Light my cigarette

Strawberries and Cigarettes

I lost him in the crowd. “Damn, Where the hell could he have gone?” I mumbled to myself. “Who you looking for Mark?” “Oh !” I jump out of fright. I turn around to see Doyoung and Taeil laughing at me. “Why did you sneak up on me like that?” “Cause it’s fun watching you suffer.” Doyoung said with a bunny smile. “Well I’m not having fun” I deadpanned. “Ahh yes you are” Teail swings his arm around me. “So, as I was saying, who were you trying to look for?” “Oh, I had thought I saw Johnny.” “Well he’s in the front living room playing card games with Ten, Yuta and Sicheng.” “Everyone’s here then I’m guessing, Even Tae and Jae? Cause no one seems to answer my texts in the group chat anymore.” “Sounds like a you problem Margery, and those two? Sorry can’t help you there, don’t know where they are.” “You’re so helpful Doyoung, know that?” “Of course, I do, now I’ll let you run along and play with your little friends.” Doyoung and Taeil walk away. Now back to the problem at hand. Operation, Find the new kid.

I had searched every corner and every closet of this house and no sign of him anywhere. “Where the hell could he be? Did he leave?” I begin to get frustrated. Why? I don’t know. Why can’t I seem to get a grip on myself about him, I don’t even know him. It’s almost 12:20 am. I spent over and hour looking for this guy. I give up.

I stride my way through the kitchen and out the kitchen door to a small patio near the back yard. No one was occupying it. I look around at the people in the yard just chatting, dancing, and just trying to have a good time. I look at the stars in the sky and I feel nothing, but a small hint of bliss run through my veins. I lean over the edge and reach into my pocket and pull out my pack of cigarettes. I place one of them in between my lips. I went to light it and just my luck, my lighter isn’t working. “Must be a sign of fate to quit smoking then.” I turn my head to the voice next to me. Just the person I spent most of my night looking for. “Hmph, maybe it is. But you wouldn’t happen to have a light on you would ya?” “Guess it’s a different kind of fate, I do” “Light my cigarette?”

A/N: Heres your Easter gift from me. Two chapeter updates :) Love ya! ~Joey :)