Chapter- 9

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi people! thank you for subscribing and reading this! Also sorry if the last chapter was short

(╥﹏╥)


∆∆∆ 

"So, do you have any plans?" Taeyong asked as they walked down the hallway towards their classroom. Like yesterday, whenever they both pass people would start staring and  whispering.

 

 

The good thing about it for Jennie is that Taeyong's fangirls were staying at bay, opting to just glare from afar. While hee usual haters still liked to pull tricks on her.

 

She shrugged her shoulders in response"Like you, I'm still clueless, I Googled it and it was all cliche and crap"

 

 

He laughed "Aren't all dates cliche?"

 

She smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right"

 

"Then let's just go watch a movie at home" he suggested. She grins and nodded enthusiastically because she's been wanting to watch another Disney movie for a while.

 

"That's cool! Then you can cook something for me"

 

"How can you be sure I can cook?" He asked teasingly. 

 

"Johnny told me and I may have overheard your stalkers one upon a time" she says playfully.

 

"Fine" he agrees knowing that the girl he was with fought for what she wanted.

 

She grins widely and takes out her phone "I'm going to put that in my notes for proof"

 

Free food is great food.

 

They were already in front of our classroom without realizing it. Upon entering, everyone was noisy as usual.

 

Rosé waved at them. "There you are!"

 

 

They both took their seats and all three started chatting about random things, not long before their teacher came in, before he started the class he asked Taeyong to talk to him before lunch and lessons started.

 

••• ••• •••

 

Jennie bits the inside of her cheek thinking how she must look like some idiot right now, instead of going to the cafeteria like other students she was standing outside the teacher's lounge waiting for Taeyong. 

 

 

Curiosity got the best of her and also because she was worried so she followed them. Now here she was standing in front of the door to the teachers lounge looking down on her shoes.

 

"Jennie" 

 

Looking up she saw Taeyong's surprised face. 

 

Cute. What the am I saying?

 

She smiled. "Hey popsicle" 

 

"Shouldn't you be with the others?" He asks as they headed towards the cafeteria.

 

She frowned. "I got worried, I had this weird feeling that I'm partially at fault"

 

A playful smile tugged on his lips and without warning he wrapped an arm around her as her eyes widened at the sudden contact. "Aww, that's sweet, but you're right, you are at fault"

 

She stopped walking and stared at him bugged eyed. "What?"

 

"Remember how you lied to that teacher when we were late together?" He asks smugly.

 

Oh , don't tell me..

 

"With the look on your face, I think you know, he looked for my name in any of the extracurricular activities available"

 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you into a bigger mess!" What the hell am I doing? Am I usually this troublesome?

 

She bows her head repeatedly. Taeyong smiles at this and places a hand on her shoulder stopping her from bowing. "It's okay, I got it covered, all I need is to get myself involved in a club" he said as he gave her shoulder an assuring squeeze. 

 

"Then let's go find you something to join!"

 

••• ••• •••

"Where have you both been?" Johnny asked as soon as they took their seats. They were already done eating and she wasn't in the mood to eat, but Taeyong's stomach had a different plan.

 

 "You aren't friends with benefits are you?" 

 

"What the hell?" Taeyong looked at Johnny as if he was crazy. 

 

I knew Johnny was joking but that was... Dear gods.

 

"Joking, don't give me that look T.Y"

 

Rosé offered her some of her food. "Thanks Rosé, but I'm not that hungry" she declines politely.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter