Choi Minki???

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

"it's so good to spend holidays after long time"

"Aah, I really needed this, I was so tired of studying endlessly, I really needed this break before the final exams"

" You! And tired of studying? Don't joke Jonghyunie"

"I get tired of studies ok... I need my share of fun too"

"Wow you have really changed Kim Jonghyun, where did my innocent Friend from Seoul go?"

"Jonghyun, Minhyun, let's go eat something" The boys were called out by there friends as they were the warm sun on the beach.......

It's been four and half years Jonghyun left Seoul for studies ...... He already completed his graduation and decided to stay in US only, to do further studies before returning and taking over his parents company in Seoul...

Many things changed during these past years,not to mention Jonghyun himself changed..... Now he is more outgoing, he is studying and at the same time enjoying his life fully.... Has lots of friends...   Boys and Girls.... It was not hard to trust people here as no one cared about his status.... And he has the most trustable Friend and cousin Minhyun here with him....

They both decided to ignore their friends and soak some more sun.......

"So when are you making your relationship with sejeong Official" Minhyun asked in a serious tone...

"You too" Jonghyun left a chuckle "we are not a couple, we are just good friends"

"Common, you two are practically together all the time, not to mention she is your only girl friend  you had in your whole life..... you even took her to Seoul with you when you went back for the only time after you came here And it's not hidden from anyone that she likes you"

"She likes me, doesn't mean I have the same feelings for her, she wanted to go with me so I took her"

"Well you never told me what you two did there, did you introduce her to your friends in Korea" Minhyun asked playfully...

"I just showed her places, and you know I don't have friends there"

"What about your friend, what was his name.... Minji? Minki? Choi Minki?" Minhyun asked scratching his head, trying to remember the name...

"Choi Minki? Who?" ....... Jonghyun asked raising his eyebrows....

 

 

A/N : Just a short update.....

 

And Kim Jonghyun how can you forget Choi Minki????