Meeting of the Shorties

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

"Yobasaeyo?" I said when I picked up my phone.

"Ya Sunny~ Where are you?" I heard Joon oppa say. What was he bad-tempered all of a sudden. "Well whatever. You have to come home and get dressed. We are going out to eat with appa and Ye Eun noona. See you at home." And he hang up. That was a quick call. Well I was going home already anyway. My wrist hurt after I slipped and fell on the ground, it hurt to much while I swam so that didn't work.

When I was home, I went straight to my room. Although I didn't like both of the elder in this house, I was always in to eat out. So for that occasion I couldn't just simply dress like normal. Of course not. That would be totally wrong! I had to dress properly. I took omma's beautiful, white, thigh height dress and put it on. If I say to myself, it looked beautiful on me because it made me look like omma. I took a pair of matching high heels and put those on too. Of course before I put on the dress I had done my make-up and hair. I actually curled my hair a little, but not my bangs. After an hour I was ready and I went to the living room, where appa and Mrs. Preggers were.

"You can absolutely not wear that to a restuarant, Soon-Kyu." Mrs. Preggers said. Unbelievable! She thought she could choose what I would wear, well she was so wrong.

"I am not changing. And for your information Mrs. Preggers. This dress was omma's, so I wear it." I said. I looked up when Joon oppa walked into the living room.

"You look cute, Sunny Bunny." Oppa laughed. I sighed relieved, with Joon already done, they knew it would take to long if they wanted me to change into a different outfit. We got in the car and drove to the restaurant. When we got there I heard they had already reserved. I once had been at this restaurant.  With omma, the day before we left to London. I knew appa knew it. Because I had said it to him that day. Not that we would go to London, but that we would eat there.

"Appa~ Why do we have to eat here?" I asked.

"I choose were we eat, Soon-Kyu. Don't nag about it." Mrs. Preggers could make me really want to jump in Han River.

"I am going to go to the ladies room." I said while I got up. The ladies room was almost next to the entry. When I walked to the ladies room I saw Siwon oppa first entering the restaurant and after him... Omo!~ It Taeyeon unnie! We went to the same school in London. What a surprise. And she saw me too!

Taeyeon POV

It was so cold outside that I was walking right beside oppa. I slightly limped because my right leg was hurting, but I didn't say a thing about it. When we finally entered the restaurant I saw Siwon oppa looking at a girl who was looking back at him and then at me. I first didn't recognize her but after I saw her smile I knew exactly who she was. Sunny unnie!

"Omo~ Taeyeon unnie!" She said, we both ran to each other and hugged.

"Sunny unnie!~ What a surprise!" I said, completely shocked by this sudden appearance. I thought Sunny would still be in London.

"Omo~ Taeyeon unnie! You can walk again." When Sunny blinked and looked at me she suddenly realized something. "Where are my manners. Mianhe~" She bowed to my parents and to Siwon oppa. "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Sunny-inmida." She was so good mannered, I totally forgot about that.

"Annyeong Sunny." Appa said and he slightly bowed. He knew Sunny really well and he knew she didn't like Seoul or South-Korea since her father lived there. "What brings you here little one?" I scanned the whole restaurant to find Sunny's mother. She was like my omma in London, and appa was that for Sunny.

"I now live with Joon oppa and appa and his wife." Sunny said, which made a frown appear on my forehead.

"Wae?~ You hate Mr. Lee." I said. I looked at Siwon oppa who only paid attention to Sunny. Including her body.

"I know." Sunny looked at the ground.

"What's wrong little one?" Appa asked. He knew Sunny as good as I did, but only he could see something bad happened.

Sunny exhaled and looked up. "Omma died. That's why I am stuck here."

Appa, Siwon oppa and I looked shocked. I embraced Sunny and pat her softly on her back.

"Ya~ Soon-Kyu, you said you'd go to the ladiesroom, not have a conversation to some strangers." A strange woman said, what pissed Sunny off. She would be her father's new wife.

"Ya~ Mrs. Preggers kep out of this, araso?!" Suny got out of my hug and looked at the woman.

"Honey, Soon-Kyu refuses to listen." The woman said to a man who was now walking towards us, followed by a young hot 'man'.

"Soon-Kyu, where are your manners? You cannot walk away when we are having diner." The man said. From my eye corner I saw Siwon oppa talk with the boy. They seemed to know each other. Then the boy turned to the man, while smiling.

"Appa, can't we eat with hyung's family? You should remember Siwon don't you?" The boy said to his father, he had to be Sunny's older brother. I never knew she had a brother. The man thought of his proposal and then nodded.

"Of course we can." He said, then he looked at Sunny. "Behave yourself."