The come back of Siwon's sister and father

The search for the Aegyo Queen

Sunny's POV

Weeks passed by and I became close to Siwon oppa. I helped him to inprove his English and he helped me with Hangul. The years I  lived in London, I hadn't been learning Hangul because omma found it unnecessary. Which, at that time was logical. We were planning on staying in London for the rest of our life, not that we planned it this short.

After all those weeks, though, I still had no friends, besides Siwon oppa. I was a loner, an easy target for bulliers. The one I hadn't expecting it from, for such a long time, was sweet cutiepie Mir. He was so king and sweet the first couple days at least, but after a while he became irritating.

I was walking towards the gym when Siwon oppa catched up with me.

"Annyeong oppa." I said while I bowed my head. Siwon laughed.

"You surely are way to polite. And sporty. You go to the gym every Saturday morning and you swim the whole Saturday afternoon."

"You stalk me?" Of course I knew he didn't. "And I love swimming. It makes me calm. I'd rather live in the swimming pool than at appa's place." I looked at the ground while I kept walking.

"Sunny Bunny~ Why do you hate your father that much?" Siwon pulled me back while he stood still, so I turned unexpectly which make me end with my hands on his chest.

"Omo. Oppa~ You won't understand." I broke the grip on my arms and turned around again, like nothing happened. I really wanted to go swimming right away.

Siwon's POV

"Sunny slow down. Why do you think I won't understand when you don't even let me try?" I asked. It wasn't so hard to tell right? I hate appa because of blabla. But for Sunny it seemed like she would have to talk more than an hour to tell why she hates her father.

"Oppa!~ Please, leave me alone for now. I do not want to talk about it." Sunny snapped out of her calm concentration. but she didn't have a hard edge around her voice. It wan't an order but a request. I nodded. It still did hurt a little, that she wanted me to leave her.

"I am going to go. I'll see you Monday in English class." I said and I started to walk back home. When I came home I saw a familiar car standing in front of the house. It was my father's car! I rushed inside and saw my father embracing my mother.

"Appa!" I yelled. I ran towards my father and gave him a hug.

"Ya, you are not even paying attention to your dongsaeng. Where are your manners, oppa." I heard behind me. I turned around and saw my little sister.

"Taeyeon! You are totally recovered! You look amazing!" I hugged her gently. Taeyeon, my dongsaeng, got in a car accident 3 years ago. They said she wouldn't be able to walk ever again. That was the reason appa took her to a special treatment. Unfortunately in London. But the result was great! She could walk!

"Neh!~ I know! I missed you so much oppa~" Taeyeon cried while she hugged me.

"Dont cry, Taengoo. I missed you too. Let's go out to eat. I will pay." I sometimes paid for dinner. I was a good thing to do. And this was a good reason so I would definately do too.