Joon oppa's stupid girlfriend and nice buddy

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

"What happened to the old Sunny?" Joon oppa just stood there, with suddenly two other guys on his side. And then girls started coming. I could know it, of course he was popular, he always had been.

"Who's that Shorty?" A girl with dyed blonde hair asked. This should be Joon oppa's girlfriend Jessica Jung. I once heard Joon oppa talk about her to appa.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Sunny~" I bowed, slightly smiling.

"You are having an affair with that Shorty?" One of the boys asked while holding his laughter. I just frowned, so when he was driving a girl to school he immediately had an affair?

"Hyung! Of course not." Joon oppa said seriously.

"Then what is that little thing?" Helloo~ Didn't they notice me standing here too? This wasn't exactly the start I was hoping to get.

"Oppa~ I am going to go now." I said and I gave Joon oppa a hug, which made Jessica go crazy. I kinda liked it. ^^

Siwon's POV

That little kiddo was kinda funny. How she mde Jessica jealous by just one hug. I already knew who she was. I'd once seen her at Joon's place.

"Don't worry Jessica. Sunny is just my dongsaeng."

"She should be more respectful while speaking to her sunbaes oppa." Jessica was so coldhearted. Joon told me Sunny had a rough time, her mother sent her away or something. Hyung asked me to look after her, because I was only one year older than Sunny-ssi was.

"You're right, Jessica. I'm telling her tonight." I couldn't believe my ears! Joon hyung said that Sunny was disrespectful?! She even made a 90 degrees bow!

The school bell rang and we made our ways to our different classes. When I sat on my chair I saw Mr. Han, my English teacher, talk to a short girl. Mr. Han nodded and turned to the class.

"Everyone pay attention please!"

"Ne~ seonsaengnim!" All the kids said. When the girl turned her face to the class I saw it was Sunny-ssi. I frowned, how could she be in my class when she was one year younger? Especially in English class, this would definately be way above her level. I already found it hard.

"We have a new student. She just moved back from England. Be nice to her. You all are her sunbaes." Mr. Han said. Joon never mentioned Sunny lived in England with her mother. Weird. "Sit next to Mr. Choi there. He is our best English student." Good, now he even mentioned I was the best student, she would totally laugh when she knows my English isn't very well.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae." Sunny bowed polite and sat down.

Sunny's POV

Why did he have to mention I lived in England? Why? This was so embarrasing. And why did I have to sit next to oppa's best friend? I guess I just have to life with it. *Sigh*

After class I went outside. I really wanted to go back to England, start a life there and not be stuck in this awful South-Korea with my awful dad and his damn wife. I didn't want to go to my next class and it was just the second class! I sat down on a bench and closed my eyes. Thinking back of omma.

"Shouldn't you be in your class?" A warm, calm voice behind me asked.