone who could give no complicated instructions!

“Ah, thank you…?”

The boy blinked as he finnaly understood he wanted his name.

“Mark. Mark Lee. You are welcome.” The boy turned as he made his way back to what probably was the teacher’s room to deliver the diaries.

 

When he finnaly reached the North Wing entrance, he was met with the surprised expression of  Jinyoung who exclaimed: “Ya, there you are! I searched the whole North Wing building you idiot!”

Jinyoung was just like him an honorary student. And the one in charge of guiding him.

He was lucky they did sim to hit off pretty good, which made the dramaqueen self-proclaim himself as his best buddy since day 1.

“Let’s exchange numbers now, I won’t be able to deal with this twice!” Woojin winced, as he took out his phone to execute his words.

This was his second day, and though he would have supposed to do this earlier, they just had simply forgot about it due to the fact that he…well he was used to not having friends.

He snorted as he gave back his phone, seceretly happy to finaly have another number to reach out besides his dad’s but on the outside,  he still maintained his cool as he complained:

“Who told you to give me such bad explanation!? If it wasn’t for another student I would be still be stuck in South Wing.”

Jinyoung looked as if he considered to laugh at him or to be frustrated with his bad orientation sense.

In the end he surpressed his laughter (and failed quite misserably) and scolded him for being an idiot. In the end, after being able hold back his remaining laughter (which was being repayed by a slap on his shoulder, he curiously asked:

“Which student gave you good instructions then? You didn’t annoy any of those rich lads, right?”

He shook his head as he explained how nice the student actually had been.

“Ah, you were lucky. He was probably an honorary student too…Did you catch his name? Maybe I know him.” Jinyoung, meddlesome curious Jinyoung asked.

“Mark. He said his name was Mark Lee.”

Woojin’s carefree face stiffened as he looked at him in shock.

“You….You spoke to Mark!? Mark Lee? Second year Mark Lee? YAH did you said something that could offend him? Please tell me you didn’t, this time I won’t be able to save your sorry *ss!”

He looked at Woojin with a surprised expression; “Yah, are you over acting? He was nice, and no I didn’t say anything, why are you being so dramatic again?”

“Me?! Overreacting? Dude, he is a member of  some foreign royal family and some rumors tell he has big connections with NCT and other big Names! Three days ago, his dad’s secretary came to deal with some guys that harassed him. Those guys were all big figures, they were the tyriants of our school!”

Looking at his friend expected gaze, he merely rolled his eyes.

“Tyrants, everyone in our class that fills the description, don’t they all think that because of money they can order us around?” he scoffed, “What’s the big deal, they are all big mouths, little actions.”

Jinyoung shook his head: “No, not those type of tyrants. Take for example Woonho…Even he had to bow to those tyrants, and if he was ordered to their shoes, I can bet you he would!”

When Jinyoung finnaly saw the surprised expression on his friend’s face, he feverly continued;

“Yet all those tyrants, everyone of them, were send to the director’s office. They all came out tremebling like chickens and received exclusion for a week! And whats worse… even their parents were punished! All of their parents resigned as members of the school commité.”

Jinyoung looked at him for some big reaction but he shrugged: “Werent those guys being at fault for harassing them? Getting a punition like that is pretty normal, right?”

Jinyoung looked at him in disbelieve: “ya, Hansol you are new here so maybe you don’t understand some of those things but let me tell you. The only rules that excist here is the winner is always right. And the winner here is determined by one thing. Status. Even if you did nothing wrong, people can walk all over you and they won’t get punished by the school. Yet Mark Lee was able to punish several of those super rich lads. Stay away from him, otherwise you wont even know what happened to you!”

Hansol sighed. Those guys deserved punishment, okay? Besides the Mark Lee he had met, was not that scary, but since Jinyoung looked at him with eager eyes he simply nodded:

“Do you think we can skip this class?”

Jinyoung snorted: “We are honorary students, me being late already will leave such a stain on my report, tch. Hurry up!”

Hansol rolled his eyes. “Goodieshoes” he mumbled.

“Is that how you thank me! Yah You ungratefull brat! How in heavens name did they allow you here as an honorary student!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mark felt his head pound dangerously as he tried not to trow up for the third time of today.

The soft bedsheets felt lightly sweaty, the covers too warm and suffocating, but his body somehow refused to respond, as his back hurted like hell, and his legs trembled due to the muscle pain he felt, which is why he had no choice but to stay in bed.

He felt the cool fingers of his dad, trying to softly take out his hear of his sweaty forehead, before gently applying a wet towel.

Mark could feel the undived attention of his dad’s soft eyes, as his face got washed for the fifth time in not even three minutes.

“You okay love?” his dad’s soft voice was soft as usual, but Mark could still hear the worry hidden in it. He nodded, very softly as he did not want to get more nauseous then he was.

“You sure? Remember your promise, if this is too much we will stop-”

Mark interrupted his worried dad quickly: “I am fine dad, its just a headache and some nausea.”

Taeyong wanted to scoff that being bedridden with the flue and vomiting twice was defenitly not okay in his dictionary, but seeing the stubbornness in his son eyes, he just sighed as he softly tucked him in. “Alright try to sleep a bit. Kun said it would be better to just rest your body as much as possible.”

Mark wasn’t sleepy, but his body felt heavy and seeing how his dad tried to follow his wishes, he obiedently nodded.

Taeyong smiled softly, his eyes containing hints of proudness and worry before giving him a soft kiss on his forehead, which Mark decided to not comment on it.
Taeyong feeling Mark’s unusual compiliance, never forgot to use every opportunity to give him another soft smooch, before caressing his son cheeks.

“Call me directly if you need something. And remember if it is too much…”

“I will tell you. I promise.” Mark tried to reassure his dad, who softly patted his hair before leaving the room.

 Mark tried to close his eyes in the hope that sleep would come soon. But instead of falling asleep he ended up thinking.

Thinking about the happenings of the past few days.

Looking back, it seemed as time had gone so fast, yet these days time wouldn’t come as fast as he wished it would. Maybe it was because he really wanted to cure Lucas as soon as possible.

 

 

The day after the sleepover at his Appa’s house, Mark had gone to school, trying to come up with some explanation towards Koeun and Herin.

Mark knew them well enough to know that he could not simply ignore what had happened. Especially because of his uncle appearance.

When he had entred the class, every pair of eyes starred at him, which was not something very ordinary: during the days of Mingyus bullying he had received the same treatment, but today’s those eyes didn’t have their usual disdain or hate.

Some contained fear, some contained curiousness, some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter