I did not use my aegyo!

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

5 months later.

I woke up slowly, not wanting to get out of bed, but since Ye Eun was on a trip with her friends, and appa and Joon were already working I had to wake up and feed Yoogeun. Yes, Ye Eun went on a trip without her son!

Taking care of Yoogeun was my job, now it was vacation. I did not really mind it though. Yoogeun now was like nine months and I loved him. More than Ye Eun did herself. I was just feeding Yoogeun when my phone rang.

"Yobasaeyo?"

"Hi Sunny-ah!~" I heard Taeyeon say. She was so cheerful. Just like she was in London.

"Taengoo~ How are you?" 

"Good! It may soung weird to you, but I really really like Joon oppa~" I could hear Teayeon unnie was blushing on the phone. I just chuckled.

"You want to come over? I still have to babysit Yoogeun-ah." I sighed softly. I loved babysitting him, but I couldn't do anything. I got payed but I couldn't buy things of the money, that because if I would go out with him, people would assume he was my son.

"I'm already in front of your door."  Taeyeon laughed. And there was the door bell.

"You can come inside. The dour isn't locked." I said and I hang up when I hear unnie was inside. I was almost done feeding Yoogeun when I saw Taeyeon unnie standing with Goobne Chicken. Typical Taeyeon to bring food.

"Taengoo are you serious?" I burst out in laughter.

"Neh, I thought you would be hungry, because Joon oppa told me that you were alone taking care of Yoogeun again and no one left something to eat for you." Taeyeon explained and she put the chicken on the table. It smelled amazing! I heard my stomach grumble and quickly let Yoogeun finish eating.

"Gomawo." I smiled. After Yoogeun finished eating I put him on the ground so he could play a little. I looked at the box of chicken. It was Goobne Chicken my favorite! I opened the box and took a piece of it.

"Omo~ Taengoo you should eat too! It's delicious!" I said.

Taeyeon's POV

Omo!~ Sunny unnie used her aegyo again!

"Omo~ Sunny-ah! you did your aegyo again." I said while I took a piece of chicken.

"No, I didn't." Sunny unnie's facial expression changed and she took Yoogeun of the ground.

"Why don't you want to use your aegyo anymore? I don't understand." I frowned and looked slightly confused at her.

"I think you should go now unnie. Yoogeun needs to sleep and I have to studie." Sunny said. That was such a weak excuse but I gave in. I didn't want to pick a fight with Sunny unnie.

"Keep the chicken. I will be going then. I see you later." I smiled and after I said goodbye I left. Going to the gym to find Joon and Siwon oppa.

Joon's POV

Both Siwon and I went to the gym to work out, like we usually did. When we just were exercising for half an hour Taeyeon stormed into the gym. She was looking for someone.

"Taengoo!~" I yelled, when she turned around I waved at her. While exercising of course we didn't wear any shirts. But Taeyeon was like, just staring at both of us, I guess...

"Aigoo, Danshin, what's wrong?" Siwon asked.

"Oppa, why did Sunny stop doing her aegyo?" Taeyeon asked while she looked at me. I just shrugged.

"I guess since omma loved Sunny's aegyo. Wae?"

"Well, she did her aegyo a moment ago, but when I mentioned it, she wanted me to leave." Taeyeon pouted. Sunny really sent Taeyeon away? That's weird.

"Aegyo? What aegyo?" Siwon asked. It made me laugh a little but still. Sunny doing aegyo was great, but Sunny denying it, was not.

Gomawo for supporting my story by subscribing! Love you all!♥