THREE

Monster

Narrator's POV;

"Oh tai wan mei, ni yan li wo chu xian~ Oh bu rang shui, ti wo zai ni shen bian~" Hyukjae was awoken by his ringtone. He stretched his body over the bed to reach for his cellphone.

"Hello?" Hyukjae answered as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Good morning sleepy head! I have made breakfast for us both and heading over to your place now! Let's eat and go to school together! Get up now! I don't want to be late on the first day of school!" Sungmin chirped happily and did not even wait for Hyukjae's reply as she ended the call.

Hyukjae smiled. 'Everything will be fine,' he thought as he got out of his bed. When he finished preparing himself and got out of his room, Sungmin has already placed their breakfast on the table.

"Min, you make the best pancakes ever!" Hyukjae looked up from his plate and smiled his gummy smile at Sungmin while his mouth was full of strawberry pancakes.

A big grin broke out on Sungmin's face, "It's just that anything with strawberries tastes good to you! I'm sure people would be surprised if they found out that you, Lee Hyukjae, a Vampire, actually loves strawberry so much." She laughed.

Hyukjae however, chocked on his strawberry milk. "Min," he started with a serious tone. "We cannot let anyone find out that we are Vampires, they should not even be suspicious that we are different from them. And call me Eunhyuk from now on, we wouldn't want him to discover who I am if he has the chance to."

"Okay baby, I know! You sure are naggy. You've been telling me that since we got here. I will be careful around the humans, don't worry too much alright?" 

They finished their breakfast and went to school on Hyukjae's motorcycle, which drew many curious and envious stares from their new schoolmates. Hyukjae's hair was dyed maroon, which matched well with the red jacket he was wearing. He had on a pair of black skinnies, which emphasized his long and slim legs. His appearance was complete with a pair of red nike dunks and aviators. Sungmin has black, long and wavy hair. She was dressed in a grey, tight-fitting dress with a pair of black heels. Sungmin locked arms with Hyukjae as they walked to their classrooms. 

===================================================================================================

Narrator's POV;

Donghae found herself lost, in a forest. She kept running in hopes of finding a way out of the huge maze of tress but to no avail. She called out for help but only silence could be heard, she was on her own. She did not know how far nor for how long she had ran, but her legs were beginning to ache. She found a small stone and sat on it, all she felt now was fear for the unknown. Dark clouds started rolling in and the sky gradually became darker, Donghae shivered against the cold in the biting wind.

"I want to go home.." She mumbled as tears ran down her rosy cheeks. She had never felt more helpless in her life, she was alone and scared.

"Don't be afraid, you're safe with me," a soft voice came from behind Donghae.

She turned around quickly, but there was nothing. She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from trembling, both from the cold and fear. As she turned her head back again, someone was standing in front of her, a male. She jumped in shock and her heart was beating furiously against her chest as she lifted her head slowly to see who it was. Her jaw dropped when she found out it was the same red-head who had helped her sister and herself. Eunhyuk. She tried to open to ask what he was doing here, but no words came out. Eunhyuk then knelt down to embrace Donghae into his arms. She unconsciously snuggled closer to the source of warmth...

Donghae's POV;

"Kim Donghae! Why are you hugging your bolster like that and smiling like a fool?!" I jumped up from my bed because of the unexpected shout. I looked up to see my brother, Yesung, staring at me curiously as if I was produced from a science experiment. My cheeks felt hot as I thought about the dream I had earlier.

"Why are you blushing? Oh! You must have dreamt about that kind of stuff.." Yesung gave me a mischievous nudge.

I ignored him and glanced at my clock. "Oh my god! I am late! Why didn't anyone wake me up?!" I rushed into the bathroom to prepare for school.

"Well, I asked Min-Joo not to wake you up as you looked tired. I was hoping that you would stay at home and watch movies with me or something, I've got no plans for the day," Yesung replied nonchalantly.

When Heechul and I returned from the pub last night, Heechul puked the moment she stepped into the house. As everyone, including Heechul's maid, Ji-Min, were already asleep, I changed Heechul into her pajamas and put her to sleep. Then, I cleaned up the mess. It was really late by the time I went to bed and I was really tired, but I do not want to miss the first day of school. I came out of the bathroom and put on my specs. On my way out I gave Yesung a smack on the arm, mumbling something like I wouldn't skip school just for him. I went downstairs, greeting the maids as I passed by. I took my bag from MinJoo, my maid, stuffed a sandwich into my mouth and hurried out the door while putting on my sneakers.