She will never be my omma!

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

"If you are done eating, you go to your room young lady!" Mrs. Preggers said. She was so freaking me out! And appa just didn't react on it!

"Well I am happy I have to go to my room. Then at least I do not have to see your face!" I yelled and I ate further. If she said just one thing I would just take my food to my room and don't show my face downstairs for the rest of the night. Well maybe to get something to drink but I would not talk to anyone.

"Do not talk like that to your mother, Lee Soon-Kyu!" I didn't expect appa would say that. Tears welled up in my eyes and I threw my chopsticks away.

"That woman is not and will never be my omma, araso!" I yelled. They expected so much of me, in such a short time! I couldn't handle it anymore. I stood up and walked outside, without a coat or anything. I was damn snowing, but I wasn't planning on backing up so quickly. I walked towards the park looking around and trying to hold back my tears, without any succes.

"You alright?" A warm, calm voice behind me asked. I turned around and saw Mir sunbae's cute and attractive face.

"Neh~" My lying was damn bad because my stupid voice cracked.

"Here, you will get a cold. This is the second time today you are outside in the cold without a coat." Mir sunbae said and he laid his jacket around my shoulders like he did this morning.

"Sunbae, won't you get in trouble for talking to me?" I asked, slightly worried. I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me.

"Anio~ of course not. Yuri doesn't live in this area." Mir said and he laid his arms around my shoulders and he started to walk.

"Omo~ Sunbae, where are we going?" I looked up at him, curious.

"We're just going for a little walk. I'm curious of something. Why do you keep going outside without a coat if you know it's cold?"

"Well that's a little complicated.."

"We have enough time so, go ahead and speak." Mir chuckled softly.

"I guess we have.." I muttered. "But what if Joon oppa sees us? He already is angry with me because of what I said to Jessica-ssi."

"He won't. And even if he does, what can he say. You didn't do anything wrong." Mir said. "But still. Why weren't you in your class this morning?"

I sighed.

Mir's POV

The poor girl. The shorty missed her home. Why did I act so nice around her? I always was the bad guy, right? I was worse than Joon but less worse than Kyuhyun. It was better for shorty here, to not meet Kyuhyun and not fall in love with him, like all girls did. But why did I even care if shorty fell in love with him? She should know she would never even become a friend with him. The girl wasn't as pretty as his previous girls. I mean they were y and hot, and not to forget tall. Nothing like shorty was. Cute and innocent, and short. She was even so innocent that she wore her whole uniform proper! No one did at our school. My thoughts were soaring around in my head while I was riding the bus home.