Closer

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

JR was waiting for Ren in the room, he was too excited to spend time with his new friend that he couldn't wait.... He took a look at the room for the first time, he has been in the club before too but he never noticed the four corners which should be unpleasing to JR's eyes as they were nothing compared to his Villa. 

 

The first time he came to the club he was vexed with his parents and for second time , he wanted to save his friend so he never gave attention to the surrounding. Today JR was at ease and even after the fact that he does not like this place at all and wanted to take Ren outside but at the same time he did not wanted to scare his new friend, maybe some day when they become close Jr will take Ren out or to his home and spend some quality time with him, but for now he had no choice....... 

 

While JR was planning about the future, a familiar figure entered the room and sat on one corner of the bed.... 

 

"Annyeong Ren"..... JR greeted

 

Ren raised his eyes towards JR with a mild smile and went back to his normal self.... Or little better than his normal self or scared self...

 

Today Ren's eyes had a different look, there was no fear, it was replaced by relief and some questions...

 

JR was already delighted by the thought of meeting Ren and after being greeted by Ren's little smile and bright eyes , it just filled his heart with happiness......

What else can a 15 years old pure heart desire.....

 

"Umm.... I... I brought some books"...... JR hesitated and he was also not sure that Ren will like the books or not, and as studious as JR was, he couldn't think of anything else to bring with him...

 

"I remember you said you like studying"..... JR slided the books towards Ren slowly, trying not scare Ren.

 

Ren's eyes sparked as he touched the books the looked up to JR with the same mild smile....

 

Whenever Ren does that, JR's usually smile becomes wider , corner of his lips reaching his ears.... As usual he will wonder, how can someone be so expressive even without saying a word, just by watching Ren's face he can read hundreds of things.... By watching those heart shaped lips curling into a smile, sends JR to paradise.....

 

"This is the happiness you get by having a real friend".... JR thinks

 

While JR was lost in his thoughts, Ren was lost in the books, his eyes were sparkling yet something was off..

 

"You don't like it ?" JR asked

 

"Hangul."... Ren answered with sadness in his voice, pointing at 2 books he seperated from the others..

 

JR saw towards Ren with a questionable look then towards the books and realised that Ren has put the English books aside....

 

"You don't know English? I... I am sorry... I promise next time I will not bring them.".....

 

Ren nodded....

 

The day went like that... Ren turning the pages and JR telling few things in between....

 

JR returned back to his home with a big grin in his face, he asked Ren if it is fine for him to come again tomorrow, to which Ren answered yes...

 

JR went to meet Ren following 2 days too, he took few more books with him each day as Ren liked the books and also he left some books with Ren, so he can  read it when Ren is  alone. 

 

They enjoyed each other's company, Jr was happy that he got a genuine Friend with whom he can spend time and Ren has no reason to not like it, everything was good for Ren as long as he was not eaten raw by any  beast filled with lust.

 

 

__________________________________

 

JR kept giving money to keep Ren away from anyone else.

 

JR and Ren became close each time they met, Ren was not afraid of JR anymore, although he remained the same.... The person with less words or should I say, a person with no words. And JR had no problem with it, Ren's face and gestures spoke it all. 

 

 

JR loved spending time with Ren, he would visit Ren and share with him everything, when he will share something sad and Ren's eyes turn dark ,his heart will ache. But when he tells something good with Ren and Ren will look at him with bright eyes and raised eyebrows with his lips curled slightly, JR's heart will skip a beat....

 

 

With passing time JR was able to make Ren say few sentences.... Whenever Ren got excited he will say few lines and after realising he will get all shy and pout his lips and stare at the floor ....

 

 

 

Like this days passed, then months......

 

 

 

______________________________