Whatever happens, you will be happy and safe.

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi ^^

So yeah at this point I don't even bother apologising, I have to face the reality where I simply as a writer to respect deadlines > <

I will take the evening to reply to what I promised previous chapter (Which was kinda funny bc not everyone noticed I posted two chapters, so I was slightly panicking but then the vieuws suggested cizenies noticed it in the end, so I am glad. In case you didnt I posted the court scene part 2 already, so dont read this yet!)

How to say.... first of al WE BOOM.

It would have fitted Mark so well....but then again he danced on it during ISAC, so there are my OT7 DREAMIES crumbles.

And then SUPER M... to be honest ...We will be getting MarkTen, Markyong and LUMARK (yes finaly smth else then that legendary 99 Vlive!) , so I am hella fine with this unit. To be honest I kinda feel NCT 127 is a bit overworking (and I dont like them promoting without Winwin too) so I am not really sacred that SM is going to neglect NCT127, though I do have questions for the dream unit...

But yeah, Mark Lee, you are really a pro-debuter. (And that's a long *ss ride*)

Anywayz, back to story.

So.... So, this chapter is kinda action, angst and then back to fluff, and it took me foreverz to write it in a way I was satsified.

Very funny thing; I was writing about it before I went to France (cuz family called to visit them), yet as soon as I arrived there we went to the place of my story setting, which was like hey this is great for inspiration vibes ^^ so yeah, I am now back home, and I defenitly am glad I could pour this on paper.

I also wanted to say something, as recently I have been reading comments about it: I dont know every amazing cizenie that reads this fic....But I wish you guys happiness. Just like how the Lee Family is working towards it, I hope you guys are working towards your own happiness. Dont forget that the lights always shine brighter at night. And scars only carve a beautiful heart. Maybe you are crazy, a tad bit too stubborn or selfish, maybe a bit to much lazy, but even with all those faults, I hope you guys never forget that you still have every damn right to be happy and to be you beautiful self.

Thats it for today, I better hurry and reply to everyone, so in the meantime enjoy the story, and let me know as always your beautiful thoughts X3

Thank you everyone again for every encouraging word, lets GO!

Let's take the highway to heaven!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daddyyyyyyyyyy!” Chenle whinned as he tried to pull a tired Taeyong by his sleeves to the next purple course that would be more dreadening then their just accomplished green course.

Taeyong didn’t fear hight…but he wasn’t that young anymore to clim onto a skateboard that was hanging on a thin cable line that stood on at least 8 meters high, with nothing else to hang on then a single thick rope attached on it (and your security safety lanyard, but hey that thing wouldn’t bring any balance at all) while swinging to the other tree ahead.

No thanks.

(Author was crazy enough to do it. Good choice Tae)*

“I am sorry love, but daddy is really tired” Taeyong helplessly tried to balance himself as he had a half asleep Jisung in his arm and his other makane pulling him with all his tiny forces on the other arm.

Jisung despite his young age, had loved swinging and sliding down the Squirtle course, which was much more of Taeyong’s cup of tea. One meter above the ground, only stable platforms who linked you from tree to tree.

“Lele wants to go!” Chenle looked at his dad with teary eyes.

On the other side a pouting Jaemin was pulling on Yuta’s sleeves too, and the model looked at Doyoung for any form of rescue.

Though being an advantage sure gave the advantage of balance, the Japanese model wasn’t used to this kind of energy-consuming like activity.

“Lele can go, but daddy will rest” Taeyong laughed helplessly.

There was no way he would go on that skateboard, and every other platform looked way to much for him to handle, except for that tunnel glass at the end of the course.

Doyoung shook his head, he was weak for Jaemin’s pout and the boy had herited his father’s puppy eyes and stubbornness. It would be a lost battle and Yuta knew it.

The Japanese model sighed as he took a happy snuggeling Jaemin in his arms, ready to go.

“But Lele wants to go with daddy!” Chenle’s eyes were already getting misty and Taeyong sighed, before kneeling down to look into his son jewel-like eyes.

“Lele do you want daddy to go with you because you are scared?” Taeyong teased slightly.

 Lele’s body stiffened because of this daddy’s true words yet he shook his head in deny.

“Then Lele can go with Fuqin, how about it?” Taeyong proposed as he looked at Winwin’s eyes for approval. The later had been busy with Renjun, giving the younger one a bottle of water with a proud smile on his face as his son was beaming with happiness; It had been Winwin’s idea after all to come here and celebrate their victory by bonding with their family through high ropes activity courses.

“What about it, Lele?” Taeyong looked at his son who considered the idea as he had not really a choice since he had denied he was scared, a little frown decorating his sulky face as he considered the option.

“Lele” Winwin approached his son, kneeling on his eye-level, “Fuqin is a bit scared, can you come with me and take my hand?” Winwin patiently asked as he prepared himself mentally for his son eventual rejection.

