Meeting you again...

OBVIOUSLY YOURS

Determined to not move until he gets what he wants or until he gets whom he wants.......

 

Ren has been coming here from past 3 days, standing infront of The Kim's company, he was angry, he was furious to be exact............. Not on anyone particular but because of what happened to him..... with what could have happened if he hadn't sensed it and kept the pocket knife with him...... He was still disgusted with the touch he got that day..............

 

Ren had stopped expecting anything from JR over the past few years, still feeling betrayed by his negligence...... He had Suppressed his feelings, not that he had any special feelings in particular.... Nor they had branded their relationship....... He just wanted closure from whatever they had... To move on...... well that's what he thought.........

 

 

And he succeeded.... Ren saw JR coming to the company, getting out from his car's back seat.... he was with people behind him dressed sophisticated ...... And JR? .... He was looking dashing in his 3 piece suit... Just like a chaebol...... Ren's heart skipped a beat but he brushed off the feeling.... He had a mission to accomplish.....

 

Ren crossed the road , without bothering about the vehicles passing by.... He wanted to do it today....dead or alive....... He wanted to reach JR before he entered the building.....

 

"Ren?" JR got a big shock when he found Ren coming out of nowhere and standing infront of him..  "wh... what are you..... what are you doing here?... why are you here?"

 

"So you do remember me" Ren said with a weight on his heart, taking few steps back, feeling the pain as if someone scratched his dried wound. "why am I here? ..... I can't be here? Are you ashamed of me? What... I am staining your company by standing here?"  Ren said steps forward with fire in his eyes and this was not the Ren JR knew.....

 

JR gulped....he turned back and opened his car door "come out" he told the driver.........

 

"But sir you have a meeting with you father" JR's secretary interrupted.....

 

"Tell him, I won't be attending the meeting"

 

 

"But sir, it is important and what should I say the reason for cancellation" the secretary stated..... which was neglected as JR grabbed Ren's hand and dragged him towards the passenger seat......

 

"Get in" JR ordered to which Ren obeyed without any questions...... 

 

JR got in the driver's seat and drove the car further from the company...........

 

"What are you trying to do?" Ren broke the silence raising his voice... turning his body towards JR...

 

"I am taking you back to the club"

 

"Thank you so much for your consideration but I don't live there anymore" Ren mocked

 

"You.. you don't live there?" JR asked turning towards Ren... at the same time trying to concentrate on the road........

 

"They forced me....... they forced me to entertain a customer..... I left the club......." Ren said looking outside the window, trying to stop the tears eager to leave his eyes......

 

JR pressed on the brake, hands clenched hard on the steering wheel........ "They did what?" JR glared at Ren....

 

"Why do you even care" 

 

JR sighed listening to Ren, he took a U-turn as his phone started ringing....

 

"Yes Minhyun" JR answered...

 

"Are you crazy Jonghyunaa, how can you leave the meeting, this was so important for you....... now what am I going to do alone in this meeting, your father is scary" Minhyun blurted...

 

"Calm down..... I have a reason"

 

"And what would it be?"

 

"I am with Ren"

 

"Ren? Your Ren? It's not time for your romance Kim Jonghyun"

 

"I know that Very will... He just came in front of the company"

 

"Ok fine, just sort it out, I will try to manage or postpone the meeting"

 

"Thanks Minhyuna, I'll call you later"

 

 

JR drove through the posh area of Seoul and stopped at the parking lot of a apartment, he came out of the car and Ren followed......... they got in the elevator and Jr pressed the button for 38th floor...... Ren has never been to a building this high..

 

Opening the door of his duplex suite he asked Ren to get in..

 

"What are you trying to do?" Ren asked again, this time softer than before......

 

" You are going to stay with me here from now on"... JR said softly caressing Ren's cheeks.....

 

Ren took JR's hand to move it away from his face, he took a step back and sat on the sofa closing his eyes as mixed emotions came rushing....... 

 

Ren opened his eyes with a sigh only to be hit with a Déjà-vu ....[ See Trapped ] ...................The lavish furnitures, the white walls, the imported rug....... Has he ever been here? ......