My story 2

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

"Ya Ren, do you want to die, why are you not eating?" The person in-charge of Ren at the club shouted....

 

 

 

After what happened that day, after feeling rejected and not recognised by Jonghyun, Ren just stayed lifeless in his room for days, he was not able to get hold of it, the only person he trusted, for him now he is a nobody.... A stranger..... Or maybe a shame......

 

"I am not hungry" Ren replied lazily

 

"Ok don't eat, but if this gets to boss and he scolds me then you are dead" the man warned.... " I don't know what is special in you that boss is so lenient with you and you get all the leverages" the man murmured....

 

"Oh and I forget to tell you.... One of your old customer came...... Was it 5 or 6 days ago? The one who is a kid himself..."

 

"What? Who? Who came? JR?" Ren jumped and sit straight

" Yes yes him only JR, he just met boss and went back" the man answered

"Why did you send him back? Why not bring him to me?" Ren was just about to get heart attack...

"Ya stop shouting.... When he came you were not there..... What am I your servant? Should I have entertained him till you come back" the man left furiously....

 

Ren was so disappointed at himself "how can I miss him? Stupid Ren" he hit himself in the head........

 

Ren stood up and went to the public phone nearby.....

 

"Yeobuseyo"

"Hyung it's me"

"Ren_ah... Where were you, how are you, I waited for you every day"

"I am fine hyung, don't worry"

"That is good to her Ren_ah"

"Aron hyung..."

"Yes"

"I have a favour to ask you"

"Yes anything, what is it Ren?"

"Hyung I want to go somewhere, but I am afraid that I might get lost, can you help me"

"Sure Ren, just meet me at the park and we can go from there"

"Thanks hyung, I will be there in 20 minutes"

 

 

Ren met Aron at the park and asked him to take him to Kim's villa, although Ren did not know the address but he remembered the way to Kim's villa from his last visit......

 

"Are you sure this is the right place Ren?"

"Yes hyung let's go"

 

 

"Who do you want to meet?" The security guard asked...

"ummm... Kim....Kim Jonghyun" Ren said

"Wait here" the guard asked staring Ren up and down....

 

The guard called the villa and told Mrs.kim that someone is there to meet Jonghyun with the name Ren..... And Mrs. Kim asked them to wait in the lawn.....

 

"Who are you and what do you have to do with Jonghyun" A impressive figure was standing in front of Ren and Aron, well dressed, without any Ruffles, straight hair till shoulders , sitting perfectly at its place, bright eyes definitely looking down at them.....

 

"I..... I wanted to meet Jonghyun" Ren somehow managed to say, he was intimidated

 

"Yes I heard that and I am asking why, from the looks of you two I can tell my son will never even look at you"

 

"I...I....." Ren couldn't say anything other than staring at the grasses down, what can he say? He knew very well that he can't say where they met or what is their relationship, if there was any.....

 

"Jonghyun is back to US, now get away and don't come back to dirty my lawn" Mrs. Kim left making faces......

 

 

"Let's go back Ren_ah" Aron said "who is Jonghyun? And who was JR who made you like this....."

 

 

 

 

........................................................................................

 

5 years later....( 8 years since Jonghyun left for US, and it's already 2 years that jonghyun came back to Korea )

 

 

"Don't come near me..... I said don't came near me" Ren shouted his lungs out.....

 

"Why pretty? Let me play with you too..."

 

"I said don't touch me"

 

" Where are Going to run away little boy, let me have a taste of your delicious lips"

 

"I said go away" Ren shouted again closing his eyes, he took a small pocket knife from his pants and started waving........

 

"Aaaah, are you crazy" the man cried holding his hands and hurried outside the room........

 

............................................................................

 

______slaaaaaaap_______

 

"Did you just hurt a customer with a knife, who do you think you are, did you forget who you actually are?" 

 

______slaaaaap_________

 

"My club have a good name out there and you want to ruin it with your drama?"

 

"Boss...  I..... I can't do it, and didn'tt JR gave you the money, then why should I entertain someone?" Ren replied holding his cheeks.... tears rolling down ...

 

"Don't show me those eyes kids.... And what money are you talking about? He gave money for 6 years and it's already 8 years, you and also your JR should be grateful to me that I have not already brought you to mainstream" the boss replied grabbing Ren's hair....

 

"And are you even aware that your sugar daddy is back to Korea, it's already 2 years and he is floating in his family money? Wake up from your fantasy kid, you were his toy that now he has thrown away"

 

"Don't say that.... Please don't say that" Ren pleaded

 

"Do you I think I am stone hearted? I thought that boy of yours is a good kid........ I ing let you stay here for 2 years without any money coming through you.... I don't run charity here.... I even called your JR and not to mention I even personally went to meet him but he refused to meet me"................ 

 

 

"Now you decide what you want to do, I had enough of you, either you earn money here or just leave, I won't care less".... the boss threw Ren across the room and left......

 

......................... .......................................................

 

 

A/N:  Sorry for writing this :( ........ Poor Minki