Decision

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

" You are going to stay with me here from now on"... JR said softly caressing Ren's cheeks.....

 

Ren was dazed...... He was too determined to confront JR but after seeing him in front of the company.... After so long.... He was just not able to think anymore... And then this... Living with JR?............

 

Ren didn't knew how to react to it, although he came for a closure but deep down in his heart he wanted this....... He wanted him...... He wanted his friend back..........

 

Ren needed time to digest everything...........

 

                                       ***

Ren had nowhere particular to go, so he decided to stay.......

 

But it's been four days and JR and Ren didn't have any serious talk or something that can be considered talk at all..................

 

The day JR told Ren to stay at his place, JR gave basic instructions to Ren and immideately left the appartment only to comeback at night, for all four days JR stayed in the apartment only but they always had silent eating sessions, JR was always in his home office room,  busy working on his laptop or having business phonecalls or busy with pile of files .................

 

It all made Ren wonder , what is he even doing there or if JR was not going to aknowledge his existence then why did he asked REN to stay.......... Ren was getting frustrated so he decided to take the matter in his hands.............

 

"JR" Ren was standing in front of JR's table....

 

"yes Renaah" JR answered...

 

"we need to talk ..... NO........ I need to talk" Ren was confident........

 

"Ok .... can you wait for 10 minutes, let me finish this, then we can talk"

 

"NO.... I want to talk right now"  Ren said hitting both his hands down on the table which left JR startled.......

 

"fine, lets go to the living room and talk" JR told.....

 

 

"What do you want to talk about.... are you having any problem adjusting here" JR asked Ren after they settled themselves on the sofa.....

 

"I want to talk about us....... and yes i am uncomfertable here, i am not allowed to go out side, not even to my classes, i don't have much to do and".......Ren said in a single breath......" and you don't even talk to me, i don't understand why am i here, if you dont want to talk to me, if i am a trouble to you, then you shoud have said it, you do't need to keep me here, i can live on my own"

 

"I never thought of you as trouble" after listening to Ren carefully, JR said caressing Ren's cheeks........

 

"Don't lie" Ren told JR removing his hands " I am staying right here at your place from past four days but you don't have time to even talk to me or look at me, or atleast to ask, how am i doing"

 

" You have changed a lot" JR said smiling " you are confident now, and you can voice out your thoughts, i'm glad , no one will be able to take adwantage of you now"

 

"Yes I have changed, and its good that you know, I am not the same Ren anymore, i have my own thoughts, my own aspirations, and i am going to achieve all of the things i have worked hard for" Ren was becoming emotional "i want to make my own identity, standing at my own feet..... Leaving everything behind..... Leaving the past..... Leaving everyone behind... And even you can't dtop me from that" Ren said trying to control the tears welling up in his eyes......

 

" And i am not goint to stop you from doing any of that " JR said taking Rens hands on his own...... "I know you are frustrated locked up here, But i need little more time, i need to make things right from my own end, ........... Can you give me little more time.... Please....... I am more than happy that you still remember me ..... and I am sorry that i am not able to give you time, i will try harder now, but can you please give me some more time, atleast few more days... Please" JR pleaded

 

Ren gave a nod ...... and a chaste kiss was placed on his lips which left Ren confused...... This was not what Ren expected, it was wrong..... But this is exactly what he needed, what he craved for.... The touch, the softness of JR's lips..... his JR....

 

Ren's brain told him to move away, but his body and his heart decided to ignore and not only that, his body decided to take control over his own brain and heart....

 

Ren deepened the kiss, snaking his hands around JR's waist, trying to get as close as he can to JR.......

 

JR realised that his chaste kiss is not chaste anymore..... His one hand moved to caress Ren's check and other on Ren's waist, holding him tight....

 

As the moment started heating up, JR decided to carry on whatever they were doing to his room....

 

                      .....*........

 

 

Ren opened his eyes as Sunshine started hitting his eyes through the silk curtains..... He realised he is on JR's bed ...... Then he remembered what happened at night... " How can I let this happen " Ren thought but he ended up blushing.....

 

After not finding JR in the room he dressed and went out of room only to find JR working in his office....

 

"Good morning" JR greeted with a bright smile " O have prepared breakfast already I'll be there in a minute

 

              .......*........

 

Few days passed and JR tried to give Ren as much time as he can, which was still less but Ren saw it as a progress..... They just talked to random things , Ren still wanted to have a serious talk but the time JR gave was never enough...... He wanted to ask many questions...

 

         ......*.......

