Chapter- 6

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello, it's been a while! I can finally update, I passed my exams and I'm finally graduating! (Thank God TTvTT ) 

So before reading this I have no idea what tge school curriculums are in other countries, but from from where I'm from and the current curriculum I'm under I still had P.E from High school till I got into Uni. (I rarely attended cuz I'm terrible when it comes to anything that involved moving). Also I'm sorry for making great people into bad ones.

∆∆∆

  

∆∆∆

The Kim heiress was walking to school with a few minutes till the bell rang for first period. The weather was nice it wasn't too hot nor too cold, but her body felt like it was made of cement.

 

It was due to the fact that while they were out shopping our hearts out. There was actually assignments and quizzes the day after. So she crammed the entire night. She knew that she looked a little less presentable but she had to finish it by sacrificing a good sum of 5 hours of sleep. 

 

Her best friend wasn't able to drive her to school for reasons she didn't know. She could have someone drive her but she thought that a walk to school could help her stay awake.

 

 

 

 
S


hould I stop by a convenience store? And get something to share with Rosé in class?

Her inner debate was placed on hold as a black Passat was slowly running beside her. As the driver's window rolled down her eyes blinked in surprise to see Taeyong's face. 

 

"Morning?" She greeted awkwardly in  a question like manner. 

 

"Morning.. Johnny asked me to give you a lift.. but I didn't know where you lived"

 

She wanted to laugh at how irritated he looked  and to her it was adorable. Like a puppy.

 

"I don't mind, no worries"

 

He didn't say anything but he just stared at her. His stare started to make her feel a little self conscious. She bit the inside of her cheek out of habit. 

 

"Get in Jennie"

 

She said nothing but gave a smile and did what she was told. "You're being a little bit less quiet" she commented as she shuts the door. 

 

"I'm a little more comfortable that's all, and I know a few things about you"

 

She raises an eyebrow at this. "How? We only know each other for a few days" 

 

Is he a stalker?

 

She turns her head as she heard him snort in amusement and saw him smirk.

 

 Is this what an playful angel looks like!?

 

"I didn't stalk you if that's what you're thinking, Johnny talks about the misadventures he's been through with you and the others"

 

"Let me hope it wasn't all crap"

 

"Like you're Gucci and you won't eat ice cream unless it's milk flavored and you can't drive, the basics" 

 

She smiles in approval "All true, I thought you knew bad about me"

 

He smirked. "And there's how you and Johnny pretended to date to stop the blind dates and you get revenge by using different means"

 

She rolles her eyes but there was an amused smile plastered on her face. "Please, you guys make it sound like I'm going to murder someone"

 

"You do murder their egos"

 

No response came from Kim heiress since she knew it was true. 

 

••• ••• •••

 

"I hope you both have an explanation why you're both late"

 

Jenny felt her eye twitched as the same teacher from yesterday had scolded her again. 

 

But this time she was with someone new. Not that it made the situation any better. 

 

"Mister Lee, I wasn't expecting this.."

 

Her eyes trailes towards taeyong who had a nonchalant expression on his face. The teacher looked slightly annoyed with his indifference. 

 

"Miss kim, causing trouble again? What can you both say for yourselves?"

 

Should I get him fired? I'm not that petty though. 

 

Mentally groaned and did what she could in moments like these. She took a deep breath and let the lies roll off her tongue naturally. 

 

"Taeyong asked me to show him, where he could register for extracurricular activities on the way, but the office was a little busy so got a little delayed"

 

The teacher looked at boy for confirmation and he nodded. With a sigh tells them not to do it again or else and let's take their seats and the lessons started. 

 

••• ••• •••

 

"We're going to have a mixed class with class 4-C, today boys will be playing basketball and girls will be playing volleyball"

 

The P.E teacher explained as

Please log in to read the full chapter