Flashback

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

I came back home, alone. I had to walk the whole way back so my feet hurt as hell! I just had my shoes and coat off when I already saw Joon oppa standing in front of me, looking really angry. So Ice-Princess told Joon. I could've know.

  " 'I do not understand why oppa loves you? He deserves way better than a stupid cold hearted Ice-Princess. You should be more respectful to your boyfriend's dongsaeng!' "  Joon yelled it. I guess appa wasn't home, otherwise Joon would've not yelled at me.

  "That's what I said to her, yes. And she deserved it." 

  "Ya, you wanna die?" Joon was furious, but I really didn't understand why he liked the Ice-Princess. She obviously wasn't the nicest girl according to the people who gave her the nickname.

  "Ya, don't talk about dying, araso? Maybe I want to die, and if I want, I just jump into Han River." I said. Joon looked with wide open eyes at me.

  "Ya, don't make fun of death, Sunny." That was just such a bad thing to tell me. I would never ever make fun of death again in my whole life!

  "You say I make fun of death? You are not the one who lost a mom, babo!" I hadn't expect that I would already have a fight with Joon after just two weeks. Without waiting for his answer I just went straight to my room and made my maths homework.

When appa got home, our maid already made dinner and Joon and I already sat in the dining room.

"Good evening appa." Both Joon and I said and we slightly bowed our heads.

"Hello children. How was you day at school?" Appa asked and he sat down and started to eat.

"Good. English went great, only I am the maknae. Oh and I sit next to Siwon oppa."  I said.

"How dare you to call your sunbae oppa?" Joon snaped out of his thoughts and concentrated on my words.

"Well he asked me too." I shrugged.

Flashback.

Sunny sat down after greeting Siwon politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae." Sunny said before sitting down. She took her books out of her bag and paid attention to Mr. Han. The English teacher.

"You're Joon hyungs dongsaeng right?" Siwon asked. Sunny nodded and kept looking at the board. After a short explanation of hard things they had makework to do. After a few minutes Sunny looked on Siwon's paper and softly chuckled. She had a beautiful and cute chuckle.

"What?" Siwon asked when he noticed Sunny was looking at his paper.

"Ya, you totally did it wrong." Sunny chuckled again about Siwon's mistake.

"What?" Siwon asked again, he frowned while he checked his paper.

"Sunbae, are you serious? You wrote the whole sentence wrong." Sunny raised one eyebrow when he kept being serious. " It's: ' I can not read this paper so I gave it to you.'  not: 'I can not read this paper gave you.' " 

"Jongmal? Ah I see. Gomawo. I'm Siwon by the way." Siwon said.

"You are Joon oppa's friend right, sunbae?" Sunny asked though she already knew he was.

"Neh. But you make me feel old by saying sunbae. And because I see Joon as a hyung it would be logical if I saw you as my dongsaeng right?" Siwon stumbled, he wasn't good in talking to girls. And he didn't understand why he couldn't speak normal to Sunny too. She was the donsaeng of his best friend!

"You want me to call you oppa?" Sunny asked. She was such a clever girl. She already understood him from the beginning.

"Err.. Well.. Neh~" Siwon murmered, which made Sunny softly chuckle again.

End of Flashback

 

 

(This is whole chapter 4. I hadn't enough time yesterday to put the whole chapter online so here it is ;D. I will try to upload more chapters as soon as possible! Thanks for all the amazing comments, gomawo!!!!!<3 Saranghaeyo