FRIEND

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

JR sneaked into the house. The party was still going and JR's parents didn't bother about their kid, for them there were more important people at the party...

 

Laying on bed JR slowly drifted to sleep as the music faded away........

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

 

 

"Did you enjoy the party last night Jonghyuna?"..... JR's mother asked next morning on the breakfast table.

 

 

Jonghyun is JR's real name, he just came up with the name JR last night, thinking that it's no use to tell his real name to a complete stranger whom he is never going to meet again.

 

"Jonghyuna".......

"Jonghyuna".......

 

"Aah yes mother, you said something"

Jonghyun was busy thinking about that complete stranger, that he couldn't hear his mother properly....

 

"Did you enjoy the party last night?"

 

"Yes mother the party was very nice"... Jonghyun answered.

 

"I will be leaving for school"....

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun was enjoying the outside view sitting on the back seat of the car on his way to school........

But everything reminded him of a certain someone...

 

When he saw the deep blue sky, it reminded him of two big beautiful eyes......... The most expressive eyes he has ever seen........

 

When he saw the leaves of roadside trees, waving with the drifting wind, it reminded him of a beautiful face.............. A face that was still radiating despite all the sadness, burden and fear clearly visible, but the glow in that face was definitely overpowering all those............

 

When he saw the school kids walking to the school with their friends, Chatting and laughing, it reminded him of that fade yet beautiful side smile on those heart shaped lips, bringing a subtle smile on his lips too...

 

 

 

"Master Jonghyun"......

"Master Jonghyun"..... The driver called, but Jonghyun was deep into his thoughts.

 

"Master Jonghyun".... We reached school....

 

"Oh.... Thank you"...... Jonghyun replied.

 

 

As soon as he got down from the car a group of girls came and surrounded him...... Well it was a given, he was a third generation chaebol, good looking with his dark tone skin, filled with charisma, he was best in studies......... There was no way that girls won't fall for him.

 

But today he was too busy thinking about someone else, he had no time to give attention to those girls....... Not that he ever gave attention to them... 

 

 

Jonghyun entered the classroom and sat at his usual corner seat....... Girls still gathered near the classroom door, they just can't get enough of Jonghyun's handsomeness......

 

The class started, he paid attention when someone was teaching, then he will go back to his usual routine, either he will stare out of the window or sleep at his desk....... 

 

He had no friends anyway, Not that no one wanted to be his friend but he just always kept distance from his classmates, he knew they all wanted to be his friend because of his status.......

 

Jonghyun finished his school and reached back home after his usual dance class...........

 

But Jonghyun was just unable to keep Ren out of his thoughts.......... He just kept thinking about last night.

Not because he was attracted to Ren but because he felt sincerity in Ren......... Someone who just listened to him without any greed, without any expectations, just like a true friend..... 

 

Yes, A Friend.

 

But why was this friend in that dungeon, the sadness in that friend's face was making Jonghyun uneasy.

 

Jonghyun was still thinking about Ren, the talk between them ........ It was not actually a talk between them , it was just Jonghyun talking and Ren listening and staring at Jonghyun with his big and beautiful Bunny eyes....

 

 

What were the circumstances that Ren had to work at that adult club........  Jonghyun thought

 

Jonghyun was his first Customer.

This is my first time entertaining a customer......... Jonghyun remembered what Ren said.

 

"Yesterday was his first time, then what about today??"

Now Jonghyun just can't feel easy about it.....

"Does Ren have to entertain someone today, what would be that person like, will he take advantage of Ren, will someone tear that Angel apart"........ 

 

Now Jonghyun just can't stay still thinking about his self declared friend.

 

"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to save Ren from those beasts"...............