Part 8

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Ra’s Doubt

   Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. - Voltaire -

 

 

“How is the preparation for our next issue?”Mr. Han asked everyone in meeting room.

“The concept is settled with their album’s title. Love Yourself, Sir”one of the creative team said and Mr. Han nods at the idea.

“We’ll be using dark theme for the photoshoot since their main song is Fake Love. We using this idea considering the message in the main song,”James explain. Somehow it makes Ji Kyo flinched in her seat.

“Interview?”

“Question lists will be done after you decide the theme, Sir. We’ll give it to Ji Kyo-sshi to proceed with the interview,”

“Okay, then. Print everything into a proposal, then give it to me this afternoon. I like the concept, the idea. I hope the question can be done at the same time, so we can inform it to BigHit right after I signed it.”

“Yes, Sir!"everyone cooed

“Oh, and Ji Kyo?”Ji Kyo looking up, her eyes meeting Mr. Han devilish grin.

“I want you to deliver it to BigHit,”

 

So, this is it. Ji Kyo standing in front of BigHit Entertainment building. Clutching tightly to her sling bag and cursing Mr. Han in her head. She doesn’t even sure about BigHit boss knowing something going on between her and Yoongi, with courtesy of Mr. Han she can making sure of it by herself. Are they still overseas doing promotion? Or they’re in Korea already?

Ji Kyo walks into the elevator after showing her ID Card to the front desk. She hasn’t meet any of them since their encounter at Yoongi house. It’s been more than two weeks now. The elevator stopped, and she walking out from the cubicle. Looking for a room that directed to her by someone at the front desk.

“Come in!”she opened the door after hearing those words. She can sees Bang Sihyuk smiling warmly at her which she returned with the same manner.

“Oh, Miss Lee. Come and sit, please! Kyunghoon said you’ll deliver something for me,”Ji Kyo take a seat across him, and put down the proposal on his table.

“Yes, Mr. Bang. This is the proposal for our companies project. Please read it carefully, do ask me anything if you have a question about this project, Sir”Sihyuk nods at her, and read the content. Soemtimes, he’ll asking this and that to Ji Kyo. She answers all the questions with a clear explaination.

“I like it a lot. My boys rarely coming out at variety shows, or doing something like this.”he said, while signing the proposal.

“Ne, I hear a lot about it, Sir”

“You don’t seem that familiar with them,”Ji Kyo smiling at him,

“Not really, Sir.”Bang Sihyuk closed the proposal and staring at her. Only makes Ji Kyo fidgeting in her seat.

“Is everything okay, Sir?”she asks carefully.

“I asked Kyunghoon to let someone good to be the interviewer. I heard he chooses you, Miss Lee. Hearing you explain everything to me, and the way you talk about the boys reassuring me. Thank you for your time, Miss Lee. I trust my boys to you,”Ji Kyo smiled at him. Bang Sihyuk walks her to the door while saying that he’ll let them know when BTS can do the photoshoot.

“Thank you for your time, Sir. I’ll inform Mr. Han about this news,”she bowes, and walking further from his room. Her steps halted when Bang Sihyuk called her name,

“You seem familiar. I think I saw you somewhere,”he said. He can sees Ji Kyo’s panic eyes, but it disappear as fast as it appear.

“Maybe you’ve met me somewhere, Sir. Or maybe at the Cosmo,”Sihyuk nods, and sent her away.

After Ji Kyo entering the elevator, Sihyuk can’t help to smile at himself. She’s a good person, she can keep a secret, she’s down to earth girl, and hardworking person. The most important thing about her, and she doesn’t even realise it when they talked before is she shows that she cares a lot about BTS members. About one particular person in the group. About Yoongi.

“I found you,”

 

 

Lee Ji Kyo is never good with direction. Left her alone inside department store, or at Gangnam street and she’ll lost. This time, she lost inside BigHit building after her meeting with Bang Sihyuk. A male employee walking toward her direction, Ji Kyo feels relieved at the sight. She walks closer towards him,

“Excuse me, I’m kinda lost here. Can you show me BTS staff room? I need to give them this file for the new project,”she said to him. The male staff frowned at her, and examine the file.

“Oh, I heard about this. Did sajangnim ask you to deliver it there?”Ji Kyo nods at his question. Still waiting for her direction.

“Take a left hallway, then go straight. After you see the recording room, turn right. The second room from there is BTS staff’s room. They must be inside at this hour,”he gives her smile

“Thank you,”

After they part ways, Ji Kyo following his direction. Mumbling every steps to herself. Her smile grow wider when she sees ‘Staff Room’ written in front of her. Ji Kyo knocks the door,

“Come in, please”with that, she opened the door

“Ji Kyo nuna?”five pairs of eyes looking at her confusedly. Ji Kyo gives him an awkward smile, before bowing and greets him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin-sshi”

 

 

“Where is she… where is she..?”Yoongi running here and there like a mad person. Chanting to himself, asking Ji Kyo’s whereabout after BTS chat room filled with Jimin messages inviting them to the company. Because they have ‘guest’ inside the building. Knowing Park Jimin, the eldest trio sent replies to him trying to do any damage control.

They just finished promoting their newest album abroad. Like usual, Yoongi chooses to hibernating than following their younger members doing any funny ideas, or join Namjoon shopping or go to Tennis yard with Jin and Hoseok. He never knows that he’ll hating hibernate in his free time.

He stopped in front of a room. Yoongi tried to arrange his breathe, then opened the door. Only to find there’s nothing to be worried. The rest of BTS are inside, with Sejin and Ji Kyo. They are joking around her, papers scattered on the table. Sejin tried to stop them for making fun of him. Namjoon gives up to save the paper and let it fall to the floor. What exactly happened here?

“He’s here,”Jimin said, and all eyes turn to the door.

“Do you run from the dorm?”Seokjin asked him. Yoongi entered the room, and closed the door before taking seat across Ji Kyo on the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter