Chapter- 11

Let's play
Please log in to read the full chapter

I've been in HAPPY MODE since NCT Simon Says MV is out and Jennie got No. 1

Here's chapter 11 reader ㅋㅋㅋ (it gave me inspiration to finish this chapter) 

∆∆∆

Jennie groaned in frustration as she looks back and forth at the mess she created with her clothes. It was literally everywhere, it covered from the floor to the top of her study desk.

 

With a grunt she lays down on her bed on her back and checks her phone for the time. It was date day. She and Taeyong agreed to have the movie date at her house by 12 but it had been an hour and a half since she started to coordinate an outfit but nothing in her wardrobe seemed to be her ideal date look.

 

She sighs for the nth time. When she had been to dozens of dates and she never had problems with knowing what to wear, but why now?

 

It's just Taeyong, he wouldn't seem to care if I even wore a trash bag...Yeah right! The guy works as a model and he's fashionable!

 

Taking her phone from under her pillow she types a text to Rosé to find some advice about what she shouls wear but stops herself when she was about to send it.

 

What the hell? I'm Jennie Kim! Fashion is my thing!

 

"Like hell yeah! I'm freaking JENNIE KIM!" She yells and jumped out of her bed and started to rummage through her piles of clothes.

 

Someone knocks on her door "Miss? Is everything alright? We heard yelling"

 

Flushed with embarrassment "Uh.. Yes!.. Everything's fine!" She looks back at her clothes "I'm Jennie Kim" she mumbles.

 

••• ••• •••

"And done" Jennie states as she looks at the living room which was spotless, snacks on the table, an array of movies select from and she even managed to create a pillow fort with help from the maids.

 

"Are we finally going to meet your boyfriend miss?" One of the maids asks. Jennie blushed and gave a shy nod.

 

"Yes, I hope you won't mind leaving us alone?" She asks them hopefully because she and Taeyong had plans to set out. The maids gave their approval.

 

"Thank you, but when are grandad and grandma coming home?" She asks looking checking the time on her phone.

 

It's only a few minutes till 12

 

"In the evening miss" one of them answers her and she nods. Her phone buzzes and it was a text from Taeyong.

 

I'm a few blocks away, be there in 5

 

She sends an okay and checks herself one last time before nodding in satisfaction.

 

"Yes, have the meeting move for tommorow!"

"Around 10:00 would do"

 

Her eyes widened when she heard her grandparents voices echoed down the hall. She turned her attention to the maids. "I thought..." She groans.

 

It wasn't that she was scared of her grandparents meeting slash interrogating Taeyong it's just the last time they actually met one of her suitors they asked about marriage and children which didn't end well. She didn't want to think about what they were going to say to Taeyong.

 

Her phone buzzes and it was another text from Taeyong.

Outside your gate.

 

She looks at the maids. "Could you guys.. take all of these" she gestures at the pillow fort and the snacks. "Down? That would be great thanks!" She didn't hear them reply because she was already sprinting out of the living room as soon as she was near the foyer she sees her grandparents.

 

"Jennie"

 

She bows "Hello, I have somewhere to go today I hope that's alright"

Her grandmother smiles "of course have fun, just be careful" she sm

Please log in to read the full chapter