Chapter- 14

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey! Sorry for updating late. Happy New year!!!. It's just been really busy lately with my life. Anyway congratulations to Jennie and Kai! Jenyong may have sunk (love this ship), but that's okay as long as Jennie is happy.πŸ˜‚

βˆ†βˆ†βˆ†

"Why are we doing this again?" Jennie asked she swallowed down her nerves looking at the other occupant of the car.

Ever so often she would look through the car's window to check if they were close to Dongdaemun Design Plaza.

Taeyong smiles at her amused that it had her face flushing. "Firstly, calm down Jennie Kim" she breathes out.

"Second, I want you to wear this" he takes out a paper bag below his seat. He hands it to her, she takes out a watch case from the bag and she could see a name. Upon opening it was a two toned steel strapped watch from Bvlgari.

"For what exactly?" She asks as she tries to put it on her wrist. She was having a little difficulty in having to clasping it close, Taeyong seeing this takes hold of her wrist and ends her little struggle.

"It matches with mine" he says showing his own watch that was wider and had the silver tone strap unlike than the one on her wrist.

"Matching watches?" She asks in amusement.Β  The corner of his lips goes up.

"It was either these or tacky matching T-shirts with each others faces" she cringes as he laughs.

"I'll stick with this" Jennie says as her fingers toyed witg the watch to occupy her head instead of her usual worries.

"And lastly don't worry about it Jennie, just enjoy the show later I'll deal with the media"

Jennie nods with a small smile but stiffens when Taeyong holds her hand in assurance. Her head turns towards him. His head was looking outside the window.

With that the ride towards design plaza was quiet except for hammering heart.

β€’β€’β€’ β€’β€’β€’ β€’β€’β€’

When they finally arrived Jennie wasn't surprised by the continuous clicking and blinding flashes from the cameras and the reporters trying to get a word from her. But as promised Taeyong flashed them a billion dollar smile and answers for her until they finally made it to their seats. Which were at the front.

Maybe it's because he knows someone..

Jennie saw a few people she knew personally and some whom she knew only by name thanks to the internet. Taeyong smiled and bowed to almost everyone they encountered to which she followed suit to be polite.

She eyes her companion who was looking at something a few seats away with squinted eyes. She follows the direction of his sight.

"Isn't that Jaehyun?" She pointed out confused to why the boy was there since Johnny said Yuta and him weren't coming.

Jaehyun was dressed up sitting far from them. He doesn't take notice of them, he was constantly checking on the people who were coming inside

"He probably couldn't accept that RosΓ© and Johnny were attending together" Taeyong's tone was amused.

"You know that he likes her?" Jennie asks in shock to which Taeyong rolls his eyes.

"Yeah... I'm not that oblivious"

W

Please log in to read the full chapter