Chapter-1

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

First chapter is here... And there's cursing because I can't help it, sorry! 

Also in this story the ages are modified to suit the story line. I know Rosé is younger than Jennie but she suits the part of the beautiful and graceful bff. ^^

∆∆∆


The boy in front of her was looking at her with persistence evident in his eyes, if she was someone else she would have given him a pat on the back for the effort, but she wasn't like everybody else.

Her eyes narrowed trying to break the poor male's brave front. She could see his adams apple bob up and down as he swallowed down his nerves as he kept on babbling.

Jennie Kim rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms and slumped down on her chair in annoyance.

Tuning out what her companion was chattering about and letting her eyes wander to what was happening around her.

The place they were having their lunch date was expensive from the looks of it. Tables covered in white table cloths with not a single stain in sight, a chandelier hanging on the ceiling, velvet covered chairs, everything screamed money.

Even the people who were there looked the part, maybe except the guy that was two tables away from them, dressed for comfort, in dark grey sweats making him stand out. The people who passed by gave him weird looks.

Jennie suppressed a snort taking notice who it was.

So he didn't actually leave me to rot.

Her date was still talking about how he spent his entire weekend at some island. As if she cared what this guy did with his life.

Does he ever shut up?

She tried her best to stop from lashing out (key word TRIED) but her words spilled out before she realized.

"For the love of gods, do you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk?"

"You should have seen it! It was marvelo-" he stopped and his face brows furrowed as he looked at her pointedly. She knew she jabbed his ego.

"Do you know who you're talking to?!" He looked outraged. "Don't you know who I am?!"

She gave a shrug and gave a challenging stare. "Do you know who I am?"

At that this his lips thinned as he tried to control his temper. Jennie straightened her posture and took a deep breath. She looked at him straight in the eye.

"Look, I don't like you" she held up a hand as he was about to talk back and she continued. 

"And you don't like me, you're here because of what your family tells you, to merge business with mine, correct?"

Her eyes haven't strayed from him as she finished. He kept quiet not able to say anything in return. She took that as her que to leave.

"I know I'm being rude, but I'm not interested in such things and if you'll excuse me, I have places to be"

She stood up from her chair bowing and took her handbag with her and made a beeline towards the teen who was dressed in sweats.

She stood in across him and waited for him to look up from his phone. A few taps later h

Please log in to read the full chapter