Guardian Angel.

The search for the Aegyo Queen

I took my keys, phone and jacket before putting Yoogeun in his stroller and going out. Making my way to the nearest hospital. The wound in my arm was badly aching while I was pushing Yoogeun forward. The road I was walking, towards the shops, which would lead me to the hospital, was normally just a five minutes walk. But after fifteen minutes struggling, I still hadn't reached the shops. Time was killing me and I felt myself getting weaker and weaker with every step I took.
  When I finally reached the shops I was already exhausted. My injury plus my restless days were doing their work, unfortunately not in any good way. I was just stumbling along the sidewalk when suddenly arms were wrapped around my waist.
  "Sunny-ah!~ Annyeong!" As I heard the voice so close to my ear, I startled. I turned my head and found my face only an inch away from Mir's face.
  "Yah! Mir oppa! You startled me!" I whined as I pouted. Realizing I was feeling way to comfortable around him, which caused me to show a slight sign of aegyo without noticing it first.
  "Waah! So cute!~" Mir said as he hugged me tightly from behind. Squeezing me, making my arm hurt badly, which made me let out an 'ouch'. Mir immediately let go of me and looked extremely worried. "Yah, gwenchana?"
  "Ani. Joon oppa is only scolding me, while I am doing all the work. I am left alone, taking care of Yoogeun-ah. And my own boyfriend doesn't care about it. He doesn't even visit me," I sighed and looked up into Mir's eyes. They were amazingly pretty. I never really noticed how beautiful they were until now.
  "But physically. Are you alright physical? You seem hurt," Mir asked. I had never had anyone besides my mother and Taeyeon who were worried about my physical status. It seemed like Mir cared about me more than Siwon did. It was confusing me.
  "Ani. That's why I am on my way to the hospital. I tripped over one of Yoogeun-ah's toys earlier this day, hitting my arm against our glass coffee table and cut myself badly. But it seems that insomnia doesn't make anything better, now does it?" I told Mir.

  "Wah chinja? Why didn't you call me? Come on, I'll take you there. My car is just parked over there," Mir said as he pointed to a black car, with darkened windows and a driver standing by it. Mir practically dragged me to his car before I could even protest. He took Yoogeun out of the stroller and let his driver put the stroller in the trunk. Mir gently pushed me into his car on the backseats, while he still was holding Yoogeun. The strange thing was, Yoogeun never liked strangers. He would cry his eyes out when a stranger would hold him, but even though Mir was a stranger for him, he didn't cry, he only laughed. Which was a good thing. If Yoogeun would be comfortable with Mir, Mir would maybe come and visit us some times. It would make my situation less hard. 
  The trip to the hospital went by pretty fast, since Mir had told his driver to step on it. In a few minutes we arrived at the hospital. His driver, Mr. Kang, took out Yoogeun's stroller, and Mir took Yoogeun out of the car and put him in his stroller. He helped me out of the car and then went with me to the emergency department. Where I got several stiches, which would make everything alright again. 
  Afterwards, Mir brought me home, and even wanted to help with the household chores. Which, I didn't really have a saying in. He eventually let his driver bring a few of his maids, whom cleaned the house, while one other first made us kimchi. I was sitting on the couch watching Mir play with Yoogeun. I couldn't help but smile, while watching them. Mir was just as adorable as Yoogeun was.
  "I think I will have to go now. My mother expects me to be home for dinner," Mir said after his maids had prepared dinner for me and my family so that I wouldn't have to do that.
  "Gomawo, Mir oppa. Jongmal gomawo," I said as I bowed my head to thank him. I led them all to the door. Mir waited a little longer than his maids, which gave us a little alone time. "I don't know how I can thank you, Mir oppa."
  "You don't have to thank me, Sunny-ah. Just see this as the job of a guardian angel. If anything is wrong you can call me and I'll be there in a minute," Mir said as he pulled me into a hug, a gentle hug, so that I wouldn't hurt my arm. Just before he left, he pecked my lips. His soft lips on mine felt heavinly. His honey-like scent prickled my nose. His scent made me want more of him, I wanted to hold him, close to me and never let him go. But I knew that just wouldn't be right. I blushed as he pulled back, even Siwon's kisses didn't make me feel this way. I had the feeling I could just fly away. Away from the problems of this world. I looked at my shoes and felt Mir's hand ruffle through my hair. When I looked up, he was near to his car and waved goodbye.
  This awful day, turned out pretty well for me. I just found the person I really wanted to be with and he happened to be my very own guardian angel.

 

I hope you all liked this chapter! It just popped into my mind, so it isn't such a long chapter. I will continue to work on this story, and hopefully I will get some good feedback. If you want anyone in this story just say it, and I will think about it. The same thing is with something you want to happen. Idk. Just name it and I will think about it!
Thank you for reading this and supporting me!