Butterflies

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

JR was impatient, he had thought so much for this day, he had all the right to be impatient.... He checked his bag again for the nth time... He wanted to make his friend's birthday special and memorable for him, he missed his Ren's last birthday so he wanted to make this one special and not to forget he wanted to reduce the distance between them...

JR tried to share many and almost all things with Ren in the past year but Ren still needed to open up..... Also there was nothing much to do in this room " Is this even a room " JR will always think whenever he visits Ren.....

JR was already starstruck by Ren's Beauty and was never content with his precious smile, he wanted to see him smiling all the time afterall it suits Ren so much..... Once when JR was telling a funny incident about maids of his house, Ren left a cute chuckle, JR would do anything to see that again And if Ren can be so Angelic in this hellhole how much more he will shine when he is left free , without any boundaries, to fly.....

Ren was already starting to open up little by little and JR can't wait for the day they can become best buddies..

And as a special birthday gift for Ren, JR has planned to confess to Ren today, ofcourse not in a romantic way, he has no romantic feelings for Ren, not yet atleast......

He just wanted to tell Ren the truth about himself, his friend deserved to know, the truth that he is Jonghyun and not JR...." It is nothing big so Ren will forgive me, right? " He thought........ Although he is still scared that Ren can get angry, but he has to tell him at one point and it's better to tell as soon as possible.... 

 

Atlast JR's thoughts came to an end when Ren entered the room and sat beside him.... Yes he sat beside him not on the corner of the bed, that was a sign that Ren has started trusting JR........

 

" Happy Birthday Ren_ah " JR said as he took out a small flower bouquet from his bag.... All grinning....

" You remember " Ren said with a small smile as he took the flowers and smell it.

" Yes I do, you thought I will not remember, I am disappointed "

" I did not know you will come today " Ren replied looking into JR's eyes, a faint smile still left in his eyes....

" Yes I came, and I remember, and we are going to celebrate your birthday "

Ren looked upto JR, little bit confused and somewhat excited......

" We are going to celebrate and we are getting out of here" JR told again...

" Out? I am not allowed to go out JR "

" Now you are, I have talked to them and you are going out with me, so take this and get changed, I thought this will look good on you " JR said handing Ren the bag he brought with him..

" But " this was the only word Ren said as sadness took over his face and he started staring at the floor.....

" Why? What happened? Do you not want to go out? You don't like the idea? Or you don't like the clothes? " JR said everything in a single breath.....

" Money "

" Money? Money what? 

" you need to pay more money to take someone out of here, I do not want you to waste it on me "

Money was never a problem for JR and he really wanted to make his friend's birthday special and this time sadness took over JR's face, he was too excited to take Ren out but after hearing what Ren said, he thought maybe he is forcing Ren and he did not want to go out and spend time with him....

Silence took over the room for a good five minutes, until Ren realised the reason behind it and decided to say something.....

" Let's go "

JR looked at him

" I will go " Ren said with a smile, he never wanted to see that sadness on JR's face. It hurt Ren when the last time he saw this sadness on JR's face, when JR had told him why he came to this hell for the first time because of his parents....... Although Ren has not given their relationship any name till now but JR was definitely someone special to him and he would hate to see JR sad again ever.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JR was waiting for Ren to change, trying not to turn around, he can't wait to see Ren in the dress he brought........ He had gone through all of the best stores he knew to find that one dress that will suit Ren.........

"I am ready" Ren said shyly.... head down, but still trying to look at JR's expression, eyebrows raised..... And JR was right, the dress suited Ren so much, he was starstruck again.... 

Ren was standing in front of JR , wearing a shirt with donuts printed on, a pink jacket on top of the shirt and blue washed jean.... Black hair and wearing a little smile on his angelic face....... He was perfect in the eyes of JR [ almost perfect] " now we need to add one more thing and you will look perfect " JR said....

"what?"

"you will know, lets get out of here first" JR said as he took Ren out of there holding his hand .....

 

As they got out of the club Ren tightened his grip on JR's hand. he was scared, And JR knew that so he will assure him time to time by tapping his other hand on Ren's hand .........

On the way Ren was wondering where is JR taking him and they stopped in front of a saloon..... 

"its been more than a year that we have met and you are already 16 years old, you deserve a makeover now" JR said with a huge grin on his face, to which Ren agreed, he wanted to look good himself.......

JR waited patiently as Ren was getting the makeover, he brought Ren to the best stylist in Seoul...... And he got the results of his patience, He was watching the best thing in his life....... Ren was already beautiful in JR's eyes but this Ren was breathtaking, looking perfect in pink, JR was prowd of his choice of dress and now to add to this beauty the stylist did her work with so perfection.....

Beautiful eyes, perfect heart shaped lips and..... blonde hair...... JR was lost..................

So lost that he could not concentrate on anything that whole day,. He was just full by watching Ren eat, he even couldn't concentrate on the games he loved when they went to play vr games, he lost in all of the games.....

He just couldn't take his eyes off Ren..... He was feeling butterflies in his stomach... This was something new?