Chapter- 15

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi friends! Everything is hectic, finding a job is a pain. Being a student was soooo much better! Hope you like this chapter!

∆∆∆

When Jennie was still attending a school in New Zealand she's been to a few nightouts but this party was her first one in a long while.

 

The show was a success and like as Taeyong said they were invited to the after party. Taeyong was one of the very few people Lucas had invited to come since it was his very first show. Taeyong had explained that Lucas was a new model in the same agency that he was signed to, he started just 3 months ago.

 

He was also younger than any of them but his height says differently. He and Johnny was towering over her and it made her feel even more shorter than she already did.

 

When they arrived at the party Johnny and Lucas jumped out of the car and both ran asking for alcohol. Doyoung decided to leave them as soon as he sees someone he knew saying that he didn't want to be third wheel.

 

Surprisingly Taeyong actually knew quite a number of people both from the modeling and the business world. She actually labeled him as the antisocial type before but this proves to be wrong. He knew how to act around these people while she on the other hand would have given them her best resting face and they would scram.

 

He mostly interacted with the males (whenever the female species were a meter radius he would glare at them and she actually knew they were glaring at her also). She was even able to get acquainted with some of them, funny enough they seemed to have quite an interest when it came to their relationship. Even to the point one person asked something a little too personal and inappropriate that Taeyong had to rudely remark.

 

"It's none of your ing business"

 

After that he lead them towards a private room that had it's own bar with a number of chairs that were occupied by a few other people who were drinking, talking and laughing. She was not surprised to see Johnny and Lucas trying to out drink the other with a cheering audience.

 

"Are you going to drink?" She asks and he throws the question back at her.

 

"Are you?"

 

Her nose scrunches up "No thanks" he laughs and she hits his arm lightly. "You sure you don't want any apple juice?"

 

"TY about time you got here" a boy who was a tad bit shorter than Taeyong with black hair a slender built holding a glass of alcohol approaches them his eyes on her companion.

 

"Ten" they both greeted each other with one of those handshakes that boys do. Then his attention zeroed in on her.

 

"You must be Kim Jennie, I'm Ten" He says cheerfully that she couldn't help but smile back and introduce herself again for what felt like the fiftieth time that night. "Mind if I borrow him for a while? Just for a few drinks"

 

Taeyong frowns "Does girlfriend know you're trying to getting smashed right now?"

 

Ten rolls his eyes "Yes she's here... Somewhere... and she knows about it, don't worry your pretty little head and we aren't getting that drunk, I have to pick up my sister tommorow morning at the airport, so I'm being responsible tonight" he says confidently and his attention goes back to Jennie "So can I?"

 

Taeyong looks at her and was about to say something but she got to it first. "Sure"

 

"What? " Taeyong asks in shock. Jennie just flashes a smile at him. She was really grateful that Taeyong kept his word but she's not going to be one of those girls who'll try to be in the way of her (fake) boyfriend and his fun with friends and she was sure she would be fine without Taeyong for a while.

 

"I'll be fine" she says but she could see that he was being hesitant so she frowns "I'm serious Lee Taeyong"

 

He sighs finally giving in but a serious look graces his features. "Okay fine" he turns his head towards an unoccupied table a few meters away "we'll make it quick"

 

"But you're not supposed to drink in a rush" Ten says factly and grabs Taeyong towards the bar.

 

Jennie makes a beeline for the unoccupied seat and sat down quietly. Usually she wouldn't have come along because one: she didn't know anyone, two:  but Lucas had convinced her through looking at her with big begging eyes.

 

With nothing else to do she starts rummaging through her phone trying to look busy when all she really was doing was looking through pictures. Her recent photos were her with Taeyong or just Taeyong, the guy definitely had no bad angles.

 

How can he look this good?

 

The photo on the screen was of her and Taeyong with an arm around each other while doing peace signs. It was currently her wallpaper even.

 

"That's cute"

 

Startled, she looks up to look at the owner of the voice. She saw a girl who had long orange(?) coloured hair with bangs with holding a drink. She was definitely on the slender side from how her dress hugged her figure. She had a nice nose, pretty deep brown eyes and plump lips. She wasn't wearing any jewelry not that she nee

Please log in to read the full chapter