Part 6

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feels Like a HOME

     Where I found comfort and warmness. Where I find something to fight for. Maybe a friendship, maybe Love.

 

BTS just finished their schedule and heading back to their dorm. They happened to stop in front of a convenience store to get something to eat on their way home. Yoongi looking outside the window, and his eyes catches a girl argued with a man. Looking at the girl, he recognised her figure, her hair, and her cap. It is Ji Kyo. But he doesn’t recognise the other person.

“That girl seems familiar,”Namjoon chimed in. Yoongi looking at him in bewilderment. Does he recognise her? Worst, his other members curious and decided to peek outside too.

“Eh, isn’t that Jisoo-sshi? The actor that acted in Strong Woman do Bongsoon with Hyungsik hyung?”Taehyung said. It makes Yoongi looking intently at that man. Right, that is him. What does he has to do with his girlfriend? Somehow, he felt this posessiveness towards Ji Kyo after the last time they called her. Maybe because he is her boyfriend.

Fake or he hopes it isn’t. No, don’t Yoongi. You only hallucinated.

“Is that his girlfriend? That girl looks want to stay away from him,”nice words, Jungkook. It ease Yoongi’s mind.

His breath hitched when he sees Jisoo held Ji Kyo’s hand and won’t let it go even when she tries hard to go. Without realising, his grips on his phone tightened. He is oblivious to his surrounding when the other glancing at each other about their most secretive member's behaviour. Namjoon nods at the other, like confirmed their assumption. They only needs to press Yoongi said that word himself. It won’t be an easy job.

“Eh, what does he want to do to her? They’re quarelling”Yoongi hold himself to roll his eyes at Taehyung. He stated something that really clearly to be seen. Seeing Jisoo isn’t release his grip on Ji Kyo’s wrist and the way they talked to each other, makes him hates the scene in front of him.

“He shouldn’t touch her,”he mutters between his gritted teeth. Feeling anger burning in his chest.

Namjoon looking at the older man, amused. The other members shows their shocked expression at Yoongi’s. He is in his own world. With that girl as his centre. Jin only smiled proudly, finding another emotion in Yoongi’s life for the past two years is like breathe a fresh air. Refreshing.

“You really need to explain to us, hyung”Namjoon said,

“And we can’t only hear ‘it’s secret’ or you lied about you don’t know her when we see it in your eyes that you know her,”Jimin added. Pressing the word know at him.

Yoongi hissed at them. Hating his stupidity for ignoring where he is. He glancing at his surrounding and find s waiting expression. He is looking outside again, seeing Ji Kyo walking further from Jisoo. The actor wants to catch her, and fortunately someone calling him. Yoongi can sees it when Jisoo pick up a call, and only looking at Ji Kyo longingly. The urge to following Ji Kyo pushing Yoongi.

“We’ll talk later,”he said –more to s- before storming out from the car, and pulling up his hoodie then walks silently behind Ji Kyo. Following her.

“What is the probability he will tell us about her?”Jin chimed in, glancing at Namjoon while observing Yoongi. He talks to her now.

“Uhm… less than impossible?”Namjoon answered with a smirk plastered on his face. Now they see Yoongi fixes her cap, he is making sure that no one can see her face. With that, Namjoon is sure that Min Suga wouldn’t open his mouth even just a single thing about his girlfriend. He is that protective. But he never knows he can be this protective.

“Okay, here your snacks boys. I hope its enough to hold your grumbling stomach- wait, where’s Suga?”Sejin asked all of them in bewilderment. Bang Sihyuk will definitely kill him if the said boy missing and found by media somewhere. Here the situation, the main character here is missing from his observation. Sejin would makes sure to deliver his resignation letter as soon as possible before his heart stopped because of stress that he had with all of this made by irresponsible media.

“He is following a girl,”Jimin giving him the answer. Sejin frowns at his direction.

“The girl that look aweeeeesooomeeelyyy familiar lately,”Taehyung added with his rectangular smile and teasing voice. It makes their manager frown goes deeper than before. Oh, the oldest man in the car thinking who is she that they mean.

“He looks really concern about her,”Jungkook following, moving forward so he can sees Sejin clearly. He even raised his eyebrows, following Taehyung with sly grin on his face.

“Maybe he comes back soon, or maybe not”Jin doesn’t want to lose. But his statement makes the others smirking at each other. Sejin eyes almost bulged out from its socket when he knows who is she that they’re talking about.

“Are you serious?!”he shouts. It is enough to makes Bangtan members flinched before looking at their manager curiously. Sejin looking around him. He remembers that tall building smaller in his vision compared to now, maybe there’s a small clinic down the road there, and… Oh my God!

“This is near her place!!”he shouts again. Feeling stupid for not recognising his surrounding before. He felt someone nudged his right shoulder, when he looking to his right, Namjoon staring at him with both arms crossed in front of his chest. Sejin looking behind him, and the others lining up and staring at him with their demanding eyes.

“W..wh..what?”he cursed himself for shuttering.

“He won’t tell us. But Sejin hyung will,”Namjoon said it in a calm, and intimidating tone. Sejin groaned, and sighed hard before looking at all of them once again. How come he explains this mess to them? They have an agreement!

 

 

Yoongi and Ji Kyo walk side by side nearing the playground. Ji Kyo walks leisurely besides him, and makes Yoongi looking their surrounding in alert. He can’t believe this girl can be this casual walking besides him. If the media know, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter