SMILE

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

 

"What is your name?" The student asked, he didn't know what else to do.....

 

The boy on another corner of the bed lifted his head and turned towards the student........... just Long enough for the student to realise how sad those eyes were and ofcourse how beautiful....

 

"Ren....."

 

"My name is JR......"

 

No one asked but what better can the boy on another corner get, a little more time before he will be dragged through hell.... Before the person in front of him will tear him apart....

 

Ren was happy with that little time but surprisingly he kept on getting more time when JR just kept on asking questions...........  JR was nervous himself, it's not that he went there to fulfill his urge..... He wanted to gain his parents attention, he wanted to break his parents pride by any way possible, or by cheapest way possible.......

 

Before entering there JR thought that someone will come, probably elder than him and lead him , do the dirty deed with him and he will be able to take revenge on his parents....

 

But there he was with someone his age?? Younger?? Elder??

 

"How old are you???" JR asked

 

"15"

 

This time Before answering, Ren didn't even bothered to lift his head.

 

"We are same age" , JR replied

 

Not that he was happy knowing Ren but he just wanted to get over with and he did not had the courage to initiate it ..... the person next to him was also not helping.....

 

"I am in tenth grade.... Do you study?"

 

.................................... No answer

 

"Do you like to study?"

 

This time atleast JR for a nod from Ren

 

"Do you like doing this thing?"

 

Ren turned towards JR, looking at him with his sad eyes...

it is filled with more pain than before, JR thought......

 

It's been minutes and Ren was still looking at JR with those eyes, JR moved little towards Ren but he closed his eyes and a shiver run through his body.......

 

Ren's face is still turned towards JR, still radiating, blonde hair, thin built...... Then he slowly opened his eyes and and a chuckle left Jr's mouth...... Making Ren stare at JR , seems like JR was able to release some of the pain from Ren's eyes as it was replaced with the look questioning JR's sanity....

 

'Do you like doing this?" JR tried the question again...

 

"This is my first time entertaining a customer.."..JR got his answer....

 

"Why did you do this," JR asked, but got no response, only that stare again, filled with sadness.......

 

But there was something else in that stare that JR couldn't figure out and he just kept asking questions, for some he got the answer in the lowest words possible or just those blank stares.........

 

JR didn't know himself but he just kept on talking, he told him about his parents, about school, Ren didn't say much but his face spoke it all......

 "how can someone be so expressive???' JR wondered

 

JR tried moving towards him again, he had to do the thing he came to do, but this time Ren didn't close his eyes...........

JR did not wanted to scare Ren again so he stopped moving and started telling him about Minhyun, his only friend, JR was telling him about their childhood story and suddenly his phone started ringing..... 

 

"It's Minhyun JR said," he was about to pick up but the phone slipped and bounced twice before falling, JR's fault, he was too lost in talking.. 

And......

there it was...... A smile........ Ren was smiling.

 

It was just a side smile on Ren's heart shaped lips and it was mesmerizing for JR.... Then JR realised the call is been cut off, and he saw the time In his phone.

 

"It's too late, I should go back before my parents realise I'm not at home', JR said , and stood up

 

And that smile vanished and those sad eyes were saying million things at once as JR was leaving..............