Approvement.

The search for the Aegyo Queen

When I was close enough, he pulled me towards him and pressed his lips onto mine. It made me melt from the inside. When he pulled back, he smiled. His driver was just coming our way to get the stroller in the car. Which made me giggle a little, this man was so nice and funny, and even Yoogeun liked him.
 "Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi~" I said as I bowed my head.
 "Be free to speak casual to me young miss," Mr. Dong said while smiling. 
 "Yeeh~" I smiled as I slightly bowed my head again.
 "Are you sure you're family of that Joon boy?" Mir asked teasingly, yet I was thinking of that question quite a lot lately.
 "That's what I am thinking of too lately," I faked a smile as I got in the car after getting Yoogeun out of his stroller. I sighed as I put Yoogeun on my lap and waited for Mir and Mr. Dong to get back in the car as well. 
After a short five minutes Mr. Dong got in the car, after Mir had already gotten in the car and had put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled nd looked down to Yoogeun whom was for the first time peacefully asleep. I carefully took my phone out of my purse to send a text message to my father, noticing I already had three missed calls from Joon.

Father I am going to bring Yoogeun to a more peaceful place for him to play. I am sure he would like to play more and make some friends. I hope you will not be angry with me and realize that I am doing this for Yoogeun's sake and not for my own.

I send it and hoped he would call later on if we would have arrived at Mir's place for as my phone wouldn't wake Yoogeun up. After ten minutes, we arrived at Mir's place. I could've known he lived in a mansion, I mean he had servants and a personal driver. You would most likely live in a mansion if you had those. 

Though, his mansion wasn't anywhere near a regular mansion, this was huge! It was bigger than at least two average mansions. My jaw fell open as I got out of the car while carrying the still sleeping Yoogeun.

"Omo, it's so big~ Yoogeun would love this, oppa," I whispered to Mir, trying not to wake Yoogeun up.

"But what about you? Will you love this too?" Mir whispered in my ear. A shiver went down my spine as I felt his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Y-yee," I stuttered. My grip around Yoogeun slightly tightened, yet it was not enough to wake him up. "Yah, Mir oppa, please behave yourself," I continued as Mir still hadn't leaned back. For that, I was still able to feel his breath tickling my ear. I bite my lip as it felt uncomfortable, being that close to Mir with his servants watching. 

I looked down at my feet, indicating I felt uncomfortable and as Mir had noticed the change, he had leaned back and let me into the mansion. The amazingly, crazily big mansion. Even though I lived in a rather big house myself, this would probably be twice or even three times my house. 

"Mir, are you sure this will be alright? Shouldn't I just head back home already? What if father doesn't approve? He will blame you," I worried as I looked straight at Mir's back. I wasn't interested in the building itself at that moment. I couldn't think of anything else than how my father would feel. I felt as if I had betrayed my family even though they had betrayed me first. It just felt wrong to stay here. I liked it, don't get me wrong. But leaving the house with my half-brother didn't seem as such a smart thing to do. 

As Mir's servants had just put Yoogeun's crib in the living room, I put him in there. Feeling my phone buzz in my pocket, I knew my father was calling me. 

"Excuse me, I will be back in just a minute," I said, bowing my head as I left the room, stepping outside into the backyard. I took my phone and saw my father's number on the display.

"Yeh, abeoji," I said as a greeting to my father. 

"Yah, Soon-Kyu. You should have told me about the whole situation. You should have consuled with me before doing such a reckless thing. However, I do approve. You will be allowed to stay at that new place of you with Yoogeun-ah. If you promise you will behave once your step-mother returns from her trip," I heard my father say on the other side of the line. Without giving me the chance to reply, he had hung up the phone. Even though I should be happy, I wasn't really. I missed my brother, and felt as if I had wronged both my brother and my two best friends.