 

"I will get it" Ren told JR as the doorbell rang

 

"How may I help you?" Ren asked to the man standing outside...

 

"Is Jonghyun there, it's important" The man asked peeping inside through Ren's shoulders...

 

"Oh, you must be Ren, hello I am Minhyun, you are really pretty, even more than what Jonghyunie described" Minhyun have a big smile...

 

"Thank you" Ren blushed, he remembers Minhyun, JR's childhood friend "He... He is inside his office"

 

 

"Thank you" Minhyun said and he went straight to JR's Office.....

 

 

After around an hour JR and Minhyun both came out of the office....

 

"I guess you met Ren, Minhyuna" JR asked"Renaah this is Minhyun, my friend" he introduced

 

"Minhyun brought a present for you" JR told Ren, passing an envelope towards him....

 

"This?..... This is..." Ren was getting emotional

 

"Yes it's your identity, I remember you told me years ago that your father never registered you, so here it is... You are officially Choi Minki now, and now you can even enroll to any school you want, you don't have to take private lessons anymore" 

 

"I don't know how to thank you enough" Ren was overwhelmed "Choi Minki" he whispered to himself "Thank you Minhyun"

 

With that Minhyun took his leave....

 

"I am so happy" Ren told JR, holding the envelope near his heart " But how does Minhyun know me?" Ren asked

 

"He knows" JR answer placing a sweet kiss on Ren's cheek, removing strands of hair from Ren's forehead looking into Ren's eyes "I'm glad that you are happy"

 

"I will make you more happy, just give me some more time" JR continued to wich Ren nodded in a yes

 

 

Few weeks passed by........... Ren was getting used to everything but JR got busier, now he would spend more time outside...... "He must be busy working in his company" Ren assumed

 

Ren was also preparing for his new life with his new proper identity, he was also looking into schools he can study music and also looking for a place to stay, although JR offered him to stay as long as he wants but he didn't wanted to be a burden on JR......

 

 

JR was as usual working in his home office when he realised Ren standing in the living room, staring at himself....

 

 

"Minki" JR called

 

"Minkiya"

 

"Hmmmm" Ren replied, JR has started calling Ren as Minki sometimes as its his official name now and Ren should get used to it

 

"What were you thinking, you seemed lost" JR asked as he got closer and caressed Ren's cheeks... " Are you sick? Are you hurting anywhere? " JR touched Ren's temple checking his temperature......

 

"No, I am fine, You just seemed overworking yourself"

 

"I have to" JR answered

 

"I have something to talk to you about, can we sit and talk" JR asked

 

"I know I asked you some time to fix things and it was hard for you" JR said taking Ren's hands on his own " you are safe now and I am relieved that from now on you can live your life Happily, with everything you deserved, so...."

"So what did you decided.... Whatever you decide to do with your life, with us...... I will respect it" Jonghyun asked sadly........

 

"Decide? About what?" Ren asked.......

 

 

"About your life... Your studies...... like you said earlier, Do you want to make your own identity, standing at your own feet..... Leaving everything behind..... Leaving the past..... Leaving everyone behind..."

 

Was that even a question, Ren thought, ofcourse he wants that, he definitely wants to stand on his own, making his own identity....... So that he wouldn't be controlled by anyone, not to be looked down and definitely don't have to go back to that hellhole, to that club........ "Yes I want that.... there is no other way" he replied confidently........

 

 

"Ok that's...... That's good to know, I am happy for you" Jonghyun told, which was clearly a lie, his eyes were telling otherwise......

 

Jonghyun's welled up eyes shouting that he is not happy, not even a little bit............ how can he be happy, when the love of his life decided to take a different route in life, to part from him......... When the person for whom he made all the efforts decided to move on...... to make him just a part of his past and eventually to forget him......

 

"You should sleep here tonight , then I will take you to your new place tomorrow morning, you look really tired" Jonghyun managed to say without letting the tears from his eyes drop.........

 

"Is he not happy for me, that I can stand on my own" Ren was Still trying to figure out what has actually happened........... He moved to the bedroom and threw himself on the bed , He can finally move to his own place tomorrow, which him and JR searched few days ago, He is also going to enroll himself in school and get proper education and degree in music...... He was happy, he can finally move on with his life, without any worries...... Leaving his past behind, forgetting the painful past he had.....

 

 

After the conversation with Ren, JR could not concentrate on his work, He closed his eyes throwing himself on his bed... "Is this our end" he thought as tears started staining his pillow......

 

 

....................................................

 

A/N : This can't be the end right?