I'm not cute

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

I clenched my teeth and fists of my hands. I had to behave myself!? I wasn't hungry at all, and since school was so important for appa I would just make an excuse. I would see Siwon at school and I guessed Taeyeon unnie would be in my classes.

"Appa~ I don't want to ruin the plans, but I just thought about something important. I have to write an essay for English for tomorrow, and if I won't start now I won't get it done." I lied, I actually was a good liar, but I hadn't thought of the fact that Siwon was in my English class. I widened my eyes and glanced quickly at him.

"Omo~ I totally forgot about that, can I go too, omma? You know how important English is for my average grades." Siwon said. No!! He should've stayed! He couldn't leave Taeyeon unnie alone! Not in this situation.

"Go. Make your English. But if you fail you'll be in big trouble." Mrs. Preggers said. She now already decided if I could go to make my homework! What a total drama. Siwon got permission from his mom too. When we went out of the restaurant I felt kind of bad for Taeyeon unnie.

"Why didn't you stay, oppa?" I asked, while slowly walking through the streets, in the snow. Trying to warm my hands.

"I couldn't leave you alone in this state." He took of his coat and put it around my shoulders. "Here you go."

"Gomawoyo, oppa." I slightly smiled and bowed my head.

"You're cute, Sunny Bunny." Siwon said. When I looked up at his face I saw him slightly blushing. He said that while he hadn't seen my aegyo. I didn't want to be cute anymore. Omma liked it a lot, so I couldn't do it anymore.

"No, I'm not." I said while biting my lip. "Oppa~ I feel bad for Taeyeon unnie. You shouldn't have left her." I glared at a frowning Siwon.

"I know. But I wonder, how do you know each other." Siwon asked.

"That's a long story." 

"We got enough time, don't we?" Siwon said smiling. I didn't want to think this but, when he smiled he looked really cute and he actually was handsome.

.

"Well neh. We do I guess." I mumbled. "When omma and I just moved to London, everything was okay, but after 2 weeks I got sick and had to stay at the hospital. That's when I met Taeyeon unnie. Mr. Choi always came by to support her and when we became friends he even came by to support me. Omma and Mr. Choi became very close too. When I could go out of the hospital I first wanted to stay, for unnie. I came everyday telling about school, which wasn't fun because I couldn't understand or talk English. One day unnie said Mr. Choi agreed with her going to the same school and class as me. She still had to do tests and stuff. We lost contact after we had to move to the other side of London because omma had to go to a special hospital." Just thinking about omma hurt.

"It's funny that you met her, but not the way it went." Siwon said. I nodded. It was funny that she was Siwon's dongsaeng. "I should bring you home, I assume you're feet are already hurting because of those shoes." Siwon was like a care bear. He was so nice and caring.

"Well my feet are hurting yes. But I can go home myself, oppa." I said while I slightly hoped he wouldn't let me go by myself. Siwon oppa took a few steps so he stood in front of me and then kneeled down, holding his arms behind himself.

"Get on." He said with a chuckling touch in his voice. I frowned, first not understanding what he meant, but when I understood it, I didn't understand him. Why would he want to carry me on his back?

"Oppa~ Of course I can't do that." I said. I refused to get on his back.

"I can carry you too you. Just get on." Siwon chuckled again. I sighed and gave in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my legs and stood up. He walked further as if there was no wight on his back at all.

"You alright?" I asked, worried about the fact that he still carried me on his back without complaining. 

"Neh~ You are as light as a feather." Siwon chuckled. I blushed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Gomawoyo, jongmal gomawoyo." I mumbled. This day made me exhausted. Not only to mention how I so regretted wearing these high heels when I knew, I would leave earlier.

"Aniyo~ You don't have to thank me. You helped me earlier, so this was just payback time." Siwon oppa said.

"But you already gave me your coat and now you give me a piggyride. That's not fair to you."

"Don't nag about it Sunny-ah, it's alright. Hyung asked me to do this just before we left." Siwon said. I hadn't expect that of Joon oppa. I should be nicer to him.