Deal

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

Jonghyun was playing games from past 4 hours.. He was the type who would almost always play games or watch anime than to go out socially.....

"How much more fun it will be if I had someone to play games with".... Jonghyun left a sigh....

He took a break, leaning his head back on the chair staring at the roof..... Closing his eyes contemplating when something rushed his mind, he remembered when he was asking Ren things about him, he told his birthday is next week...... Jonghyun's face brightened by the thought of it

                             _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

Jonghyun was something different today during breakfast which didn't get unnoticed by his mother..

"Is something special today?"

"Aah, what mother". Jonghyun snapped out from his happy thoughts....

"You are all smiles today, you look happy", Jonghyun's mother asked.

"Nothing much Mother, I am just going for my friend's birthday celebration today."

"Good, you should make more connection into wealthy families, it will be helpful when you take over the business in future." Jonghyun's mother said being typical of her....." Do you have enough money, if not then Take the money you need from my wardrobe..." Jonghyun needed money anyway to keep Ren to safe so he nodded......

 

                           _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

"Umm... "

"What?"

"I..... I want to ...".....

"What kid say fast."...

"You.... Ummm..... You allow to take people out right? I want to."... Jonghyun was cut in between.....

"You are a minor , you should be happy enough that we let you in here and now you have got courage enough to take them out to your place?" ..... The person behind the snapped at Jonghyun with a glaring look as if he wasn't scary enough that he was shooting fire from his eyes by making them wide as much as possible....

 

But Jonghyun came determined Today he was not going to back up and he had the ultimate weapon with him...

"How much more money you want for letting me take Ren out??"

"Money ain't going to work this time kid, just him here and go back home.."..

"You will regret it"....

"What? What did you just say.. you dare to threaten me."... The man said following with a loud evil laugh.....

"I will help you in future, After knowing who I am, you are going to let me take him.".. Jonghyun is definitely not going to back up today at any cost even if it takes him to reveal his identity which is definitely not a good idea....

"I am the only heir of the Kim industries"..... Jonghyun said proudly, his head held high..... He was never proud of it nor he is today, but he really needed to throw 'I am the richest in town' card today...... After all he should enjoy some privileges of being the only kid of the Kims.....

 

"Don't bluff.".. Said the man with a smirk.....

Jonghyun took out his ID card and threw it on the table..... Jonghyun was extra confident today.....

"See.... And what do you think I got all that money from to throw at your club.."...

The man thought for a moment .... and said let me talk to the boss...

"The boss is calling you kid."...... Jonghyun followed the man....

"Just tiny kids but see the confidence... Spoiled rich brats..".. The boss murmured when Jonghyun entered and asked him to sit down...

"Are you sure with what you are getting into...  well you rich are never clean..."..... The boss said with a serious face.

"I know what I want"... Jonghyun said confidently

"Well what better for us.... But you need to sign saying what you do here, so that we can use it against you if you try to betray us later."...

Jonghyun knew very well what he is getting into and how risky it can be.. and if any how his parents come to know about it, he will be grounded for life..... 

But wasn't that Jonghyun wanted at the first place, to put his parents into shame, to do something so low, to take revenge on his parents....... But not anymore, Well he still is angry on his parents but he can't risk his and Ren's friendship anymore, he can't even think of loosing Ren...

Just by thought of what his parents will do to Ren to clear all the traces to keep their image clean, if they ever come to know about him, just send Shiver in Jonghyun's body. So there is no way he is going to betray these people.....

 

Jonghyun signed the said papers and he was let to take Ren to his place.