Disrespectful

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

"Shouldn't you be in your class?" I heard a warm, calm voice ask from behind me. My eyes snapped open. When I turned around I saw the other boy from this morning standing behind the bench.

"Err... Anio... I mean yes~" I stuttered shy. Why the hell was I shy? He was oppa's friend!

"Than why aren't you?" 

"Mianhe sunbae." I stood up and bowed.

"No seriously. Why are you outside when it's freezing? And you aren't even wearing a coat or something." The boy said and he took of his jacket and gave it to me. How weird was that? I didn't even know him!

"Gamsahabnida sunbae." I bowed again and shyly smiled.

Siwon's POV.

It still bothered me that Joon hyung said Sunny-ssi was disrespectful to her sunbaes. For some reason I just couldn't forget about it.

"Hyung? Can I ask you something?" I asked to Joon while we sat in out maths class. Joon just nodded as answer.

"Why did you say to Jessica noona that Sunny-ssi was disrespectful?" I asked while raising one eyebrow. Joon looked annoyed at me.

"Because she was. And why do you even care? At first you weren't even happy that I asked you to look after her." Joon answered. I made fists of my hands. And he called himself her oppa? She made a 90 degrees bow! How could Joon say she was disrespectful?

"Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee, is there something you want to tell the class?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Anio, seonsaengnim." Joon and I said together.

"Then shut up."

"Yes seonsaengnim."We said again and we staid quiet the rest of the class.

Jessica's POV

"That shorty is seriously working on my nerves. Who does she think she is to talk to mý Mir?!" Yuri said while she looked outside and saw Sunny and Mir talking.

My eyes almost popped out when he gave hér his jacket! He never gave Yuri unnie his jacket or something.

"Aish!" Yuri almost screamed and she clenched her teeth.

"We are going to talk to her. Right now!" I said and I stood up. We didn't have a class so we could easily talk to her. We rushed towards her and Mir and pulled the shorty back.

"Ya shorty. You can be family of our Joon, but that doesn't give you the right to accept our Mir's jacket!" Yuri unnie said angrily.

"Mianhe, sunbae." Sunny said and she made a 90 degrees bow. She wass being way to respectful!

"Don't try to be funny shorty. Don't act like you are sorry. 'Cause we all know you're not sorry!" I said and I narrowed her eyes. Sunny looked up with her big innocent stupid eyes.

"But sunbae~" She started.

"Anio. Give Mir oppa his jacket back and don't ever talk to him again." I cut her off. But Mir could here me and came to help Sunny! How could he?

"Sica! Don't act to her like that." He said, Sunny took the jacket of her shoulders.

"Araso, sunbae." She said while looking at me and she bowed again. Without saying anything she gave the jacket back to Mir and took her bag. I could see she was angry and before she left she turned to me and said the worst thing she could ever have said to me.