Lele however liked the idea of holding hands, and it was not because he was scared! No, it was his Fuqin who was scared, so Lele could hold hands!

Chenle nodded and Winwin gave Taeyong a bright smile as he took his son’s hand gently into his.

Taeyong smiled softly back, glad that Winwin was getting into Lele’s heart bit by bit. He was as patient as Jaehyun had been with Mark, and Taeyong really wished to witness the day for Chenle to call him as his biological dad.

It would be soon. Taeyong was sure of it.

“Let’s go!!!” A super excited Lucas braught everyone smile back, as his broken Korean was to cute to ignore.

“That’s the last course kids” Johnny warned as he looked at his watch, calculating how far the trip back home would last.

“No jam.” Donghyuck sulked, which earned him a pinch on his cheeks by his dad, “Ya! Old men let go!”

Doyoung snorted; “Don’t run wildly and climb up with cautious! Hear it?”

“I know, I know!” Donghyuck whined at the feeling of his cheeks getting pinched, and Doyoung let him go, albeit not before giving his wronged looking son a kiss on his crown.

 

“Woaah a glass tunnel, so cool!” Lucas happy puppy eyes excitedly looked at the relatively easy obstacle that they had reached. The kid was taking the lead, no sign of his long hospitalisation could be seen as he had vigorously climbed up obstacle after obstacle with ease. Mark followed suite, with Jeno who despite at games had always rocked any kind of sport activity. Ten and Johnny accompanied the trio, both men clearly very agil and fit, used to sport or keeping up with Lucas, no one could tell.

Renjun and Donghyuck were a bit slower, accompanied by a worry wart Doyoung who courageously overcame his fear of height as he didn’t want to stay beside Taeyong and Kun safely on the ground, to scared to let the kids go on their own.

He vigourisly checked their safety lanyard at each obstacle which would have annoyed Donghyuck a lot if not for the visible tremble in his dad’s hands every time they had to go over an obstacle.
“You are such a softie!” Renjun had snickered as he saw how Donghyuck tried to take his dad’s hands in a very casual, almost discrete manner at each obstacle.

“Shut up!” a flustered Donghyuck had snapped at him, which had made Renjun snicker even more.

“That’s alright, hyuckie, Mark hyung likes softies.” Renjun had whispered with glee in to his ears, earning him a slap on his shoulder.

“I am not a softie, and who cares about what that No Jaem hyung likes!”

“Are you upset against him because he invited that girl, Herin, last Sunday at our house?”

“Why should I? Do I have nothing else to think of?” Donghyuck snorted, and Renjun indeed felt pity towards him as his Love rivals were quite a lot to deal with.

“They only worked on their science project hyuck; Jisung was even there the whole time in hyung’s lap…”

“That’s even worse.” Donghyuck mumbled.

Renjun rolled his eyes, his best friend should be really less warry about Jisung, but then again he could understand him slightly as he too was warry about Lucas.

Renjun thought about his other brother, glancing behind him as some meters behind, Jaehyun, Winwin and Yuta closed the line, taking their time as they had to help Chenle and Jaemin at every obstacle.

“Lele seems to do better with your dad.” Donghyuck knowing where his best friend was looking at commented.

Renjun eyes seemed to be hopefull as he nodded.

“Tch, you are worse then a softie!” Donghyuck jabbed back at him to which Renjun replied with his rolling eyes again.

“Hyung, hyung, hyung!” Lucas excitedly shook his hyung’s arm who had been busy taking off the safety lanyard that was attached to his security harness to pass the realtively easy and safe course that was in front of them.

Mark cracked a little smile as he saw what Lucas wanted him to show; trough the sunrays of the late afternoon a little rainbow could be seen inside the relatively small tunnel.

“um. Beautiful.” Mark smiled as he helped Jeno to take off his safety lanyard too.

“Don’t stare at it, we have yet to finish the full course.” Johnny playfully pushed Lucas forward who huffed back; “Old man, you still keeping up?”

“The old man bets he can outrun you anytime little brat!” Johnny laughed, eyes smiling with mirth as he saw Lucas heated eyes at the challenge.

“Keep dreaming!” Lucas charged through the tunnel, his hands dragging a surprised but smiling Jeno and Johnny stormed after them.

Ten shook his head as he saw his lover running like a kid after their kid…

He glanced slightly at Mark who just followed them calmly and he wondered who the real adult was.

Johnny had somehow managed to take the lead and a pouting Jeno and Lucas turned towards their hyung with a wronged expression on the later face.

Ten laughed as he looked at Johnny who had reached the other side of the tunnel with a “Are you serious expression” which the advocate replied with a shrug and satisfied smirk.

“Hyung that fat fath-” Lucas end of sentence couldn’t be heard as suddenly the tunnel shook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter