Chapter-2

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 is here! Thanks for reading my crappy fic, I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

∆∆∆

"Rosé!"

Jennie's arms wrapped around a tall and slender girl who dropped a few of her belongings from rummaging through her locker.

"Hi Jennie" she greeted back laughing as Jennie untangled herself to stand up straight and Johnny helped pick up the scattered books from the floor. 
 

"How has the blind date?" She asked teasingly. The girl who was being questioned laughed but said nothing.
 

"Aside from being very honest with the guy I think it went pretty well" Johnny answered as Rosé giggled taking her books back. 

"You broke another guy's pride?"

Rosé looked at her friend amused. Jennie blinked and feigned innocence. "I don't know what you both are trying to point out"

Johnny faked a laugh "Haha, nice try Kim, almost everyone in this school-"

"The entire country" Rosé corrected the boy.

 "Right" Johnny nodded "the entire country knows, how much you hate being in a relationship"
 

Jennie walked a few steps ahead of them. "Please, I can live being single for a  while longer..."

It isn't against the law being single

Turned her head head to look at them "I like it if a guy was actually not the typical I-like-you-because-you're-rich-and-you-have-a-hot-body"

Johnny snorted as they were already beside her. "Yeah, hot..... right"

Jennie frowned and glared at him. "So much for the role of the supportive best friend"

Rosé laughed and latched their arms together. "Don't worry jen, we can always ditch Johnny and replace him"

Jennie nodded and added dramatically "You're right, I can always ask Jaehyun or Yuta"

"YAH!" Johnny frowned at us.

She grinned at him. "I'm joking stupid, I can't replace you, we've known each other since we we're like eight, you mean a lot to me" her voice genuinely sincere.

Johnny grinned and grabbed her cheeks. "Awww! I always knew you had a soft spot"

Swatting his hand away. "You're pushing it Seo"

He just grinned and ruffled both their heads messing up their hair. "I'll see you both at lunch!"
 

"Bye!" Rosé waved as Jennie just glared at his retreating figure at the same time running her hands through her hair to make it decent enough. 
 

"Let's go Rosé"

They both made their merry way towards class. Merry.

••• ••• •••

Attending a private school such as theirs was almost exclusive, it was a well-known for it's great standards. That didn't mean students that just had daddy pay extra to ensure their children's pass to school don't exist, but the school was still up to standards and fails those who don't make the passing grade.

The school still had academically gifted students exist though.

In every year there were four sections , only 30 students are allotted in each class. Their class, had 28 persons as of present.

Their classroom was like every other one in the school. From the chairs, to the black flapped trash bins.

Setting foot in the classroom Jennie wasn't surprised of how loud it was. A typical setting of rich children basking in their parents wealth and trying to out brag the other.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she sat down on her seat which was beside Rosé.

"Stop rolling your eyes" Rosé chided. To annoy her friend she rolled her eyes again, getting her shoved lightly.

"What?" Jennie chortled "It's just so boring how everything is like a re-run of last week" she laid her head on her folded arms on the table. "Why doesn't anything exciting happen?" She mumbled to herself.

"Hey! Jennie Kim!"

A voice all too familiar to her called her name making groan in annoyance.

Damn it, actually never mind! I'll be okay with my life being mundane.

Jennie raised her head and was faced with Sowon standing in front of her desk, she was one of the popular kids in the school thanks to not only her family's wealth but also her modeling career and sh

Please log in to read the full chapter