Teenager.

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Getting closer to Mir oppa just felt right. He came by every day when Joon oppa would leave, helping me taking care of Yoogeun-ah. My arm was healing pretty fast after eating only healthy dishes, that either Mir or his maids would cook for us. Life suddenly had gotten way better. Still somewhere it didn't feel good to hide my feelings for Mir to Joon and Siwon. Is didn't like lying to my brother, but in this kind of situations, that the only things he would say to me were bad things, I had no other option than to lie.
  One day, Mir had come by and we were just watching a movie as Yoogeun was sleeping and the household chores were all done, Joon oppa was supposed to be away for a long time, so we didn't rush things. The volume of the movie was put loud enough so that we wouldn't hear anyone enter the living room, but not loud enough to wake Yoogeun up. Mir had just given me his sweater, when we suddenly heard a throat was being cleared. We looked up and found Joon, Siwon and Taeyeon standing near the door. Only two words could discripe this situation, bad timing.
  "Yaah! Sunny! You just broke up with Siwon and now you already have a new toy?!" Joon yelled at me, while stepping forward. His loud voice startled me.
  "Oppa, you'll wake up Yoogeun," I hissed at my brother.
  "As if you won't with your movie!" He hissed back at me. "You have to do your chores Soon-Kyu! You don't have time to play around. You're not supposed to act like a teenager."
  "Oppa, have you forgotten about the fact that I am a teenager? The only thing I am not supposed to act like is a teenmom, to a child that is not even my one!"
  "For the time being, you are his mother, Soon-Kyu, just finally realize your job in this family!" Joon sounded way to much like a husband than a brother. If only my own mother would be still alive, I woulnd't be here. Since I was young, I was good at hiding unwanted emotions to everyone. But sometimes, I wished someone would be able to break my cover and see what was really bothering me.
  "Well, if I am Yoogeun's mother for now, you won't be able to stop me from taking him with me when I am staying at Mir oppa's place. Since I am a mother and know what is best for my child," I shrugged and stood up from the couch. Kneeling before every toy of Yoogeun's and gathering them in the center of the living room.
  "Yaah! Sunny, what do you think you are doing?!" Joon asked while yelling at me.
  "What does it look like babo? It's pretty obvious isn't it? Mir oppa~ Can you help me with the toys?" I turned to Mir and pointed at a bag and the toys lying near it. Putting all those in one bag and carrying it afterwards would be way to heavy for a girl my size.
  "You're not serious about living with that babo are you? Have you forgotten about his personality? Sunny Bunny, you can get way better than that trash!" Siwon finally spoke his, not welcome, mind.
  "You know what Siwon? Mir oppa is not trash. He shows that he cares about me, he is the only one who shows that he cares about me. You were my boyfriend, yet you don't care about my health," I said after already having packed some of yoogeun's clothes.
  "To me, you seem healthy, why have you never told anyone something about your problems?" Siwon said, I was just about to answer when Mir did.
  "Aish babo! Look at her! She has lost 10kg in only a month! Look at her cheekbones, her arms, her ribs! If that is healthy to you, just bug off!" Mir said while carrying the bag of toys and clothes to the front door.
  "Sunny-ah, are you serious? 10kg? That much?!" Taeyeon said, sounding worried for the first time in a while. I had already taken yoogeun and just simply nodded at her question.
  "We'll come back to get my cloth-" I began but Mir cut me off.
  "You'll probably fit into my sisters clothes, or we can get you new clothes. Gaja~" Mir said as he slipped on his shoes, slipped his arms into the sleeves of his jacket and kneeled down to pick the bags off of the ground. I slightly nodded and walked towards the front door. I dressed Yoogeun up for the cold weather and put him in his stroller. I slipped on my jacket and shoes on the same time and grabbed the stroller. Ready to push it outside.
  "Annyeong~" I waved goodbye to Taeyeon and looked down to Yoogeun if he waved as well. I pushed the stoller outside, seeing Mir who'd come back for us. "We'll be going to stay with Mir hyung for a while Yoogeun-ah. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I spoke to Yoogeun as I had been looking down on him. When I looked up, I saw Mir was already way closer than expected.