Chapter- 8

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Instead of running to the cafeteria, Jennie and Rosé walked and talked about what was happening in the cafeteria. Before they could go in they took a peek from the door.

She thought Johnny was exaggerating about the crowd but seeing it before her... 

 

Wow.  It could be mistaken as a rally, it can be since it was against our fake relationship. Maybe seeing Taeyong awakened their inner gay or something.

 

She thinks and snickers to herself.

 

"Jennie! Where have you been?"

 

Both turned were startled to see Nayeon with Yerin who just stopped from running. 

 

"We were looking for you!" Yerin managed to say despite trying to catch her breath. "Do you even know how aggressive your boyfriend's fangirls are?"

 

"Go inside woman" Nayeon points towards the cafeteria. Jennie nods even though truthfully she was confused on what she was supposed to do once she sets her foot inside. 

 

"Fighting!" Rosé cheered. 

 

Deep breath Jennie.  

 

She slowly opened the door wider. The creaking of the door had caught the attention of some of the students. 

 

They started to whisper and she could see how heated their stares were. 

 

Not allowing to have them get to her, she keeps waking (I could definitely see a few girls who were sniffling and furiously wiping their tears). Once she caught a glimpse of Taeyong, he was frowning as a few girls stood in front of him. They didn't seem to notice her. Luckily.

 

Jaehyun and the others were sitting quietly a table away from them. 

 

"Oppa, are you for real? Why would you go out with Jennie Kim?"

 

"She's right! You don't even know her that well!"

 

She didn't react because she knew they were right. They both barely knew each other and here they were creating an agreement just to escape meeting more possible partners.

 

"And you don't know me, I barely talk to anyone, yet most of you claim that you like me" he says coldly.

 

Her eyes didn't left Taeyong as she maneuvered her way around the crowd and stopped when she was a meter away from them.

 

"Don't you just like me because of what you see? That's just shallow. You don't really know me" 

 

She could feel that his voice held regret in them that it was painful to listen.

 

The girls looked taken aback and were holding back tears. 

 

Without second thoughts she stepped out from the crowd. The girls glared at her but chose to ignore it. 

 

"Taeyong that's enough" she stops at his side and for the first time she was the one who held his hand.

 

She gave a comforting smile. "Let's get out of here for a while"

 

His beautiful yet sad eyes widened when she dragged him out of the cafeteria, he didn't say anything but allowed her to do as she pleased.

 

••• ••• •••

 

With all the dragging they ended up in  the seniors building by the stairs leading up to the roof of the school by the vending machines. 

 

Taeyong was quiet sitting on the stai

Please log in to read the full chapter