Chapter- 7

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie felt the heat gathering on both her cheeks, that she knew must have made her look like a ripe tomato.

 

Was the air ventilation being faulty? Isn't it hot in here? Woooh!


But aside from the heat radiating off of her face was her head was on repeat. The words that the boy who still had his arm around her was on loop.

 "And stop bothering my girlfriend"

 

"And stop bothering my girlfriend"

 

"And stop bothering my girlfriend"

"My girlfriend"

Was his voice always this y?

 

.....

 

What the am I even thinking?!

 

She glanced at her now faux self-proclaimed boyfriend and not even long until his eyes were bore in to hers so intensely her stomach was feeling weird. 

 

He winked. Her eyes widens in shock until she recovers and decided wanting to slap him. 

 

Does he even know how does that affect people?

 

"Girlfriend? That's laughable but last time I checked, Jennie wasn't dating anyone" Hanbin's voice stopped her weird thoughts.

 

 
T


he redness fades from her face as she looks at him pointedly "Who I'm with isn't anyone's business Hanbin"

"Are you joking? Come on Jennie, what's so great about this guy? He's just a pretty face" he laughs.

 

Her hands clenched into a fist. How dare he?! Not everyone dates based on looks! Okay I'm not actually dating him but still...

 

But Hanbin wasn't finished. "Or maybe this guy, just wants your money"

 

What the ?

 

"I'm not dating Jennie for money. Money is something I already have, looks? I'm not shallow, Jennie's an amazing person"

 

The blood rushed back to her face. It wasn't the first time someone complimented her; it was always pretty or beautiful, never amazing.

 

Hanbin snorted. "You wouldn't last a week, haven't you heard? You're girlfriend dates but never goes into relationships"

 

"Says you, you aren't Jennie"

 

Hanbin smirked at heiress. "Call me when you're over pretty boy Jenn, I didn't take you for someone who dated models"

 

He waves at them and left the cafe. She was still standing with Taeyong's arm still around her. 

 

"Let's sit down" Taeyong whispered softly into her ear, she nods and sat back down. Then she noticed the number of heads turned towards them.

 

"Now that was something" Johnny commented.

 

"That guy was asking for it" Taeyong replies coldly.

 

"So what now?" Johnny asked them. She  looks back at Taeyong who was smiling darkly. 

 

"Jenn, you wouldn't mind of I took that offer of being your pretend boyfriend right?"

 

"Are you serious?!" hangs open.

 

He nods in confirmation. "Sure, I gotten so pissed at that , for what he said about Johnny and you, I won't mind playing along"

 

Oh my god! This means no more blind dates! Thank you gods!

 

"Hate to be a drag, to both of your fun, but you do know this" Johnny gestures to the pair who sat in front of him. "It's going to take a lot of to make it believable enough, since princess here, has a history of dating guys for a week"

 

She frowns at that "It's not my fault, I only went out with them to please my grandparents"

 

"Then let's make it believable enough" 

 

She looked at Taeyong who was smirking at her. "Jennie Kim, it will be a privilege being your boyfriend"

 

Johnny laughs in amusement and she gawks at the statement.

 

••• ••• •••

 

"You're taking this to a whole new level" she commented, surprised to see that Taeyong and Johnny in front of their gate.

 

"Well I'm trying to be as showy as possible no matter how cringy it is" 

 

Taeyong went out of the car and opened the passenger seat for her. 

 

Princess

Please log in to read the full chapter