There is absolutely nothing wrong with my height!

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

It was early in the morning when I woke up. Appa and Mrs. Preggers left at night to the hospital. She now was already 6 hours in labor. Joon oppa went there but came back after 4 hours. I should make him breakfast. I went to the kitchen and started to make Kimchi, rice and clear soup with several vegetables. I was done and had everything put on the table, when Joon came downstairs.

"Goodmorning, oppa~" I said while smiling bright.

"What's going on here? Are you finally acting nice to appa and Ye Eun, little sister?" Joon asked. My happy mood immediately changed into a darker mood.

"No. It's for you, but since you don't even care about what I've been through, just let it get cold and give it to Mrs. Preggers and Mr. Lee." I said and I walked to the living room. Before I walked away I saw Joon's shocked face about my reaction and about the fact that I called my father Mr. Lee. I took my bag of the ground, put on my shoes, took my jacket and went outside. Already on my way to school. Before I got around the corner I saw my father's omma driving by in her car, stopping in front of the house. I rolled my eyes. She didn't know I was back in Seoul and that omma died. But I guess she didn't even bother to ask about it, she never liked omma nor me. I sighed and walked further. When I arrived at school, Mir, Jessica, Yuri and Kyuhyun were already bullying a new kid. I knew that if I would say something of it, I would get in trouble but I couldn't let them bully the new kid. Who actually was around the same age as me. I walked to the boy and crossed my arms.

"Ya~ Why are you bullying him? Leave him alone."I said and I narrowed my eyes as my gaze fell on Mir.

"Cut the crap Shorty. Why wouldn't a loser help another loser?" Mir said. He made me so mad!

"Whatever babo. Leave him alone." I said and before Mir would become furious about what I said to him, I pulled the boy to the exit of the school. "You're alright?"

"Yes, gomawoyo." The boy said and he bowed slightly.

"Aniyo. Sunny-imnida."I said and I bowed. This boy had manners. I wondered why he would even think of going to this school.

"Sungmin." The boy said. What a cute name! Sungminnie~ keke, that I even though about calling him like that. It actually was mean, but I couldn't help it.

"Nice to meet you. Mianhe for those babos." I said and I bowed my head quickly while we walked towards the school.

"It's okay. I'm used to it. Thank you for helping me though. You know them well?" Sungmin asked. Hell I did.

"Neh. The girl with the blonde hair, Jessica, is my brother's girlfriend. The boy with the light brown hair and cute face is Mir, he was a friend of mine, but when he started dating Yuri, the other girl, he changed a lot."I explained. Wait... Why had I actualy said Mir was a friend of mine? He wasn't and never had been a friend of mine.

"Araso. I understand. It must be hard for you on this school due to the fact you are that short." Sungmin said. Omo, I helped him and then he starts about my height.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with my height, Sungmin! You should know that." I said and I walked to my first class.