Heaven in Hell

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

showcase of money, power, and privilege. At a private party where closely guarded groups of people from fashion, reputed business and political families are gathered together, Ladies flaunting expensive diamond jewellery and designer bags (Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel, Gucci, to name a few brands). Men talking about their business and some planning their next polo game. 

 

 

"I am tired of all this, all they care about is money.... For Appa it's all about his business his pride, he shows to his so called friends that he cares about them when he doesn't even have time for his only son. For Eomma it's all about her status her beauty, she doesn't even know that his own son is happy or not, all she wants is for me to bring good grades and for god's sake I come first in the whole school every single time, but she never appreciated it she never patted my back or gave me a hug" ......... 

 

 

"They never told me that I'm working hard and they are happy with me, all they do is flaunt their beauty, their money and boast about my grades and how well behaved and how good their kid is. They think by giving me money they will be done with their responsibility as parents"...... 

 

 

"Money Money Money, I will spend all their money on the thing they will be forever ashamed of"..... The high school student thought while sitting in his room and not willing to go out in the high profile party his parents are having at the house. Top businessmen , high government officials, people from movie and fashion industry.... Almost all important and recognisable people are there enjoying the party at Kim's villa. The Kim's are one of the second generation chaebols.

 

 

 

The student grabbed his bag from the cupboard, threw all his tenth grade books out of the bag and filled it with money. He stood up left his room and went out from the back door of the house silently, (even if he had made noise no one would have noticed with the loud DJ playing at the party). 

 

 

 

"How​​​​ should I go in, I have never been to a place like this, I have only heard about this place from the bad kids of my class, they regularly come here to have with some random people"; The student standing in front of the club muttered in a low voice. 

 

 

The place is almost like a club but with a dark aura and full of people sitting and drinking along with people ( girls or women or boys or men who are showcasing their skin and entertaining )

 

 

"H.hello"... stuttered the student 

 

"What do you want kid?" The man sitting in the front desk asked.

 

"I... um... I....I want to".. 

 

"Is this your first time"; the man asked giving a smirk 

 

"Um... Yes"; the student answered

 

"This is not a place for you kiddo go back home."

 

"I know you only want money, I have money, my classmates come here always so I know for you age is not the problem for you, I have money so just let me do what I want." 

 

"How much you got kid??? Woah that's a lot , follow that man and just choose whom you want."

 

"I don't care, just send whoever u want;" the student said. 

 

"This is a weird place, such a strange room with dark lights, I have come till here but I don't know what to do , how to do, I never had before, I have only seen in anime" ; the scared and confused student thought. 

 

........................................................................................

 

 

"Ya, you have got your first customer go to room 12'. 

 

'I don't want to go, I don't want to do this"...... 

 

"You have to do this, don't forget your father has sold you to us, now you have to do whatever we want you to, now this is your life. "

 

'What Are they doing, why taking so much time, someone should come before I change my mind" ; the student was thinking this while the door opened and a person with a pale skin entered the room. 

 

"Someone came.... what??? What is this Angel doing in this hell like place??? I have never seen a beautiful face like this!!!! It's like this person is radiating light in this darkness, such a beautiful face !!! "

 

"But...but wait...Is this Angel a boy???? I have to do it with a boy???? I will loose my ity to a boy???'