HELP

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

"This is my first time entertaining a customer."........ Jonghyun remembered what Ren said.

 

"Yesterday was his first time, then what about today??"

Jonghyun started feeling uneasy about it.....

"Does Ren have to entertain someone today, what would be that person like, will he take advantage of Ren, will someone tear that Angel apart.".......

 

"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to save Ren from those beasts"...............

 

Jonghyun became restless , bringing everything upside down in his room as if he is searching something he has lost, something very precious.....

 

After turning his room into a mess, he sat down, hands on his head, looking for a solution. After good 5 minutes he stood up and took his bag, again filling it with money, 3 times more than the last time. ( Money was never a problem for him) and he left to save his only friend in Seoul.......

 

He did not have to sneak out this time, His parents were not at home, as always they were busy with their business....

 

Jonghyun reached the club, he did not hesitate to enter today.

 

"You are back kid? Liked what you got yesterday?" The man sitting on front desk asked with a smirk.

 

"Where is he?" Jonghyun asked without wasting any time.

 

"Sorry kid, he is taken for today"....

 

"Taken? How can you? I don't care, I want to see him"...

 

"Go away kid, I told you already, he is taken for today", the man replied raising his voice.

 

"You all only care about money right, how much you want, I will give you more than whatever the person has given"..... Jonghyun said confidently.

 

And Jonghyun was right, the people from the club only care about money, so they let him meet Ren.

 

 

 

"This room. Now you are on your own kid, I don't care how you deal with it".... The man told Jonghyun after leading him to the room where Ren was with someone.

 

"The room where Ren was with someone"......... The thought only gave Jonghyun chills.....

 

He started knocking the room door as if he would make a hole through it. there was no reply... No reply for 7 minutes...7 minutes that seemed so long.

But that won't make Jonghyun go away.... He was never this desperate in his life.....

 

After good 10 minutes the door finally opened by a man who looked filthy in Jonghyun's eyes, A man probably in his 40s wearing only pants was standing in front of him......

 

A shiver ran through Jonghyun's body  just by imagining what would have happened inside, but Jonghyun acted fast, he pulled the man by his hands out of the room, went inside quickly and close the door from inside........

 

He stood resting his back on the door, eyes closed.....

He did not had the courage to see the state of  Ren inside the room......

 

"JR"..............

 

Someone called his name in a very low voice....

 

He slowly opened his eyes and to his relief Ren was sitting in a corner of the room fully clothed.

hands near his chest..... trembling..... Sweat dripping through his forehead mixing with Tears rolling down his cheeks........

 

JR ran towards Ren and kneeled in front of him then wiped Ren's sweat and tears from his face.....

 

JR wanted to hug him badly to make him feel safe but at the same time he was afraid that he will scare Ren so he just sat infront of him...... Just watching Ren softly.

 

JR?- this was the only word Ren spoke through his mouth, the remaining was spoken by his expressions.

 

Ren's forehead clearly showed that he is relieved, his eyes were confused and his half open mouth, as if he wants to say many things but just can't find words for it........

 

"Are you fine?" Jr asked and got a nod as the answer...

 

JR still can't touch Ren, in that moment in his eyes Ren looked something very fragile who will just get shattered with one touch.

 

"Did he do something to you?" Jr asked...

 

A tear rolled down Ren's cheek and he nodded for a no....... JR felt as if something heavy just got lifted up from his heart....... He sat down beside Ren..... Both will exchange glances now and then and sometimes JR will give a smile to Ren.......

 

When Ren seemed fine to JR, he tried to comfort Ren..... 

"You are going to be fine, nothing will happen to you"....

 

"I will be going"........ JR said and he stood up... Suddenly he felt a pair of hands holding his hand, a pair of eyes begging him not to leave..... 

 

He turned towards Ren who was holding his hands, helped him stand up and sit on the bed and took Ren's hands on his......

 

"you don't have to be afraid, no one will harm you from now on".........

"I have to go now" .... JR said while making circles by thumb on Ren's hands to make him feel better....

 

But Ren holded his hands tighter, looking straight in JR's eyes and nodded in disagreement.... He didn't wanted JR to leave...... By spending time with JR the previous day he knew JR is someone he can lean on to, someone he is safe with.......

 

"You have to trust me okay"... JR said.....

"I won let anything happen to you.... I will go for now and I will be back, and trust me nothing will happen to you when I'm not here, I have to go now but I will come back after some days.... Do you understand???"

 

Ren nodded.

 

JR left the room and went straight to the person on front desk only to be welcomed by his smirked face......

 

He opened his bag and kept it infront of the person....

"How many days with this much money?"

 

The person looked towards JR with a puzzled look..

 

"How many days for the boy with this much money?" JR asked again....

 

The person took the bag, counted the money and answered, "5 days".....

 

"Then keep it, I will be back after 5 days and don't you dare let anyone touch him"..... JR said furiously

 

"Ok kid calm down, I get it, but if you don't come on the 6th day then your pretty Friend out there will be gone".... The man replied

 

"I will be back"..... Jonghyun said staring right into the man's eyes......