A-Hole Sungmin

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Note: If you are a diehard Sungmin fan, you maybe shouldn't read this chapter. At least if you know that you're going to say bad things to me for making Sungmin the biggest in the whole story.

Taeyeon's POV

First school day, first class, English. Great, my first class on this school had to be English. The good thing though, was that I was in the same class as Sunny unnie, and unfortunately Siwon oppa. I had to introduce myself to the class and then had to sit next to such a cute boy! Mr. Han told me his name was Donghae.

"Annyeong, Taeyeon-inmida." I said while I bowed. I sat down next to Donghae.

"Annyeong, I am Donghae. Nice to meet you." Donghae said. His voice was so dazzling~ I turned my head after I smiled and glared at Siwon oppa and Sunny unnie. They seemed really happy together. It was slightly weird though, that my best friend was like sort of dating my brother. But then suddenly Sunny's happy mood changed by something Siwon oppa had said.

"You don't know anything about me, Choi Siwon! Don't act like you do!" Sunny yelled, she stood up from her chair, threw her books away and stormed out of the classroom.

"Sunny unnie~" I said, I looked angrily at Siwon. "Oppa~ What did you say?" Everyone had their eyes on Siwon now.

"Well.. I don't know what I did wrong actually. Well, I said she should be happy her father wanted her in house. And that she should not live in the past." Siwon shrugged. English already finished and we were walking together with Donghae, surprisingly a friend of Siwon's.

"I heard from omma you had a routine the first year I was gone, which included going to my room and appa's room. So don't say Sunny unnie should not react the way she did. Omma died and now she has to live with her father." I said. I actually called Sunny's omma my own. I hadn't expect I would do that while I was here in Korea.

"But she should be happy her father wants her." Siwon oppa repeated, Donghae softly punched him.

"You can't say that, dude. We weren't allowed to talk 'bout your father either, and you never mentioned you had a sister back in the day." Donghae said.

"You should've seen her in England, oppa, when omma still lived. Unnie was so happy and energetic. It had a lot impact on unnie. She changed so much and being with unnie's appa isn't any good for unnie too." I said. "I should look for her. You'll never know what could happen."

"You two are seriously getting me guilty." Siwon said. Whatever babo, I thought. It was his fault Sunny ran away.

"Tell appa I am late tonight." I said and I went to find Sunny.

Sunny's POV

That stupid Choi Siwon. Saying I should be happy to live with that babo that was my father! I could easily kill him. Who was he to say that? It was so over between us now! It didn't matter that I did not know what he wanted to say to me before we started about family and stuff. He didn't even know the difference between omma and appa, or between London and Seoul. London was so much better, I still tried to understand why I couldn't stay there. I was old enough.

I had no idea where I was going to, but when it started to get dark and I only saw some bars I knew I was lost. I was so busy with my thoughts, that I hadn't even watched where I was walking to. Some already drunk boys of Joon oppa's age, came out of the closest bar. Unfortunately walking in my direction.

"Great." I murmered to myself. Just what I needed. Not. They kept coming closer, talking really loud. About me I guess. I wore my school uniform, with a short skirt. Typical. 

"Hello beauty. What are you doing here?" One boy asked. I knew his face! It was freaking SUNGMIN.^^

"Sungmin oppa?" I asked and I frowned, what was he doing here?

"Aw, that cutie knows your name, dude. Is she your freaking girlfriend?" Another boy asked, on a really irritated way.

"No. I would know that right? ...I wouldn't do that." Sungmin said. The last sentence he added when I tried to get away.

"Don't run away baby. We ain't done with you, yet." Another one said while he came closer to me. Suddenly someone held me from behind while Sungmin and the other guy started to open my school blouse.

"Stop it! Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" I struggled as hard as I possibly could but I was only 155 cm while the guy who held me was like... 184 cm or so.

"Let her go. Now." I heard a familiar voice.