Chapter-3

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 is here! Thank you for subscribing and reading this! I hope you'll like this chapter. ^^

∆∆∆

"And the reason why were sneaking in the party is what again?" Jennie asked lying on her back as they were currently hanging out in Rosé's room.

 

Yuta and Jaehyun were currently with Rosé looking for clothes they could wear, before coming over the guys hauled clothes from their home. 

 

"Because I'll be surrounded by old rich people and I'm pretty sure my cousin won't even try to hang around, I'll be bored"

 

She nodded as she sat up and took a little peek at his phone, he was texting someone but the name was T.Y Track which was, weird.

 

"Jennie, would you wear this?" Rosé held up a black dress. Pondering for a moment before finally nodding in approval.

 

"Sure" 

 

Rosé smiled "What? No side comments?"

 

She laughs "I thought you guys hated it when I get all picky"

 

Rosé hands over the dress "No of course not, right?" She looks over at Jaehyun for support who was trying to talk Yuta out of wearing such an ugly looking tie.

 

Jaehyun nods and smiles "Yeah, it's because you just a have this certain way of dressing yourself"

 

"That's right, I like to wear baby pink just as you like to wear black" Rosé looped her arm around Jennie and gives off a worried look. "Is this about the last time you got covered in a magazine and the press noticed, that you were dressed a little more pricy than the others?"

 

"No" she answers quickly, she was lying, getting under fire for something like that somehow got her a little bit scared of being in magazines. "I thinks this will look good with a belt" she smiles.

 

They could sense the discomfort she had about this and they diverted the topic.

 

"I'll go find you a belt or something, be right back" Rosé ran to her spacious closet.

 

"Your cousin is coming?" Jennie asks Johnny who confirms with a nod.

 

"Yeah, business stuff, his parents are moving headquarters here for good" he stops a minute to look at his phone "I'll introduce you to him"

 

"Don't you mean us" she gestures towards the other occupants in the room,  Yuta and Jaehyun were at war each other using ties as their primary weapons. 

 

Yuta held up a hand to stop Jaehyun from trying to choke him with a teal colored tie "We already met his cousin, only you and Rosé don't know him"

 

"Really? What's he like?"

 

Jaehyun answers "Depends on your own impressions"

 

"He's face is something though" Yuta snickers as he takes the opportunity to decorate Jaehyun's hair with colorful bobby pins.

Interesting

 

"Here's a few selections" Rosé comes back in with dozens of belts in tow.

 

"Where is the party going to be anyway?" Yuta asked he stops to look at his work.

 

"At home, the hotel was fully booked for the entire, so we had to have it at home as the last resort" Johnny responds.

 

"Oh, we haven't been able to hangout at yours since the accident" as Jaehyun says that, all the three males share amused looks with each other, while Jennie rolls her eyes.

 

Jennie remembers that day where Johnny frantically called her over the phone explained that all three of them went to some senior's house party and went home smashed. Halfway through the conversation he asked if she knew someone who could quickly reconstruct a now demolished dining area, by driving a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X into it.

 

It didn't end well for the three, their parents were outraged that they were all stripped out of their usual privileges and weren't allowed to hangout without a much level headed person with them (Jennie without much choice) that made sure they wouldn't do anything more severe.

 

"What accident?" Rose  as we were still choosing from the belts she brought.

 

"It involved those three and a car driven into the their house" I whispered to her pointing at the idiots.

 

"It's already fixed?" Jaehyun asked surprised.

 

"No, the house is still under renovation, so my parents decided to get one of those marquee glass tents just for tonight" Johnny explains.

 

"And she begged me not to demolish any part of our house anymore"

 

••• ••• •••

 

The party was already starting, but they decided to attend a while later, they waiting for the signal until they could sneak Johnny out of the party. 

 

Johnny left them in his room without his parents knowing, he would be texting us if his parents were done with the introductions.

 

"So what was the plan again?" Yuta stopped doodling on one of the many frames perched on the desk with a sharpie.

 

"We sneak in, grab Johnny's away from the boring talking with older people and we party thro

Please log in to read the full chapter